PDA

View Full Version : Losman Healed Up And Optimistic

justasportsfan
03-22-2007, 03:21 PM
As J.P. Losman walked into the locker room at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore following the conclusion of Buffalo's regular season finale against the Ravens, he spotted his quarterbacks coach Turk Schonert. As he walked past him he uttered five words.

"See you in three weeks."

Exactly three weeks to the day Losman was back to work at One Bills Drive on Jan. 22nd.

"I was ready to roll when I got back from vacation," said Losman who traveled to Mexico and a couple of other countries. "Even on my trips I packed up a bunch of DVDs from the season so I could take them with me and watch them on the airplane. I definitely got my football work in."love his work ethic

I'm so looking forward to next season.
"First, I was upset that I couldn't be in this offense since I started my NFL career," said Losman. "But it also made me extremely excited because I will be able to do all the same things I did last year again this year with a lot of the same guys, same coaches and the same offense. It's the first time in my NFL career I get to have a second straight season with all the same variables. That's exciting to me."

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4672

Gunzlingr
03-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Nice!

JoeMama
03-22-2007, 03:28 PM
There are things you can dislike about Losman, but his work ethic and his dedication to Buffalo are not among them.

This article reads like a fluff piece but it's not a fabrication that Losman puts in a lot of effort during the offseason.

justasportsfan
03-22-2007, 03:34 PM
he's hoping that Fairchild can open up the playbook and allow him to audible. Give him more weapons to work with.

patmoran2006
03-22-2007, 03:36 PM
He definitely has the right attitude.
and he's come a long way from the times he used to go back to pass and I would **** myself thinking he's going to trip over his own feet.

TacklingDummy
03-22-2007, 03:49 PM
He definitely has the right attitude.
and he's come a long way from the times he used to go back to pass and I would **** myself thinking he's going to trip over his own feet.

You mean like how the Ref caused him to fumble LAST year?

People better hope Buffalo uses the first pick on a WR. JP needs more weapons than just Lee Evans. JP may take 2 steps back this year if defenses smarten up and take Lee away.

Dr. Lecter
03-22-2007, 03:50 PM
You mean like how the Ref forced caused him to fumble LAST year?

People better hope Buffalo uses the first pick on a WR. JP needs more weapons than just Lee Evans. JP may take 2 steps back this year if defenses smarten up and take Lee away.

Is he the only QB in the NFL that fumbled?

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 03:52 PM

What good is a WR if we still can't run the ball.

patmoran2006
03-22-2007, 03:54 PM

I just got a look at work from laughing when reading that.. That was the ROCK BOTTOM for Losman when the ref made him fumble.. hahah

and I agree about weapons and thats what i've been FIGHTING FOR ALL ALONG.. Go WEAPONS for the offense with BOTH the first two picks..

Peterson or Lynch at 12.. and trade back into late first for meacham/bowe/or Rice.. that could be explosive.

NE and the Jets have CD Players for an offense.. Take away Evans, and we have some wack ass 8-Track. Price, Reed, Royal, ATrain.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

patmoran2006
03-22-2007, 03:54 PM
Is he the only QB in the NFL that fumbled?Damn bro.. You certainly do earn that avatar you're sporting..

TacklingDummy
03-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Is he the only QB in the NFL that fumbled?

Nope. But he may be the only one that fumbled because of a Ref.

TacklingDummy
03-22-2007, 03:56 PM
What good is a WR if we still can't run the ball.

How many good RBs are found later in the draft?

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 03:57 PM
How many good RBs are found later in the draft?
Less than those found in the earlier rounds.

TacklingDummy
03-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Less than those found in the earlier rounds.

I'd take the chance using the first pick on the best WR they feel is available and using the 2nd pick on the best RB they feel is available.

gr8slayer
03-22-2007, 04:02 PM
I'd take the chance using the first pick on the best WR they feel is available and using the 2nd pick on the best RB they feel is available.
Lynch first and WR second.

patmoran2006
03-22-2007, 04:04 PM
There is no WR worth the 12th pick (other than CJ)

THere are a lot of mid to late first round WR's in the draft. I'd be down to take Lynch or Peterson(slipped).. and the best WR later in the round for our second and a third.

Our offense potentially could be horrifying to defenses.

feldspar
03-22-2007, 04:09 PM
We need a Tight End.

Somehow that doesn't quite roll off the tongue...

jamesiscool
03-22-2007, 04:13 PM
We need a Tight End.

Somehow that doesn't quite roll off the tongue...

not happening this year unless we take one lat in the draft but even then.... not guna make much impact

Dr. Lecter
03-22-2007, 05:33 PM
Damn bro.. You certainly do earn that avatar you're sporting..

Actually I barely remember that specific play.

Fact is he hates JP more than you do the Front office. At least you think they made some non-terrible moves.