X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

S Kwamie Lassiter?

I see he is a free agent, and talking to a lot of teams, would he be worth a look? He was Arizona's franchise player last year.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

If he can cover better than Pierson P, then YES!

Byrd.

Comment

• gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

There was talk of MN wanting Jason Sehorn to convert to safety also.
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Does it say how much he is asking for?

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
          • Jul 2002

anyone have stats on him?

Comment

• gunzlingr
            • Jul 2002

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Pro Career
            Former free agent initially earned roster spot due to ability to play cornerback and safety and has developed into one of the top free safeties in the NFL as Cardinals' designated 'franchise' player ... fearless hitter ... led NFC with eight interceptions in 1998 despite starting just five games... nine pickoffs last year lead all NFL safeties and ranked second in the NFC ... soft-spoken manner and slender physique belie hitting ability and aggressive temperament ... has started every game the past three seasons with 453 tackles and 12 interceptions in that span ... overall in 99 pro games (54 starts), owns career totals of 325 solo tackles, 267 assists, 4 quarterback sacks, 22 interceptions, 26 passes defensed, 6 tackles for loss, 3 fumble recoveries, and 5 forced fumbles ... owns stretch of 94 consecutive games played entering 2002 season.

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

He'll be out of out price range
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Jeff1220
                H to the 12:20
                • Jul 2002

Speaking of Safties, a lot of people on the board were really high on Cory Chavous last year. What kind of season did he end up having?

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
                  • Jul 2002

Why is he out of our price range? We really need a good FS. Our only bigger need is DL but if TD cant land a big name in free agency he may wait for the draft (which is deep in DL) and that would leave plenty of $$ left over.
                  We arent gonna spend a ton on WR or another LB or any other position and we have a lot left to spend.
                  Maybe im wrong but i dont want to discount the possibility. What will he command $$ wise?

Comment

• Ingtar33
                    Dances With Buffaloes
                    • Sep 2002

Chavous was a disaster last year, he was what his detractors thought he was... too slow to play football... of course he played the season at CB like he wanted... but that was besides the point.

Lassiter is a great FS, and would be an amazing addition the Bills... but I think he's asking for more than 3.5mil per year
                    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• RedEyE
                      • Jul 2002

Lassiter is one of the best in the business. He has quietly posted excellent numbers in Arizona. I'd love to see him in Bills blue, but he will most likely come at a high price.

In just 71 game starts (8yrs) Kwamie has posted 513 tackles, 4 sacks, and 24 intereceptions! 9 of those 24 came in 2001.

Comment

Working...
                      X