PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Bills Games on the Internet

feldspar
03-22-2007, 12:07 PM
There is a site on the Internet that has all the Bills games from 2006 on it in their entirety, with commercials omitted. For those of you who don't tape the games and want to relive the horror, you can re-watch every second of the 2006 season. It will help those who are going through football withdrawl.

You need RealPlayer.

When you get to the site, just scroll down a bit and, on your left, click on the month that the game you want to watch happened under "Archives." All the games that happened that month are available on that page. Above each RealPlayer embedded on the page there is a set of numbers "1,2,3,4,5;" these are the quarters of the game, with 1 usually being the Intro. Click a number and that quarter will be activated and ready to play.

I suggest right-clicking on the embedded RealPlayer and selecting "Play in RealPlayer" or "Play in RealPlayer Theatre Mode." This way, the game fills up your entire computer screen.

Enjoy...

http://timekills.org/WordPress/

Don't Panic
03-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Very nice. I give this site 2 weeks before its gone. Enjoy it while it lasts!

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Don't know if you should be advertising this.

Meathead
03-22-2007, 12:13 PM
i watched every game that was blacked out last year this way. of course it was a day or so after the fact but it was better than nuttin

i hope he does it again this year. if he does im gonna send him some dough

feldspar
03-22-2007, 12:13 PM
Don't know if you should be advertising this.

I know.

I thought twice about it, then said "what the hell."

madness
03-22-2007, 12:31 PM
Delete this thread!!!! Oh and thank you.

I read your post below and that's a good idea. Ask a mod to lock it so nobody else can post.

feldspar
03-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Delete this thread!!!! Oh and thank you.

Just nobody else respond to the thread, and it will disappear into obsurity (hopefully).

People have to find out somehow. Not to pat myself on the back, but I'm sure a hundred people found out how to watch the blacked-out games last year thanks to my posting a thread like this on other boards. And the site is still up and running.

At the same time, I don't want to ruin it for the people who already know.

Mr. Miyagi
03-22-2007, 12:58 PM
I can make the thread a day old and bury it. :miyagi: