X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Does Anyone share my hatred for

Leon Hall - Anyone tell me if im over reacting but im sick of seeing all these mocks saying he's the bills pick. He's a below average corner in my opinion who gets burnt when the games matter the most. I really think i hate Leon hall.

Alan Branch- can't stand him as well, fat lazy slob who is non who disapears long stretches game day. Overated.

Quinn Pitcock- Garbage, horrible, I like Tim Anderson better.

Ted Ginn- Sure he's fast, but if he's not running a go route, or returning kicks he's overated. Not good with routes. Reminds me of Northcutt, and Andre Davis.

Anythoughts?

• gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Does Anyone share my hatred for

NO FLIPPIN DEFENSIVE PLAYERS IN THE FIRST ROUND UNLESS IT'S WILLIS

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

I agree, maybe i'd add Okoye.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

I hate all of them.. especially Hall at 12.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Willis or Okoye I'm okay with. I don't want any DBs on the first day, especially after taking 3 in 4 rounds last year.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by camelcowboy
            I agree, maybe i'd add Okoye.
            NO, we drafted McCargo in the first last year. I don't want to draft another damn DT in the first this year.

Comment

• camelcowboy
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
              NO, we drafted McCargo in the first last year. I don't want to draft another damn DT in the first this year.
              The kids going to be good, so i wouldn't be pissed if we drafted him. Do i want them too? No, i hope they lean towards running back myself. But Okoye would be our starter and then hopefully mccargo would beat out Tripplett, who is no better imo then a rotational player.

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                McCargo plays the 3 gap, on the outside shoulder on the Guard.( rotates with Tripplett ).

Okoye plays the 1 Gap, off the shoulder of the Center. At present that is Kyle (too small) Williams and Tim (temporary roster spot) Anderson.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

I can't go on personal observation for most college players. I just don't watch enough college ball. I'm not very enthused about Hall as a first round pick mostly because the Bills picked Youboty last year as a future starter. Granted circumstances made last season a virtual waste as far as the fans evaluating whether or not Youboty could play, but unless the Bills come out and say they don't think he can play, I think I want them to strategize in the draft as if he can. As far as the rest in your list, camel, I don't think it's likely the Bills are interested in any of them.

Right now, I'd say the Bills are looking at Peterson, Lynch, Willis, and Okoye. The odds are Peterson and Okoye are gone, though that is not a lock. The odds are good that both Willis and Lynch will still be on the board.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

I have no problem with defense in round one if its Okoye or Willis at #12 (even though I truly believe they won't draft Willis). I prefer them trading down around 6 spots for an extra second round pick. Then there are a lot more options available that you can justify going DB or OLB (Timmons or Poluszny) especially with 2 second round and 2 third round picks to fill the other needs.

Comment

• lightningbolt444
                      • Mar 2007

i share your hatred for sure. also if we go lb in the first why not go after justin blalock from texas in the second if hes still there i know we dont "need" another olinemen but he very versitile and hes an extremly athletic big man and the quality of runningbacks that you can get in the second round doesnt really change that much if you wait till the third round this year. i just hope if we dont take lynch or peterson we dont take a cb would be a huge mistake even more so if it was leon hall

Comment

• madness
                        • Apr 2003

Leon Hall - Anyone tell me if im over reacting but im sick of seeing all these mocks saying he's the bills pick. He's a below average corner in my opinion who gets burnt when the games matter the most. I really think i hate Leon hall.

Alan Branch- can't stand him as well, fat lazy slob who is non who disapears long stretches game day. Overated.
                        I watched almost every Michigan game and I was not overly impressed with either of them. Of course they could come back to haunt me like that no good for nothing ***** of a QB in NE. ****ing scumbag piece of **** couldn't play like that in college, could he?

Comment

• Don't Panic
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by don137
                          I have no problem with defense in round one if its Okoye or Willis at #12 (even though I truly believe they won't draft Willis). I prefer them trading down around 6 spots for an extra second round pick. Then there are a lot more options available that you can justify going DB or OLB (Timmons or Poluszny) especially with 2 second round and 2 third round picks to fill the other needs.
                          I like everything you said except Pos... while the guy is a warrior, he does not fit the scheme. Trade down for an extra 2nd and get Timmons would be great. That's FIVE first day picks. We would be in great shape for the third year of the Levy era.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                            • Jul 2002

Quinn Pitcock- Garbage, horrible, I like Tim Anderson better.

Ted Ginn- Sure he's fast, but if he's not running a go route, or returning kicks he's overated. Not good with routes. Reminds me of Northcutt, and Andre Davis.

Anythoughts?

Um, I do have a thought!

Maybe it's time to take a football break! Maybe?
                            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Devin
                              The Octagon
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
                              McCargo plays the 3 gap, on the outside shoulder on the Guard.( rotates with Tripplett ).

Okoye plays the 1 Gap, off the shoulder of the Center. At present that is Kyle (too small) Williams and Tim (temporary roster spot) Anderson.
                              How many times have I told you to keep facts out this argument.

We need a RB whose often injured, or maybe one that doesnt show up in big games more then a young stud DT.

Damn you.

Honestly I hope Marv trades down, but if he stays put my first choice would be Willis. If Okoye is there absolutley. I wouldnt be dissapointed with a RB, but given next years class.....unlike most Bills fans im content to wait.

Course if you listen to pats "blog" we may have a shot at McFadden #1 overall. Why draft a RB this year.
                              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
                              X