• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

darwin walker

Eagles are reportedly putting him on the trading block after signing Reagor.. This may be a guy the Bills want to look at for better depth at DT. I think he had like 6 sacks last year, a lot for a DT.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: darwin walker

he's better than Anderson. Of course, I don't know what we have that the Eagles may want, except a hobbled LB. But if we trade Spikes for depth at DT, then our LB situation gets worse and our D didn't really get any better.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Well. he had 6 sacks as a DT..

Tripplett led our team with 2.5 sacks last year.. The other three DT's; Anderson, McCargo and Williams accounted for exactly.. umm. ZERO sacks.

That would be called an upgrade.. I'd give up a fourth for him, maybe even a second third.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Bmax
        • Aug 2003

i agree i would part with a 6th rd pick for him or 5th next year....

Bmax

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

I have a feeling he will be cut before anyone trades for him

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

He's 6-3, 294 and soon to be 30. He's a good pass rusher, not much of a run stuffer, but definitely an upgrade over Anderson. Might be a good rotational guy with Triplett, if we could get him cheap. Not going to be much help in stopping the run, however.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Talk0fNewYork
              ~ I Can't Feel My Face ~
              • Jan 2007

He would do more for us than any rookie we could bring in.

Comment

• Elminster
                #1 Kelsay Fan
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Talk0fNewYork
                He would do more for us than any rookie we could bring in.
                For a couple of years...let's say 2-3....that's when any rookie ought to be hitting his stride...
                Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  He's 6-3, 294 and soon to be 30. He's a good pass rusher, not much of a run stuffer, but definitely an upgrade over Anderson. Might be a good rotational guy with Triplett, if we could get him cheap. Not going to be much help in stopping the run, however.
                  I lived in Philly for about 4 years, and still watch a lot of Iggles games (big McNabb fan too from his 'Cuse days). Jan's right on. I think Walker'd give us another Triplett. So whether or not he'd be useful to us really depends on what they plan to do with McCargo.
                  Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

Working...
                  X