PDA

View Full Version : My take on the Bills...

ublinkwescore
03-25-2007, 02:18 PM
First off, as I've stated in another thread (the one about Spikes being closer to being traded)... I don't want to see us draft a DT in the first, or second or maybe even the third - we don't know what we've got yet in McCargo, and Kyle Williams should continue to produce, Larry Triplett started coming on last year - it's just a dumb move IMO because there are other holes on this team that are more of a certainty. Hargrove can play inside or out as well.

Even if Spikes does get traded, I don't want to see a Linebacker taken with our #1 because I think this team will be better served by a round 1 RB (Marshawn Lynch) and a #2 WR which should be obtainable in the 2nd without us having to trade up to get back in the first. If we can complete our O (which I would say drafting Marshawn Lynch and the best WR available in the 2nd would accomplish), it WILL help protect our D.

after we've addressed RB and #2 WR, then we can go all D again - there should be a few solid LBers left in the third by the time we draft, shouldn't there - if not, we can package our second 3rd from Baltimore and a later pick (like 6th or 7th) to move up earlier in the third or maybe even get back into the late second.

I think since the O is already pretty much there, why not just stack it since it shouldn't take that much? and we can still worry about the D with what options we have left in the draft.

my draft order would be #1 RB, #2 WR, #3 LB #4 CB

SABURZFAN
03-25-2007, 04:40 PM
:monkeyp:
First off, as I've stated in another thread (the one about Spikes being closer to being traded)... I don't want to see us draft a DT in the first, or second or maybe even the third - we don't know what we've got yet in McCargo, and Kyle Williams should continue to produce, Larry Triplett started coming on last year - it's just a dumb move IMO because there are other holes on this team that are more of a certainty. Hargrove can play inside or out as well.

Even if Spikes does get traded, I don't want to see a Linebacker taken with our #1 because I think this team will be better served by a round 1 RB (Marshawn Lynch) and a #2 WR which should be obtainable in the 2nd without us having to trade up to get back in the first. If we can complete our O (which I would say drafting Marshawn Lynch and the best WR available in the 2nd would accomplish), it WILL help protect our D.

after we've addressed RB and #2 WR, then we can go all D again - there should be a few solid LBers left in the third by the time we draft, shouldn't there - if not, we can package our second 3rd from Baltimore and a later pick (like 6th or 7th) to move up earlier in the third or maybe even get back into the late second.

I think since the O is already pretty much there, why not just stack it since it shouldn't take that much? and we can still worry about the D with what options we have left in the draft.

my draft order would be #1 RB, #2 WR, #3 LB #4 CB