PDA

View Full Version : So here's the story from Friday night....

Michael82
03-25-2007, 12:59 PM
As you all know, a bunch of us zoners went to the Sabres/Maple Leafs game and then met Thurm and RockStar at Pearl Street Grill. Well after a few drinks and chatting, Thurm took us to Chippewa Street to continue the night. We went to a few different bars and clubs and were having a good time. A few people harassed hammerbillsfan about his Toronto jersey that he was wearing, but he proudly kept it on and wouldn't start anything with anyone and was cool with everyone. Well, apparently Thurm left and it was just RockStar and his buddy, hammerbillsfan, Valerie, Dozer and I. We were all having a good time and getting pretty wasted, plus most of us were withing walking distance to our hotel. So we kept the night going on. Around 3am, it was decided that Valerie was pretty smashed and was going to crash soon if we didn't bring her back. So Dozer started walking her to the hotel. I told them to wait up while I get hammer, but he wasn't ready to go. He was chatting with someone in the bar. so I let him stay and told him to call if he needed me. But he was pretty wasted by then anyways and so was I. I then caught up with Dozer and helped him bring Valerie back the hotel. She was hardly able to stand up. :snicker: We finally got her taken care of and then I went to my room and was ready to pass out. But hammer still wasn't there. It was around 3:30 and last call at the clubs. I called him to see where he was and he told me that he needed help. Some piece of ****, drunk Sabres fan punched him in the face and he's in front of Starbucks. I got ready and then rushed out of the hotel and went to the area as quick as I could. He wasn't there, so I call him and apparently someone picked him up off the ground and helped him get a cab. He was back at the hotel and I found him in the lobby. We got Dozer downstairs and got the guys at the lobby to call the EMTs. hbf had a big cut on his eyebrow and blood all over the place. It looked ugly. He also was missing his glasses. He looked like he just got done facing Chris Neil or some other tough guy. So, we waited until the EMTs got there and then some cops came and asked him some questions. Then they brought hbf in the ambulance and took him to the Buffalo General Hospital ER. I sat in the front passenger seat. We got there and they took him in and i waited in the waiting room for a half hour. I was still pretty drunk and tried to nap there. Then they called me in and has hammerbillsfan on a recliner while they cleaned him up and I sat in the other one. They asked him a bunch of questions and took time (about 2 1/2 to 3 hours) and then finally stitched him up and made sure he was okay. I passed out on the recliner while they worked on him. Finally, around 6:45am, he was released and Dozer came to pick us up. He dropped us off at the hotel and then we slept til about 1 in the afternoon. We went out to Duffs after we all woke up and then I went home. hbf is now without glasses, we have no idea where they are, and he also has 4 stitches in his eyebrow area. Luckily he has a pair of prescription sunglasses so he can drive home. :phew:

Here's a pic of his jersey....
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo135%7E9.jpg

Michael82
03-25-2007, 01:02 PM
If hammerbillsfan, Valerie, and Dozer get mad at me for posting this, I'm going to blame shelby. :ontome:

Devin
03-25-2007, 01:06 PM
Damn!!

Michael82
03-25-2007, 01:13 PM
oh and here's the after pic of hammerbillsfan. It looked way worse before he went to the hospital to get stitched up. :(

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo133%7E11.jpg

hammerbillsfan
03-25-2007, 01:16 PM
I look like a hockey player now. :ugly:

Thanks to Mikey for going with me to the hospital, Dozer for picking us up at the hospital and hanging out with us all weekend :up: and Valerie for all the hugs and love. :heart:
What a crazy ****ing night, that street is dangerous.

I am doing better now, just my left eye is almost shut.
Going to get the stitches taken out on Thursday. :nervous:

Thanks to everyone for your concern. :grouphug:

Michael82
03-25-2007, 01:17 PM
I look like a hockey player now. :ugly:

Thanks to Mikey for going with me to the hospital, Dozer for picking us up at the hospital and hanging out with us all weekend :up: and Valerie for all the hugs and love. :heart:
What a crazy ****ing night, that street is dangerous.

I am doing better now, just my left eye is almost shut.
Going to get the stitches taken out on Thursday. :nervous:

Thanks to everyone for your concern. :grouphug:
No problem man! It's the least I can do. Next time, I will drag your ass out of the bar if I have to. :snicker: Glad you are okay. :up:

THATHURMANATOR
03-25-2007, 01:20 PM
Holy **** Hammer that is bull****! Glad you are ok!

hammerbillsfan
03-25-2007, 01:22 PM
Thanks man!

shelby
03-25-2007, 01:23 PM
i'm glad you're ok sweetie.:bighug:

RockStar36
03-25-2007, 01:25 PM
Yeah man, that sucks. Some people are *******s. Good to see you're alright though.

hammerbillsfan
03-25-2007, 01:35 PM
Thanks RS36! We all had a good night out otherwise.

Michael82
03-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Thanks RS36! We all had a good night out otherwise.
yeah we did. :beers:

I'd love to do another Zone night out again. It was a blast!

RockStar36
03-25-2007, 01:54 PM
I had an awesome time for sure. Might want to make sure my hotel is near downtown the next time. I screwed those directions up for sure.

Michael82
03-25-2007, 02:11 PM
I had an awesome time for sure. Might want to make sure my hotel is near downtown the next time. I screwed those directions up for sure.
:rofl: Pearl Street near Orchard Park? :snicker:

justasportsfan
03-25-2007, 02:16 PM
didthe guy who hit hbf get away?

Michael82
03-25-2007, 02:17 PM
didthe guy who hit hbf get away?
yup, and we still have no idea where hbf's glasses are. He was completely smashed, so he really didn't get a good look of the guy and doesn't remember him. He did say that there was at least 2-3 guys though and one punched him in the face.

RockStar36
03-25-2007, 02:22 PM
:rofl: Pearl Street near Orchard Park? :snicker:

Yep, I mapquested the wrong Pearl St because I didn't put the zip code in. So I thought our hotel was about 15 minutes away which it wasn't. We called our friend at home who got us to downtown. I can't remember how long it took to get home but it was drive.

justasportsfan
03-25-2007, 02:23 PM
yup, and we still have no idea where hbf's glasses are. He was completely smashed, so he really didn't get a good look of the guy and doesn't remember him. He did say that there was at least 2-3 guys though and one punched him in the face.

I guess that was bound to happen. Drunk hometown fans +drunk visiting fan = trouble.

Get well soon HBF.

Drunken bills and sabres fans can be the wrose from what I've seen.

hammerbillsfan
03-25-2007, 02:29 PM
I don't even think he was a Sabres fan, it was just 3 guys looking to cause ****.

Or it could have been 1 guy but I saw triple of him. :huh:

RockStar36
03-25-2007, 02:35 PM
I guess that was bound to happen. Drunk hometown fans +drunk visiting fan = trouble.

Get well soon HBF.

Drunken bills and sabres fans can be the wrose from what I've seen.

There was one bar that wouldn't let him in because they didn't want the fight. The bouncer was actually pretty cool about it. He was like, I don't want to see any drunk Buffalo fans start **** with him and its bound to happen. The bouncer ended up giving me my cover back because I was already in the place.

mybills
03-25-2007, 02:37 PM
Valerie was pretty smashed and was going to crash soon if we didn't bring her back. So Dozer started walking her to the hotel. We finally got her taken care of
:eek:

Michael82
03-25-2007, 02:38 PM
I don't even think he was a Sabres fan, it was just 3 guys looking to cause ****.

Or it could have been 1 guy but I saw triple of him. :huh:
It was most likely a Sabres fan. There's a lot on the bandwagon right now and he saw your jersey and got pissed off. That would be my guess. You saw 3 of him? :lmao: Nice!

Michael82
03-25-2007, 02:40 PM
There was one bar that wouldn't let him in because they didn't want the fight. The bouncer was actually pretty cool about it. He was like, I don't want to see any drunk Buffalo fans start **** with him and its bound to happen. The bouncer ended up giving me my cover back because I was already in the place.
yeah, he was pretty cool and I totally understand why he didn't want to let them in. It's a good rule actually, especially when the opponent is someone that many people hate. Just imagine if a Dolphin fan went there and ran into drunk Bills fans. :scared:

mybills
03-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Those clowns waste the air we breathe. How could anyone even think of hitting hbf? He's so mello!

justasportsfan
03-25-2007, 02:43 PM
wear your colors to a game is fine but even then , alcohol can cause trouble.

I've seen the biggest pu$$' all of a sudden act tough because of alcohol + they know that they outnumber the visiting fans.

Michael82
03-25-2007, 02:43 PM
:eek:
:rofl: She fell down on the floor like 3 times. We actually had to drag her into the hotel room. I have never seen her that drunk before. :snicker:

justasportsfan
03-25-2007, 02:44 PM
Those clowns waste the air we breathe. How could anyone even think of hitting hbf? He's so mello!
alcohol, drugs ,etc. that's why I never get smashed in public places .

hammerbillsfan
03-25-2007, 02:46 PM
Valerie was zoned out! :drunks:

Michael82
03-25-2007, 02:48 PM
I definitely want a copy of that. :up:

hammerbillsfan
03-25-2007, 03:05 PM
:rofl: :dozer:

kinigirly
03-25-2007, 03:07 PM
so you all went out, valerie couldn't handle her liquor, hbf got an uppercut and none of you were there to defend his honor, rockstar got lost and ended up dancing with girls that looked like highschoolers, mikey took a nap on a stretcher in the hospital and dozer picked you up when it was all over with. amateurs. i'm also horribly shocked that of all the people at this event, dozer and thurm have no contribution to the drama

LtFinFan66
03-25-2007, 03:12 PM
Stupid Sabre fans:shakeno:

j/k

Stupid hbf putting his face in front of some guys fist

hammerbillsfan
03-25-2007, 03:13 PM
thank you miss sunshine! lol

kinigirly
03-25-2007, 03:20 PM
lol that's typical downtown and chippewa for you. i'm not even phased by fists flying a foot behind me its so common.

on a side note hbf, one of my friends got into an altercation this weekend downtown and broke his wrist. if you remember an irate italian in your face my apologies!

hammerbillsfan
03-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Stupid Sabre fans:shakeno:

j/k

Stupid hbf putting his face in front of some guys fist

hey! :tongue:

LtFinFan66
03-25-2007, 03:24 PM
hey! :tongue::idunno:

hammerbillsfan
03-25-2007, 03:36 PM
:snicker2:

Devin
03-25-2007, 04:06 PM

Whats going on with your left hand thurm?

