PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad Spikes is out of here...

HHURRICANE
03-26-2007, 11:19 AM
I am tired of celebrating the mediocrity that has become the Buffalo Bills. I will not miss the over celebrating by Spikes and Fletcher against teams like the Texans only to get our butts kicked against the Steelers and Pats.

I want players that play up for big games and lead with their play and not their mouth.

Spikes, Moulds, McGahee and Fletcher can all kiss my ass. They looked alot more like the problem than the solution. I'll take Lee Evans performance and his class act behavior any day.

Tatonka
03-26-2007, 11:25 AM
I thought spikes was still a bill..

Romes
03-26-2007, 11:29 AM
Is this like when you convince yourself you don't get along with your girlfriend anyway right before she's about to break up with you?

HHURRICANE
03-26-2007, 11:31 AM
Is this like when you convince yourself you don't get along with your girlfriend anyway right before she's about to break up with you?

My girlfriend is breaking up with me!!! When? Why didn't I see this coming? Crap!!!! I hope the wife doesn't find out.

jamesiscool
03-26-2007, 11:33 AM
I thought spikes was still a bill..

dood this is the zone. we call trades before they even happen.

......?

he's still a bill. im not celebrating his departure until he's gone.

Saratoga Slim
03-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Trading him very well may be the right thing to do if the team docs don't see progress and we need cap space. But it's sure not a move I'm going to be actually excited about. It's like trading your Porsche for a Taurus cause the Porsche hasn't been running well and the payments are high. It might be the right thing to do at the moment, but you've still got to miss the Porsche.

HAMMER
03-26-2007, 12:07 PM
I'm not sure that it is all money driven. I think both Spikes and Fletcher have shown an attitude that Marv and Co. are not happy with and they want to move on.

Philagape
03-26-2007, 12:22 PM
The Super Bowl teams Marv coached had lots of "attitude."

Mr. Miyagi
03-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Trading him very well may be the right thing to do if the team docs don't see progress and we need cap space. But it's sure not a move I'm going to be actually excited about. It's like trading your Porsche for a Taurus cause the Porsche hasn't been running well and the payments are high. It might be the right thing to do at the moment, but you've still got to miss the Porsche.
What a great analogy. :bf1: