PDA

View Full Version : What about Mitchell to fill the void in the middle?

Nighthawk
03-25-2007, 03:40 PM
This guy would be a pretty good fit in the middle and you wouldn't have to spend a ton to get him. Makes sense to me.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396038

Carlton Bailey
03-25-2007, 03:43 PM
No thanks. Definite downgrade from Fletcher. I've read some KC-based articles saying he was a poor fit for the Cover 2.

jamesiscool
03-25-2007, 03:45 PM
no. draft willis.

Nighthawk
03-25-2007, 03:46 PM
I hear ya, but don't get too crazy about Fletcher...he wasn't that great. You rarely saw him making plays behind the line and that is a huge sign that the guy isn't a penetrator. I liked Fletcher, but I didn't really hate losing him.

Nighthawk
03-25-2007, 03:47 PM
no. draft willis.

Willis is probably going to be gone at that position and there are a lot of LBs you can take in the 2nd that would be great players. I believe you go with the RB in the 1st and grab a LB in round 2.

jamesiscool
03-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Willis is probably going to be gone at that position and there are a lot of LBs you can take in the 2nd that would be great players. I believe you go with the RB in the 1st and grab a LB in round 2.

willis isnt a hit or miss kind of player. he's the kind of LB that only comes around every great while. he's got the character, athleticism and brain. IF willis is ounr when the bills draft at 12, wo should draft him. but im not working at OBD so i have no idea what the plan is, its just my opinion.

James

Nighthawk
03-25-2007, 03:52 PM
willis isnt a hit or miss kind of player. he's the kind of LB that only comes around every great while. he's got the character, athleticism and brain. IF willis is ounr when the bills draft at 12, wo should draft him. but im not working at OBD so i have no idea what the plan is, its just my opinion.

James

Hey, if he is there then I'm sure they take him. However, the recent pub he's been getting is going to make it hard for the Bills to get him.

jamesiscool
03-25-2007, 03:58 PM
Hey, if he is there then I'm sure they take him. However, the recent pub he's been getting is going to make it hard for the Bills to get him.

i agree with u totally. but being a bills fan ive held on to glimmers of hope for a lonnng time. this is just another ya know?

James

The Answer
03-25-2007, 04:04 PM
This guy would be a pretty good fit in the middle and you wouldn't have to spend a ton to get him. Makes sense to me.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/396038

The Answer wants nothing to do with a linebacker from KC's defense. Only player from that unit that The Answer would be interested is Ty Law.

~The Answer

jamesiscool
03-25-2007, 06:48 PM
The Answer wants nothing to do with a linebacker from KC's defense. Only player from that unit that The Answer would be interested is Ty Law.

~The Answer

ty law is old and wants to be paid more than he's worth. he's about the money.

James

Ickybaluky
03-25-2007, 06:51 PM

I think Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson are pretty good players.