Bill Brasky
03-25-2007, 05:05 PM
i think i have a few pics... i'll post when i get time. glad you are ok hbf

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Man, you never leave a person who is visiting alone. Especially if they have the "other" team's colors. Unfortunately, that piece of **** is now bragging about how he bloodied up a Leaf's fan Friday night.

Glad you're OK HBF and I wish I could have met you guys out now. I hate cowards like that.

hammerbillsfan
03-25-2007, 05:13 PM
thanks guys :up:

Valerie
03-25-2007, 05:42 PM
I don't think we intentionally left Hammerbills. I think by the end of the night, we were all so out of it (or at least I was) that we didn't realize he wasn't with us. I have no idea what happened to Thurm, RockStar and his friend on Friday night either.:idunno: I felt awful about what happened to Hammerbills. :sad: I didn't even know what happened until about 1pm the next day since I was passed out during all the drama.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2007, 05:45 PM
I don't think we intentionally left Hammerbills. I think by the end of the night, we were all so out of it (or at least I was) that we didn't realize he wasn't with us. I have no idea what happened to Thurm, RockStar and his friend on Friday night either.:idunno: I felt awful about what happened to Hammerbills. :sad: I didn't even know what happened until about 1pm the next day since I was passed out during all the drama.

Were you missing any undergarments when you woke up? Sounds like you were alone with Dozer for far too long.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Plus, if you would have just given it up to HBF, he wouldn't have been still chatting up some bimbo when you left.

LtFinFan66
03-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Man, you never leave a person who is visiting alone. Especially if they have the "other" team's colors. Unfortunately, that piece of **** is now bragging about how he bloodied up a Leaf's fan Friday night.

Glad you're OK HBF and I wish I could have met you guys out now. I hate cowards like that.Now I know what they would have done to me had I not had the fog issue:scratch:

Valerie
03-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Were you missing any undergarments when you woke up? Sounds like you were alone with Dozer for far too long.
lol No, Dozer was a complete gentleman! The poor guy was too busy getting the garbage can so I could :puke:. Between me :puke: and Hammerbills all bloody, poor Dozer was probably glad to say goodbye and good riddance to us today. lol

LtFinFan66
03-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Damn, I should have come :love:

justasportsfan
03-25-2007, 06:43 PM

Glad you're OK HBF and I wish I could have met you guys out now. I hate cowards like that.

"you never leave your wingman" but in this case the lead was too intoxicated to do anything anyways.

YardRat
03-25-2007, 06:44 PM
Plus, if you would have just given it up to HBF, he wouldn't have been still chatting up some bimbo when you left.

Maybe it was the bimbo that bloodied-up hammer.

Bill Brasky
03-25-2007, 06:51 PM

you left me a nasty voicemail about 1am.

Valerie
03-25-2007, 06:55 PM
you left me a nasty voicemail about 1am.
Are you sure it was me? I don't remember calling anyone. Sorry if I did. :sorry:

LtFinFan66
03-25-2007, 06:56 PM
Are you sure it was me? I don't remember calling anyone. Sorry if I did. :sorry:and you left me a sexy voicemail :naughty:

Dozerdog
03-25-2007, 07:00 PM
...and you left me some blackmail..:eek:

Dozerdog
03-25-2007, 07:07 PM
"you never leave your wingman" but in this case the lead was too intoxicated to do anything anyways.

I drank as much as anyone that evening - (my count- approx 12 beers, 4-5 shots, 4 rum & cokes over 9 hours) but I felt "normal" (not too buzzed).

Unfortunately, this "wing man" had the other three in my squadron all flying in different directions.

I was alert enough to notice after the last round of shots- that the lights went out in Valerie's attic. The hotel was only 200-300 yards from the bar- 2 blocks away on the same street. We went a half block when Mikey noticed Hammer wasn't with us- he went back but it appered he was talking to who I thought was other Zoners.

It was one of those unfortunate deals.

chernobylwraiths
03-25-2007, 07:12 PM
I drank as much as anyone that evening - (my count- approx 12 beers, 4-5 shots, 4 rum & cokes over 9 hours) but I felt "normal" (not too buzzed).

Unfortunately, this "wing man" had the other three in my squadron all flying in different directions.

I was alert enough to notice after the last round of shots- that the lights went out in Valerie's attic. The hotel was only 200-300 yards from the bar- 2 blocks away on the same street. We went a half block when Mikey noticed Hammer wasn't with us- he went back but it appered he was talking to who I thought was other Zoners.

So, it could have been Thurm that punched his lights out? That figures!!!

LtFinFan66
03-25-2007, 07:29 PM
I think Mikey popped him

Dozerdog
03-25-2007, 07:42 PM

I'll try to peice it together-

1 Beer at Anchor Bar- (Met JFreeman to get ticket) 2:30 PM
3 beers @ happy hour at TGI Fridays- 3:30- 4:45
3-4 Beers at Pearl Street pre-game 5-7:30

Nothing in the game

2 Beers, a shot, & Rum & Coke at Pearl St after the game (10:30-12:00)

7 people then got into Thurm's tiny car to head over to Chippewa

We hit 3-4 bars. I had at least 2 rum & cokes, more shots, and 2 more beers over the next 3 hours.

!Papacrunk!
03-25-2007, 07:45 PM
glad you're okay HBF! I really think you need to incorporate one of those pics as an avatar brudda! No offense to the Trailer Park Boys :)

chubluv
03-25-2007, 07:53 PM
I cant believe I missed all the action. I'm sorry I couldnt stay longer. As long as you are OK HBF thats all that matters.

We will have to schedule another night out in awhile so I can watch your back.

hammerbillsfan
03-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Here's the view from THURM's trunk.
Notice the car in front of him. oops!

chubluv
03-25-2007, 08:21 PM
:rofl:

Bill Brasky
03-25-2007, 09:01 PM
Are you sure it was me? I don't remember calling anyone. Sorry if I did. :sorry:

ya you called me an ******* and told me to go to 67 west.

Dozerdog
03-25-2007, 09:27 PM
ya you called me an ******* and told me to go to 67 west.

I sent her a text message that said "JFreeman says the Leafs SUCK!"

She probably got pissed at you for that

RockStar36
03-25-2007, 09:35 PM
I think she left the VM because I was *****ing that Freeman wasn't out at the bars. Thurm kept telling me that he probably got kicked out and arrested at the game. I think she was trying to call him but none of us knew what the hell bar we were in.

mybills
03-26-2007, 06:44 AM
I'll try to peice it together-

That's the worst part of getting drunk. :ill:

Ebenezer
03-26-2007, 07:03 AM
no wonder I didn't get a call for lunch until 2:30 on Saturday...

hope all is well, hbf.

justasportsfan
03-26-2007, 07:40 AM
I think it's all lies. Mikey and HBF pulled an S & M in the hotel room.

Bill Brasky
03-26-2007, 10:19 AM
I think she left the VM because I was *****ing that Freeman wasn't out at the bars. Thurm kept telling me that he probably got kicked out and arrested at the game. I think she was trying to call him but none of us knew what the hell bar we were in.
ha, sorry bud, hit up some other drinking establishments afterwards with my buddies. we'll party it up soon. i was rowdy, but behaved. had a great time! we had 4 leafs fans in front of us to the right they were talkin garbage all game, it was great to see them hang their heads like a group of scolded elementary children after the comeback. had a great time with dozer at the game and with everyone beforehand... and like i said i'll upload some pics when i get a chance.

i am aggrivated at the fact that hbf got suckered like that by a buffalo "fan", that is not cool.

Earthquake Enyart
03-26-2007, 10:39 AM
so you all went out, valerie couldn't handle her liquor, hbf got an uppercut and none of you were there to defend his honor, rockstar got lost and ended up dancing with girls that looked like highschoolers, mikey took a nap on a stretcher in the hospital and dozer picked you up when it was all over with. amateurs. i'm also horribly shocked that of all the people at this event, dozer and thurm have no contribution to the drama
You missed the best part.... Mikey got to ride in the front of the ambulance.

Static
03-26-2007, 11:01 AM
Sorry to hear about your face HBF.

BAM
03-26-2007, 11:08 AM
What a jerk.

Glad you're OK man!

Can't understand why some people have to be such douche-bags sometimes.

The King
03-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Hate to say it guys, but between this story and what happened to some Pats fans at Ralph Wilson this year, seems like Buffalo aint really visitor friendly.

BAM
03-26-2007, 11:27 AM
It's not.

Still not nearly as bad as Philly though.

The King
03-26-2007, 11:32 AM
People say Fenway has a bad wrap but damn...

chernobylwraiths
03-26-2007, 11:35 AM
Hate to say it guys, but between this story and what happened to some Pats fans at Ralph Wilson this year, seems like Buffalo aint really visitor friendly.

Big difference with this is that it happened at 3:00 in the morning at/outside a bar where the guy was probably licquored up as well. Not at the Arena.

THATHURMANATOR
03-26-2007, 11:49 AM
So what happened though? Did the dude come up and punch you or was anything said first?

The King
03-26-2007, 12:00 PM
So what happened though? Did the dude come up and punch you or was anything said first?

Having met HBF he is a pretty quiet guy I cant even imagine him talking trash to someone even if he was housed. He seems like a conflict avoiding dude.

If he did talk smack back to anyone, then at that point its his own fault talking smack at 3:30AM is gonna land you in the ER 9 out of ten times.

But as I said I seriously doubt he was talking cheese.

Valerie
03-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Hammerbills was NOT talking smack. First of all, we LOST the game! And we blew a 3 point lead in the third period! There was absolutely nothing to be talking smack about! We sucked on Friday night! While we were all drunk, some more than others, we were not out looking for trouble. We were a quiet group just having fun. I can assure you that Hammerbills was not asking for trouble nor was he looking for it. Whoever hit him was a complete jackass, loser!

The King
03-26-2007, 12:19 PM
Hammerbills was NOT talking smack. First of all, we LOST the game! And we blew a 3 point lead in the third period! There was absolutely nothing to be talking smack about! We sucked on Friday night! While we were all drunk, some more than others, we were not out looking for trouble. We were a quiet group just having fun. I can assure you that Hammerbills was not asking for trouble nor was he looking for it. Whoever hit him was a complete jackass, loser!

You could've just said you agreed with me.

Michael82
03-26-2007, 12:19 PM

We didn't think he was alone. I thought he was still with RockStar and I tried to get him to come with us, but he didn't want to. So I figured he was fine.

Earthquake Enyart
03-26-2007, 12:22 PM
We didn't think he was alone. I thought he was still with RockStar and I tried to get him to come with us, but he didn't want to. So I figured he was fine.
Pussied out Mike? :limp:

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 12:25 PM

I remember talking to him for a few minutes when you were leaving. I had no idea that you thought he was with me though because right after you left I went back over to the girls I was talking to.

Earthquake Enyart
03-26-2007, 12:26 PM
I thought hammer was spending the night with Valerie?

Michael82
03-26-2007, 12:30 PM

you drank as much as everyone else, but your booze was more spread out. Valerie had it all right in row, including a bunch at the game. I had those two big beers at Fridays and then drank a ton after the game. I had about 7-8 rum and cokes, 3 bottles of beer, and I think 3 or 4 alabama slammers. 2 of them were shots and then Valerie ordered two for us near the end and they gave it in a glass with ice. She had some, but couldn't drink it anymore. I downed both of them instantly.

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 12:31 PM
It's hard to keep track of the drinks to be honest.

After Thurm and I downed the tube of beer I lost all track of alcohol and money in my pocket.

Earthquake Enyart
03-26-2007, 12:33 PM
you drank as much as everyone else, but your booze was more spread out. Valerie had it all right in row, including a bunch at the game. I had those two big beers at Fridays and then drank a ton after the game. I had about 7-8 rum and cokes, 4 bottles of beer, 4 or 5 alabama slammers and I had a shot of jagermeister. I had 3 of them were shots and then Valerie ordered two for us near the end and they gave it in a glass with ice. She had some, but couldn't drink it anymore. I downed both of them instantly.
Holy crap.

Good thing you weigh 400 pounds.

Valerie
03-26-2007, 12:33 PM
I thought hammer was spending the night with Valerie?
No, Hammerbills had his own room. Mikey shared it with him on Friday night. And, I had my own room.

Michael82
03-26-2007, 12:37 PM
I cant believe I missed all the action. I'm sorry I couldnt stay longer. As long as you are OK HBF thats all that matters.

We will have to schedule another night out in awhile so I can watch your back.
it was nice seeing you again. Sorry you missed out on the drunk fun. :(

Michael82
03-26-2007, 12:39 PM

After Thurm and I downed the tube of beer I lost all track of alcohol and money in my pocket.
yeah it was hard. I started out by getting free drinks from everyone. Then about $80 later, I was buying them myself and bought some for others too. :up:

Valerie
03-26-2007, 12:42 PM

I agree! I came up to Buffalo with $300 in cash! I left Buffalo with $70. I have no idea where all my money went. :idunno: I also have no idea what I was drinking in the bars we went to. I know I had 2 margaritas at Fridays, 2 margaritas and a screw driver at Pearl Street before the game. And, at the game I had 3 1/2 bottles of Mikes Hard Lemonade. After we left the game, aside from the Alabama Slammer shots I bought at Pearl Street, I couldn't tell you one thing I drank or what I spent all my money on. :drunks:

Earthquake Enyart
03-26-2007, 12:44 PM
:dozer: :$:

Michael82
03-26-2007, 12:49 PM
I agree! I came up to Buffalo with $300 in cash! I left Buffalo with $70. I have no idea where all my money went. :idunno: I also have no idea what I was drinking in the bars we went to. I know I had 2 margaritas at Fridays, 2 margaritas and a screw driver at Pearl Street before the game. And, at the game I had 3 1/2 bottles of Mikes Hard Lemonade. After we left the game, aside from the Alabama Slammer shots I bought at Pearl Street, I couldn't tell you one thing I drank or what I spent all my money on. :drunks:
those alabama slammers were pretty good. :hungry:

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 12:52 PM

You bought some Mike's cranberry stuff for yourself and my friend. And I think you bought me a beer at Pearl St, even though I insisted that I should be the one buying drinks. The shots ran you a lot of money as well. I'm used to getting specials in Erie so I was amazed at how much drinks were in Buffalo.

Michael82
03-26-2007, 12:52 PM
I was thinking that myself. The more you hear about opponents visiting Buffalo, the more u think that we are becoming like Philly. :ill:

Michael82
03-26-2007, 12:54 PM
Having met HBF he is a pretty quiet guy I cant even imagine him talking trash to someone even if he was housed. He seems like a conflict avoiding dude.

If he did talk smack back to anyone, then at that point its his own fault talking smack at 3:30AM is gonna land you in the ER 9 out of ten times.

But as I said I seriously doubt he was talking cheese.
There's no way that he was talking trash. The idiot was probably just a bit too smashed and saw the jersey and got pissed. :ill:

Captain gameboy
03-26-2007, 12:56 PM
What a train wreck.
Y'all were one tattoo short of a Britney Spears event.

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 02:25 PM

You're right.

We should have all stayed home, played scrabble, and put whipped cream and cheese whiz on our metrosexual friends face only to have him throw a temper tantrum because he has feelings for a girl.

The King
03-26-2007, 02:30 PM
I was thinking that myself. The more you hear about opponents visiting Buffalo, the more u think that we are becoming like Philly. :ill:

Its sad though, Buffalo doesnt have a lot going for it as it is. The last thing they need is tourists afraid to go there. Good thing when I head there I am rooting for the Bills or I would have to spend the off season training as a mixed martial arts fighter.

The King
03-26-2007, 02:31 PM
You're right.

We should have all stayed home, played scrabble, and put whipped cream and cheese whiz on our metrosexual friends face only to have him throw a temper tantrum because he has feelings for a girl.

Forgive Kini she lives is Alston Rock City.

THATHURMANATOR
03-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Its sad though, Buffalo doesnt have a lot going for it as it is. The last thing they need is tourists afraid to go there. Good thing when I head there I am rooting for the Bills or I would have to spend the off season training as a mixed martial arts fighter.
Bedard trust me any place you go and are walking down the street in the cities main party area at 3:30am wearing the arch rivals team colors there is a possibility for a problem. Not saying it is right but just saying. You are going to tell me I would be fine wearing Yankee gear in Boston late night in a party area and there is no chance a Drunk Bostonian would take issue. Keep in mind the Toronto Buffalo is a big rivalry round here.

THATHURMANATOR
03-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Can't wait until the Pro rolls back into town and Shows us how do it up right!! :ill:

THATHURMANATOR
03-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Here's the view from THURM's trunk.
Notice the car in front of him. oops!
Notice the fact that you are snapping pics while I am tailing a Police car!!! NOT SMART!!! :D

hammerbillsfan
03-26-2007, 03:27 PM
Notice the fact that you are snapping pics while I am tailing a Police car!!! NOT SMART!!! :D

I only found out when :dozer: put his hand up in front of me.

Dozerdog
03-26-2007, 03:39 PM

It's the amatures that get into all these train wrecks.

That's what being a alcoholic puppet master does. He sets the gears in motion, steps back, and lets the hilarity ensue.

Dozerdog
03-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Can't wait until the Pro rolls back into town and Shows us how do it up right!! :ill:

I've tosed a few back with "The Pro" :::

Earthquake Enyart
03-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Good thing you ditched these losers early.

Iehoshua
03-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Man, you never leave a person who is visiting alone. Especially if they have the "other" team's colors.
Amen.

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 03:52 PM
I've noticed that most of the people who are criticizing the Zone night out are the people who decided not to show up. Interesting.....

THATHURMANATOR
03-26-2007, 03:56 PM
I've noticed that most of the people who are criticizing the Zone night out are the people who decided not to show up. Interesting.....
:hi5:

chernobylwraiths
03-26-2007, 05:06 PM

I knew I would be driving you drunks around all night and trying to avoid fights. Plus, I have to take care of my girls while my wife works weekends.

tat2dmike77
03-26-2007, 05:13 PM
Well must of been a fun night. Usually if someone gets in a fight and or goes to jail you had to much fun.

tat2dmike77
03-26-2007, 05:17 PM
you drank as much as everyone else, but your booze was more spread out. Valerie had it all right in row, including a bunch at the game. I had those two big beers at Fridays and then drank a ton after the game. I had about 7-8 rum and cokes, 3 bottles of beer, and I think 3 or 4 alabama slammers. 2 of them were shots and then Valerie ordered two for us near the end and they gave it in a glass with ice. She had some, but couldn't drink it anymore. I downed both of them instantly.

And you remember the entire night huh. Yeah right

casdhf
03-26-2007, 05:18 PM
I bet it was Moran, he seems the the kind of douche that would do that.

justasportsfan
03-26-2007, 06:01 PM

I wasn't talking about you. You were the general in this situation and admire you for being there to watch over the rest when things got bad.

Valerie, Shelby you remember the Miami game we went to, at miami? The guy had the balls to sucker hit another zoner even though we were right there with him. The guy didn't even care that we were with women and Shelby's kid and a person with down syndrome.

chernobylwraiths
03-26-2007, 08:55 PM
I wasn't talking about you. You were the general in this situation and admire you for being there to watch over the rest when things got bad.

Valerie, Shelby you remember the Miami game we went to, at miami? The guy had the balls to sucker hit another zoner even though we were right there with him. The guy didn't even care that we were with women and Shelby's kid and a person with down syndrome.

Did you F him up?!

Oh, it was Meathead wasn't it. I'm sure nobody came to his defense. :D

Dr. Lecter
03-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Damn!

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 09:56 PM
Damn!

Yep. You missed a good time.

Dr. Lecter
03-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Well, I did ge tanned/burned in 80+ degree sunny weather.

And I met some of Burgandy's fellow southerners.

Ron is actually smart.

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Well, I did ge tanned/burned in 80+ degree sunny weather.

And I met some of Burgandy's fellow southerners.

Ron is actually smart.

:shocked:

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 10:15 PM
On the flip side...

Thurm, Dozer, Valerie, HBF, and a few others met me for the first time and realized that the internet me appears to be smart and mature while the real life version is a drunk jackass.

It was great.

mybills
03-27-2007, 08:50 AM
Dozer, this is worse than the punch you gave me! :eek:
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=12369&d=1174853150

Bill Brasky
03-27-2007, 10:45 AM
the internet me appears to be smart and mature while the real life version is a drunk jackass.

You're a jack of all trades!

PUCKER
03-31-2007, 12:42 AM
HOLY CRAP!!! Zapper would like a piece of that imbecile. :zapper:

Were glad youre ok! :console:

hammerbillsfan
06-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Update...

I just got the bill from the hospital for that night: $987.32

:fit: :sigh:

Michael82
06-13-2007, 01:13 PM
Update...

I just got the bill from the hospital for that night: $987.32

:fit: :sigh:
:rofl: I was wondering how long it would take for them to bill you. Holy ****! :eek: :ill:

I'm sorry, bro. :(

THATHURMANATOR
06-13-2007, 01:20 PM
I thought all Canadians had free health care....

Valerie
06-13-2007, 01:21 PM
I guess it's free in Canada, but not in America.

hammerbillsfan
06-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Well I'm trying to see if OHIP covers it.
I already called my work insurance benefits, they do not cover it.

HAMMER
06-13-2007, 02:31 PM
Expensive night, sorry to hear that HBF.

chernobylwraiths
06-13-2007, 09:19 PM
Time to get an alias.

shelby
06-14-2007, 04:28 AM
:ill:

Michael82
05-16-2010, 12:08 PM
BUMP for anyone who missed this! :ontome:

SquishDaFish
05-16-2010, 06:28 PM
Man I have to come party with you ****ers. I wish I lived up in Buffalo damn

Bling
05-16-2010, 08:58 PM
BUMP for anyone who missed this! :ontome:

I use to be active back then. Can't believe I missed it. Probably one of those threads I didn't open thinking it was dumb. Apparently it was good. :up:

jamze132
05-17-2010, 02:59 AM
Not sure how I missed this one because I would have busted everyone's balls for not sticking around with one of your buddies who just happened to be wearing a Leafs jersey in hostile territory. No way I could leave my buddy behind lilke that.

TMu11
05-17-2010, 05:43 AM
Not sure how I missed this one because I would have busted everyone's balls for not sticking around with one of your buddies who just happened to be wearing a Leafs jersey in hostile territory. No way I could leave my buddy behind lilke that.

Obviously you're trained that way.
Most people dont expect to ge tpunched in the face for what they're wearing, especially after it not happening all night. He had a good run until 3:30.

jamze132
05-17-2010, 06:05 AM
Obviously you're trained that way.
Most people dont expect to ge tpunched in the face for what they're wearing, especially after it not happening all night. He had a good run until 3:30.

I agree but still no reason to leave your buddy in a bar at 3:30am...

The King
05-17-2010, 08:00 AM
This thread rules.

Forward_Lateral
05-17-2010, 08:11 AM
:rofl: @ EE being ignored in this thread.

Valerie
05-17-2010, 09:34 AM

I agree but still no reason to leave your buddy in a bar at 3:30am...
We didn't leave HammerBills, we were separated. And, to be honest, there was no reason to beat up a Leafs fan that night since they lost and we certainly weren't being obnoxious or rude, we were just out having a good time. There was no need to get violent.

RockStar36
05-17-2010, 11:39 AM
I don't think anybody intentionally left him. Take x amount of drunk people at the end of the night in downtown Buffalo and people end up losing one another. I think it's just a simple case of that.

Bling
05-17-2010, 12:36 PM
I don't think anybody intentionally left him. Take x amount of drunk people at the end of the night in downtown Buffalo and people end up losing one another. I think it's just a simple case of that.

Yeah! Blame it on the alcohol.

RockStar36
05-17-2010, 12:48 PM
Yeah! Blame it on the alcohol.

Actually I didn't, but nice try.

chernobylwraiths
05-17-2010, 01:39 PM

Seems kind of prophetic now.

Valerie
05-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Seems kind of prophetic now.
It does! Who would've thought that later that year he'd be getting a divorce and moving down to Maryland to be with me. A lot has happened since that drunken night in Buffalo. And, just for the record, NOTHING happened that night!

