Per Adam Shefter, NFL Network - Chris Brown Talks With Bills Heating Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Per Adam Shefter, NFL Network - Chris Brown Talks With Bills Heating Up.

Talks between the running back needy Buffalo Bills and Tennessee's free agent Chris Brown are heating up. Brown would provide the Bills with a nice alternative until the draft, where Buffalo still could be poised to pick up either Oklahoma's Adrian Peterson or California's Marshawn Lynch.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Don't Panic
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Dec 2005

Re: Per Adam Shefter, NFL Network - Chris Brown Talks With Bills Heating Up.

Brown, Thomas, Jackson, Williams, Draft Pick? Sounds a bit crowded... gives hope to Leonard though, since he could serve as the FB in that situation.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

If they sign Brown, forget about Peterson or Lynch.

GOD please DONT sign him..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

I think I just puked a little when I read the thread title.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Romes
          • Jul 2002

I'd be ok with a A-Train/C. Brown combo this year. It would allow the Bills to improve other positions in the draft.
          Originally posted by paladin warrior
          RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

yeah this wouldn't be good news in my book

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Romes
              I'd be ok with a A-Train/C. Brown combo this year. It would allow the Bills to improve other positions in the draft.
              Perhaps so.. But by signing Brown, they are not improving at RB.

I understand there are a lot of competent RBs in the NFL; but I think the position is severely underated on here.

What's the best way to improve a weak run defense? Umm have an offense that is on the field more.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Romes
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006

I understand there are a lot of competent RBs in the NFL; but I think the position is severely underated on here.

What's the best way to improve a weak run defense? Umm have an offense that is on the field more.
                Well they wouldn't be improving the 1st string but you figure 2nd string would improve. Most good teams now have 2 solid RB's anyway.

Don't get me wrong I'd much rather have Peterson or Lynch, but I would understand what this team is trying to do if they go for Brown. And since Marv did well last year I'm giving him the benifit of the doubt this year.
                Originally posted by paladin warrior
                RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• jpdex12
                  • Jan 2005

The words of Jesus Christ! AMEN!

So long Shaud.
                  Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

If they sign Brown, forget about Peterson or Lynch.

GOD please DONT sign him..
                    Maybe, maybe not.

Even so, Brown/Thomas/Booker (or other rookie) would not be too bad.

If the Bills have a draft of Okoye, Siler, Booker, WR/CB that would not be horrible and would make me happy.

The bad news is Brown is as fragile as Ken Griffey. He is fine when not injured, but that is rare.
                    Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                      • Mar 2005

If they sign brown they could draft leon hall

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

dont kid yourself.. did having henry and brown stop the titans from taking lendale white?

if peterson is there.. the bills take him.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• RockStar36
                          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          The bad news is Brown is as fragile as Ken Griffey. He is fine when not injured, but that is rare.
                          Exactly. If the Bills sign him you might as well bank on him getting hurt be week 4 or 5.

D & S Sports

Comment

• camelcowboy
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
                            Exactly. If the Bills sign him you might as well bank on him getting hurt be week 4 or 5.
                            They should just put him on IR now and save themselves sometime.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bwbrenton
                              Brown, Thomas, Jackson, Williams, Draft Pick? Sounds a bit crowded... gives hope to Leonard though, since he could serve as the FB in that situation.
                              Why even mention Jackson or Williams? They wouldn't be a factor. They would be cut.

Comment

Working...
                              X