The game changing moment of this game was...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

The game changing moment of this game was...

...when Miller threw/smashed his stick after the idiot ref gave the Leafs that 4th goal. That seemed to pick the entire team up and carry them to victory. It's good to see Miller get a little emotional...it can be a motivating factor for a team and tonight was a great example!
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: The game changing moment of this game was...

Originally posted by Nighthawk
    ...when Miller threw/smashed his stick after the idiot ref gave the Leafs that 4th goal. That seemed to pick the entire team up and carry them to victory. It's good to see Miller get a little emotional...it can be a motivating factor for a team and tonight was a great example!
    I don't like to see him get emotional. When Ryan Miller is focused he's outstanding.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Combine that with the foolish Leafs fan mocking Ryan by chanting his last name. They pretty much awoke a sleeping giant in the final 15 minutes. I've never been this thrilled after a regular-season win. Just when you think these guys can't get any more amazing, they go and do a thing like that....and totally redeem themselves!

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
        I don't like to see him get emotional. When Ryan Miller is focused he's outstanding.
        I hear ya, but his play lately has been so unemotional to where it was hurting him. Hopefully, this gets him going in the right direction heading into the playoffs.

Comment

• SkateZilla
          • Dec 2002

when the Officials Give the other team a goal right in front of you, you better get emotional, the team saw this and woke the eff up...
          Skate Zilla
          -----------------------
          Skate Zilla HD Studios:
          SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jan 2004

this is what Miller had to say after the game about throwing his stick

''I was ready to laugh more than anything,'' ''I felt pretty composed after that.''
            Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 03-24-2007, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X