Michael82
05-17-2010, 01:50 PM
It does! Who would've thought that later that year he'd be getting a divorce and moving down to Maryland to be with me. A lot has happened since that drunken night in Buffalo. And, just for the record, NOTHING happened that night!
I'd guess it! You guys seemed like a perfect couple that night, especially with the way Dozer took care of you. I know nothing happened, but I saw a connection between the two of you.

The King
05-17-2010, 01:50 PM
It does! Who would've thought that later that year he'd be getting a divorce and moving down to Maryland to be with me. A lot has happened since that drunken night in Buffalo. And, just for the record, NOTHING happened that night! Just for the record, no one is buying it.

chernobylwraiths
05-17-2010, 01:52 PM

You don't even remember!

I only wonder now if hbf's insurance took care of the bill for him.

hammerbillsfan
05-17-2010, 01:54 PM
You don't even remember!

I only wonder now if hbf's insurance took care of the bill for him.
Nope! :sigh: :stretcher

I only got about $100 back from the province.

Michael82
05-17-2010, 01:58 PM

And that's why Free Health Care is a wonderful thing! You would have paid nothing if it happened in Canada, but you got raped for almost $1000 because it happened here. :ill:

Bling
05-17-2010, 02:02 PM
Actually I didn't, but nice try.

Chillin out, RockStar. I was referencing that song.

chernobylwraiths
05-17-2010, 02:03 PM

See, now I thought that whatever happened anywhere regarding medical costs would be paid for by Canadian healthcare. I mean you obviously needed medical attention right away.

chernobylwraiths
05-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Chillin out, RockStar. I was referencing that song.

Should have then said, "Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol..."

The King
05-17-2010, 02:04 PM
I would've driven my busted face over the border for that kind of savings.

hammerbillsfan
05-17-2010, 02:05 PM
And that's why Free Health Care is a wonderful thing! You would have paid nothing if it happened in Canada, but you got raped for almost $1000 because it happened here. :ill:

It's funny, I got hired on May 1st of that year so if this happened after that I would have been covered. (travel insurance)

hammerbillsfan
05-17-2010, 02:06 PM
I would've driven my busted face over the border for that kind of savings.
Looking back now I should have, with Dozer driving.

chernobylwraiths
05-17-2010, 02:10 PM
I think Doc and I have should buy a bunch of tickets for another game after the next schedule comes out. Maybe against the Bruins.

The King
05-17-2010, 02:16 PM
I think Doc and I have should buy a bunch of tickets for another game after the next schedule comes out. Maybe against the Bruins.Dont look over here... Ill be wearing my daddy shoes.

RockStar36
05-17-2010, 02:19 PM
I think Doc and I have should buy a bunch of tickets for another game after the next schedule comes out. Maybe against the Bruins.

You could choose from several different teams and make it a good game. We have some Leafs fans here but otherwise I would avoid the Canadian teams.

Michael82
05-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Great idea! We definitely need to do another Sabres game night again. It was a blast! :up:

mybills
05-17-2010, 02:59 PM
I'd guess it! You guys seemed like a perfect couple that night, especially with the way Dozer took care of you. I know nothing happened, but I saw a connection between the two of you.
He was the first zoner I ever met back in 03? 04? And the first person he asked my opinion of was her. I knew he had the hearts for her. :D :up:

chernobylwraiths
05-17-2010, 04:27 PM
You could choose from several different teams and make it a good game. We have some Leafs fans here but otherwise I would avoid the Canadian teams.

Well, it would be cheaper if we played one of the western teams.

RockStar36
05-17-2010, 04:32 PM
Well, it would be cheaper if we played one of the western teams.

I wouldn't care either way to be honest. Just make sure it isn't a back-to-back situation because I got stuck with Lalime both times this year.

chernobylwraiths
05-17-2010, 07:49 PM
I wouldn't care either way to be honest. Just make sure it isn't a back-to-back situation because I got stuck with Lalime both times this year.

But we should have Biron next year!

RockStar36
05-17-2010, 07:53 PM

Hmmm...

You make a good point. I guess it doesn't matter then, though I would prefer to see Miller since he's been my favorite Sabre for years now.

chernobylwraiths
05-17-2010, 07:56 PM
Hmmm...

You make a good point. I guess it doesn't matter then, though I would prefer to see Miller since he's been my favorite Sabre for years now.

We'll try not to make them back to back though just to be sure...

Bling
05-17-2010, 08:43 PM
Should have then said, "Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol..."

:rofl: You know that song, cherno?

rbochan
05-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Oh dear Grier no.

chernobylwraiths
05-17-2010, 09:56 PM
:rofl: You know that song, cherno?

I have teenage kids. I better know a little of what they are listening to.

jamze132
05-18-2010, 05:41 AM
We didn't leave HammerBills, we were separated. And, to be honest, there was no reason to beat up a Leafs fan that night since they lost and we certainly weren't being obnoxious or rude, we were just out having a good time. There was no need to get violent.

Drunk sports fans do not need a reason to fight... That is just the nature of things in the real world.

Dozerdog
10-15-2011, 07:06 AM
HOF Thread