PDA

View Full Version : Will TKO badmouth Buffalo?

blackonyx89
03-26-2007, 08:32 AM
I hope he doesn't. I think he has a little more class than that bum of an RB McGahee!!! Good riddance,you clubhopping babymaker. LOL!

Talk0fNewYork
03-26-2007, 08:37 AM
He has to much class to pull a Moulds/Mcgahee

HHURRICANE
03-26-2007, 08:38 AM
He just said that you guys suck.

jamesiscool
03-26-2007, 09:08 AM
he's not gone yet guys....

patmoran2006
03-26-2007, 09:58 AM
IF he ways that he wanted to go a contender and/or a team that's committed to winning; he'd be 100% right to do so.

This team is not a contender; and it couldnt be anymore obvious that they show no committment to winning. The only winning Wilson can claim is a win in the checkbook.

jamesiscool
03-26-2007, 10:00 AM
IF he ways that he wanted to go a contender and/or a team that's committed to winning; he'd be 100% right to do so.

This team is not a contender; and it couldnt be anymore obvious that they show no committment to winning. The only winning Wilson can claim is a win in the checkbook.

maybe the bills medical staff knows more than us about TKO's injury. and what "contender" is guna want an OLB with a bad wheel? IF we let him walk and draft an OLB who plays better than TKO does this season on another team then who looks like a genius again?

IN MARV WE TRUST

patmoran2006
03-26-2007, 10:04 AM
blahblahblahblah..

If his "wheel" was the concern.. Then he stays on the roster now, and he goes to training camp. If he's one of the best LB's on the team then he starts. IF he's not, then he gets CUT. They sure as hell have no need to dump him off now, we're not even in the ballpark of being under the cap.

AGain, if he performs like the Pro Bowler he once was, then he stays and you pay him accordingly.. If he's not, then you cut him; and in the meantime nobody can question your motives for trading him.

Trading Spikes at THIS POINT is purely financial. You guys are ridiculous.

Mr. Pink
03-26-2007, 10:07 AM
Maybe it's not the players...it's the organization.

Who has walked away in the past few years quietly without taking some kind of dig at the front office, management, etc?

It's a scary trend.

jamesiscool
03-26-2007, 10:13 AM
how are we far from being under the cap pat? according to clumpys cap analysis we are $19,054,649 under the adjusted cap..... i dont see where u are gettin your info from?

James

patmoran2006
03-26-2007, 10:15 AM
Pat Williams.. Sam Adams.. Willis McGahee.. Eric Moulds.. Nate Clements.. Ruben Brown and apparently soon Takeo Spikes--- are just some of this guys who have taken digs at this organization over the past couple of years on their way out.

It's more than just a small trend. But they are ALL WRONG??.. This is a well run organization that players want to play for?

patmoran2006
03-26-2007, 10:18 AM
how are we far from being under the cap pat? according to clumpys cap analysis we are $19,054,649 under the adjusted cap..... i dont see where u are gettin your info from?

James
if that info is accurate and updated (I dont know when Clump did it last).. But if accurate, $19 million is still more than a lot of the teams in the league STARTED free agency with.

There is NO Excuse to not target more players who can either come right in or start or at least provide solid depth; other than wilson choosing not to.

Our cap status is of little or no deterence

jamesiscool
03-26-2007, 10:23 AM
if that info is accurate and updated (I dont know when Clump did it last).. But if accurate, $19 million is still more than a lot of the teams in the league STARTED free agency with.

There is NO Excuse to not target more players who can either come right in or start or at least provide solid depth; other than wilson choosing not to.

Our cap status is of little or no deterence

i just want to know how this is strictly a financial move tho. thats all im askin?

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-26-2007, 10:24 AM
I don't know why he would, he was loved by the fans and he chose to sign here.

don137
03-26-2007, 10:29 AM
I am sure he will say nothing but good things about the fans and city but express disappointment that the team never reached the playoffs and that it will be hard to build a winner in Buffalo based on there cash to cap system (nothing we don't already know). I am sure he will be happy to go to a winner and compete in the playoffs..blah blah blah. Won't nearly be as bad as McGahee. TKO is much more classier

justasportsfan
03-26-2007, 10:35 AM
Don't mind Moran. He can't make up his mind. First he says we overpaid for Kelsay and then seeing how much we paid for Walker and Dockery, now he says Wilson is cheap.

His opinions are based on whether he likes Marv's moves.

He supposedly hates Donahoe and yet he's blaming for the departures of Pat and Ruben on Wilson. What's next , it's Ralphy's fault we got rid of Bledsoe? Wonder why he didn't mention Drew. OH wait, like I said it all depends on whether he's for the moves.

Now he's blaming Ralhpy for Willis? I thought he didn't like Willis ? :coocoo:

LifetimeBillsFan
03-26-2007, 10:39 AM
While I think that Spikes might express some dissatisfaction with the fact that the team decided to rebuild around a group of young players rather than retaining the core of veterans that TD had assembled (that posted gaudy stats, but never managed to win when the game was on the line, let alone make the playoffs), I seriously doubt that he will take any shots at Buffalo or the people of WNY the way that McGahee did.

If you read McGahee's comments since leaving the Bills, they were those of a stubborn and spoiled brat who let the fact that he didn't like Buffalo affect the way that he played the game. Spikes is a much more mature person in every respect and, whatever his disagreements with the Bills' organization, never let any negative thoughts or feelings that he might have had impact his work ethic. Spikes has never said anything negative about Buffalo or WNY or in any way indicated that he didn't like the people there or being there. And, I don't expect him to do so now. His problem with being in Buffalo is that the team decided to go with a young, inexperienced QB and then decided to rebuild around a much younger core of players when he came to Buffalo believing that he would be able to play and win with a group of veterans closer to his own age and level of experience. If he says anything negative at all about his time in Buffalo, I would expect it to be about that--although I believe that TKO is classy enough that he may avoid saying anything negative at all if possible or temper any comments that he may make about the team.

camelcowboy
03-26-2007, 10:41 AM
Who cares? If spikes moves on he can say what he wants, i really don't give a damn.

blackonyx89
03-26-2007, 10:43 AM
Hammertime I don't know why you groaned me. Oh well.

Carlton Bailey
03-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Nope. Don't you guys remember Derrick Dockery saying TKO helped convince him to come here? Spikes, I think, loves the fans, city and organization, but he wants to win.

madness
03-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Pat Williams.. Sam Adams.. Willis McGahee.. Eric Moulds.. Nate Clements.. Ruben Brown and apparently soon Takeo Spikes--- are just some of this guys who have taken digs at this organization over the past couple of years on their way out.

It's more than just a small trend. But they are ALL WRONG??.. This is a well run organization that players want to play for?

:stfu:

Bills OG Derrick Dockery, quoted in the Buffalo News after signing a seven-year, $49 million contract: “I’m really excited to be here. First I want to thank the owner, Mr. Wilson. The Buffalo Bills have always been one of my favorite teams growing up, especially during the Super Bowl run. So I’m really excited about this. I’m excited about the fans and their loyalty to the team. … I know Takeo Spikes real good, and he says nothing but great things about the city and the team. I feel like it’s a great fit for me. Mike (Williams) had nothing but great things to say also. He loved it up here, and he said it would be a great fit for me and my wife.”

patmoran2006
03-26-2007, 10:54 AM
Don't mind Moran. He can't make up his mind. First he says we overpaid for Kelsay and then seeing how much we paid for Walker and Dockery, now he says Wilson is cheap.

His opinions are based on whether he likes Marv's moves.

He supposedly hates Donahoe and yet he's blaming for the departures of Pat and Ruben on Wilson. What's next , it's Ralphy's fault we got rid of Bledsoe? Wonder why he didn't mention Drew. OH wait, like I said it all depends on whether he's for the moves.

Now he's blaming Ralhpy for Willis? I thought he didn't like Willis ? :coocoo:
Bull****.

Are you telling me you cant be STUPID by overpaying for certain people and NOT be cheap as well?

He did overpay for Walker and Kelsay. Kelsay has been Mr Mediocre for 4 years, **** what did have a half-sack more than Ryan Denney yet he gets $24 million? And Walker? LoL please. Lets just call his move "curious"

And far as being cheap.. What's happened since day one of free agency? NOTHINGGGGGGGGG. Not only are we NOT signing anyone, we are dumping off players and salaries to compensate for overpaying bums.

There are 32 teams in the NFL, and 31 of them have a salary cap.. The Buffalo Bills have their own self-imposed salary cap; and they refuse to spend over it. Isnt that OBVIOUS??? How's that not being cheap?

jamesiscool
03-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Bull****.

Are you telling me you cant be STUPID by overpaying for certain people and NOT be cheap as well?

He did overpay for Walker and Kelsay. Kelsay has been Mr Mediocre for 4 years, **** what did have a half-sack more than Ryan Denney yet he gets $24 million? And Walker? LoL please. Lets just call his move "curious"

And far as being cheap.. What's happened since day one of free agency? NOTHINGGGGGGGGG. Not only are we NOT signing anyone, we are dumping off players and salaries to compensate for overpaying bums.

There are 32 teams in the NFL, and 31 of them have a salary cap.. The Buffalo Bills have their own self-imposed salary cap; and they refuse to spend over it. Isnt that OBVIOUS??? How's that not being cheap?

we aren't the only team who ues cash to cap pat. and free agency isnt over. theres alot of time left b4 camp who says we're done bringing anyone in?

SABuffalo786
03-26-2007, 11:34 AM

I think you're forgetting that most modern football players personality-wise are massive douchebags with a hilarious sense of entitlement.

**** 'em.