PDA

View Full Version : This place has reached a new low

Don't Panic
03-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Granted I've only been here a year and a half, but wow... are we all losing our minds a bit or what? I think we all need a vacation... I was thinking Mexico... maybe Australia. Something to free a bunch of addicts from going without their fix for a while.

gr8slayer
03-23-2007, 04:21 PM
huh?

Don't Panic
03-23-2007, 04:24 PM
huh?

137 posts and counting (many of which were yours) on gay marriage... people talking about losing their minds if the draft doesn't get here sooner... what more do you need?

gr8slayer
03-23-2007, 04:26 PM
137 posts and counting (many of which were yours) on gay marriage... people talking about losing their minds if the draft doesn't get here sooner... what more do you need?
That's what a message board is. A place to go and exchange ideas about different topics.

mchurchfie
03-23-2007, 04:28 PM

That's what this place is for Bills addicts and talking about things. What did you expect?? If more people would stick to talking about topics instead of criticizing people for being on here too much or for their opinions then this would be a much better place. This is an open forum for discussion.

Risin
03-23-2007, 04:48 PM
That's what this place is for Bills addicts and talking about things. What did you expect?? If more people would stick to talking about topics instead of criticizing people for being on here too much or for their opinions then this would be a much better place. This is an open forum for discussion.

Because of your sig, I'm gonna be on here a whole lot more.

:respect:

mchurchfie
03-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Because of your sig, I'm gonna be on here a whole lot more.

:respect:
:hi5:

Devin
03-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Granted I've only been here a year and a half, but wow... are we all losing our minds a bit or what? I think we all need a vacation... I was thinking Mexico... maybe Australia. Something to free a bunch of addicts from going without their fix for a while.

Every year during the offseason, especially draft time its like this.

SABURZFAN
03-23-2007, 05:39 PM

want me to get started on JP?

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-23-2007, 05:41 PM

Congrats on making an even lower low.

Risin
03-23-2007, 06:01 PM
want me to get started on JP?

Didn't know you ever stopped sounding incoherent, in regards to JP.

:idunno:

SABURZFAN
03-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Didn't know you ever stopped sounding incoherent, in regards to JP.

:idunno:

don't confuse me with the Lickers.

Statman
03-23-2007, 08:07 PM
Granted I've only been here a year and a half, but wow... are we all losing our minds a bit or what?
Losing?

ublinkwescore
03-23-2007, 08:16 PM
don't confuse me with the Lickers.

I seriously doubt you ever have to worry about that.

Don't Panic
03-23-2007, 09:47 PM

The gay marriage thing really threw me for a curve. I had no idea some of the people in here could focus so much hate in one place. We just need something football related to talk about that isn't pure speculation (not that I don't love speculation, but only to an extent)... I guess that was my point.

patmoran2006
03-23-2007, 09:58 PM
That's what a message board is. A place to go and exchange ideas about different topics.

1- Unless your ideas dont meet up to HOMEY standards.

2- This is my fourth offseason so Im used to it.

jpdex12
03-23-2007, 10:16 PM
The gay marriage thing really threw me for a curve. I had no idea some of the people in here could focus so much hate in one place. We just need something football related to talk about that isn't pure speculation (not that I don't love speculation, but only to an extent)... I guess that was my point.

And your point was???

:roflmao:

patmoran2006
03-24-2007, 12:37 AM
Does Nick Markakas ever comment? I see a million groans and thanks though.

mayotm
03-24-2007, 08:11 AM
That's what a message board is. A place to go and exchange ideas about different topics.Silly me. I thought this was a Bills message board. A place to exchange opinions on the Bills. Perhaps we can get a few abortion threads going. How about capital punishment? Maybe health care, social security, etc....

shelby
03-24-2007, 09:10 AM
We've got a forum for that. It's called "the Spin Zone".:D

:gobills:

gr8slayer
03-24-2007, 09:14 AM
No, he's a Dolphin fan. All talk, no action. It's ok, FTP told he was kind of :limp:

We should sick Dungy on him.

SABURZFAN
03-24-2007, 11:12 AM

Skid Markakis has just learned how to click thanks and groans.the professors are feverishly working hard to teach him how to type.so far,the monkey is winning.