PDA

View Full Version : JP - Fun in the Sun and offseason adventures

Don't Panic
03-23-2007, 07:57 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4673

http://www.buffalonews.com/111/story/38393.html

I'm a teacher, so I can appreciate the offseason travelling maybe a little better than most. He should come in nice and relaxed, based on where he's been...

“I’m excited — for the first time here I get to start the season as the starting quarterback with the same offense and basically the same players,” he said. “It’s exciting times. We get to critique some things instead of trying to learn this huge mass offense. Now we get to critique what we did wrong and amplify what we did right.”

TacklingDummy
03-23-2007, 08:09 AM
Losman has great work ethic. He watched DVDs on the plane. :rolleyes:

"I packed up a bunch of DVDs from the season so I could take them with me and watch them on the way there and the way back,"

mayotm
03-23-2007, 08:22 AM

"I packed up a bunch of DVDs from the season so I could take them with me and watch them on the way there and the way back,"Assuming you have a job, do you take your work with you on vactation?

superbills
03-23-2007, 08:41 AM

"I packed up a bunch of DVDs from the season so I could take them with me and watch them on the way there and the way back,"

Seriously, what the hell is the matter with you?

ublinkwescore
03-23-2007, 08:45 AM
Seriously, what the hell is the matter with you?

:rofl:

TacklingDip$#!T thanked you for that post.

TacklingDummy
03-23-2007, 09:03 AM

Because my post was meant for humor.

Lighten up.

Im trying to live up to my JP hating ways.

gr8slayer
03-23-2007, 09:04 AM

Lighten up.

Gotta remember the /sarcasm button for some.

Romes
03-23-2007, 09:05 AM

Lighten up.

You're doing a fantastic job today :up:

ublinkwescore
03-23-2007, 09:09 AM

Lighten up.

does that mean that you don't really hate Losman, you're just doing it to piss people off?

I don't know if you're aware of this, but sarcasm doesn't really translate very well digitally.

gr8slayer
03-23-2007, 09:11 AM
does that mean that you don't really hate Losman, you're just doing it to piss people off?

I don't know if you're aware of this, but sarcasm doesn't really translate very well digitally.
Both

ublinkwescore
03-23-2007, 09:21 AM
Both

I wanna hear it from Tdummy - if he does this, I'll stop groaning and negging him - unless he says something non-Losman related that is just complete BS - which I know is gonna happen.

superbills
03-23-2007, 09:28 AM

Yeah, because he thinks he's humorous. Maybe he was being sarcastic, but to most of us it was just plain stupid.

TacklingDummy
03-23-2007, 09:33 AM

Of course I don't hate him. And sorry if my opinion pisses ya off.

Sometimes I type things intended to get a rise out of you just like sometimes you do the samething to other people.

superbills
03-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Actually, I think we owe it to BWBRETON to get this thread back on topic. It's great to see that JP is taking a steady approach to learning the system and being the leader of this offense. If the changes we made with the o-line pan out and he gets an extra second or two back there, we could have a very dangerous offense on our hands. As he gets more comfortable making his reads in the system, we won't need our receivers to be superstars out there as he'll be more relaxed and accurate with the extra pocket time.

SABURZFAN
03-23-2007, 10:18 AM

SABURZFAN
03-23-2007, 10:20 AM
i bet he didn't watch the DVD's either.

ublinkwescore
03-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Of course I don't hate him. And sorry if my opinion pisses ya off.

Sometimes I type things intended to get a rise out of you just like sometimes you do the samething to other people.

the only people I really do that to are you and Sab - Sab can still kiss my McBeaner @$$.

Don't Panic
03-23-2007, 04:16 PM
Actually, I think we owe it to BWBRETON to get this thread back on topic. It's great to see that JP is taking a steady approach to learning the system and being the leader of this offense. If the changes we made with the o-line pan out and he gets an extra second or two back there, we could have a very dangerous offense on our hands. As he gets more comfortable making his reads in the system, we won't need our receivers to be superstars out there as he'll be more relaxed and accurate with the extra pocket time.

Thanks brother, even if you did spell my name wrong! I think some people on this site are alergic to staying on topic... maybe an ADD thing. Progression is sometimes as good as adding new people (you listening Pat?)

SABURZFAN
03-23-2007, 05:33 PM
the only people I really do that to are you and Sab - Sab can still kiss my McBeaner @$$.

:fat: