PDA

View Full Version : Mare upset with treatment by Dolphins

The Answer
03-26-2007, 11:50 AM
It never gets old posting negative news about the Dolphins, even their kicker wants out of town:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2812866

"This is heartbreaking for me to leave, but I know it's time and I don't have a choice," Mare said with his agent, Drew Rosenhaus by his side, told the Palm Beach Post. "I just want to get it over with. ... I don't understand the hold-up."

"It's embarrassing, that's what it is, that one of the all-time great players in the history of the franchise is being left to float around like this," Rosenhaus told the paper. "This is a deal that should get done in five minutes."

~The Answer

gr8slayer
03-26-2007, 11:57 AM
It never gets old posting negative news about the Dolphins, even their kicker wants out of town:

"This is heartbreaking for me to leave, but I know it's time and I don't have a choice," Mare said with his agent, Drew Rosenhaus by his side, told the Palm Beach Post. "I just want to get it over with. ... I don't understand the hold-up."

"It's embarrassing, that's what it is, that one of the all-time great players in the history of the franchise is being left to float around like this," Rosenhaus told the paper. "This is a deal that should get done in five minutes."

~The Answer
:rofl:

feelthepain
03-26-2007, 11:59 AM
He wants out because he's been replaced.

Static
03-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Mare leaving is not a negative.

gr8slayer
03-26-2007, 12:04 PM
He wants out because he's been replaced.
Like your girl Culpepper is about to be replaced?

The Answer
03-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Mare leaving is not a negative.

No but the downward spiral of Miami's franchise is. Pretty sad when they can't even keep one of the 'greatest players in franchise history' happy and retain him. When the kicker wants out of town you know the ship is sinking fast.

~The Answer

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 12:37 PM
How does Rosenhaus insult the franchise (I'm sure he's done this before) and still work them in the future with his other clients. You would think that the franchise would just say they aren't dealing with this guy anymore.

feelthepain
03-26-2007, 12:37 PM
No but the downward spiral of Miami's franchise is. Pretty sad when they can't even keep one of the 'greatest players in franchise history' happy and retain him. When the kicker wants out of town you know the ship is sinking fast.

~The Answer

Not as sad as how little you know, yet aren't affraid to share it with others.

feelthepain
03-26-2007, 12:40 PM
How does Rosenhaus insult the franchise (I'm sure he's done this before) and still work them in the future with his other clients. You would think that the franchise would just say they aren't dealing with this guy anymore.

He's an agent, if a player chooses Drew, the team the player plays for has no choice but to deal with Drew.

The Answer
03-26-2007, 12:42 PM
Not as sad as how little you know, yet aren't affraid to share it with others.

Don't be mad at The Answer because you are about to lose the greatest player in your sorry franchise's history.

Mare was your offensive MVP the last few years or you might have only won a game or two.

~The Answer

Static
03-26-2007, 12:44 PM

~The Answer

We are replaceing him....why would we want to retian him.

feelthepain
03-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Don't be mad at The Answer because you are about to lose the greatest player in your sorry franchise's history.

Mare was your offensive MVP the last few years or you might have only won a game or two.

~The Answer

I'm not mad, I just consider the source.

The Answer
03-26-2007, 12:59 PM
We are replaceing him....why would we want to retian him.

The Answer is confused here - are you are Bills or Miami fan?

And why the Losman sweep avatar?

Also who have you replaced the greatest player in the history of your franchise with if you are a Miami fan/troll?

~The Answer

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 01:01 PM

Also who have you replaced the greatest player in the history of your franchise with if you are a Miami fan/troll?

~The Answer

Your ignorance is becoming annoying.

His avatar was made because he is a Miami fan. It's a joke. Get it?

Static
03-26-2007, 01:02 PM

~The Answer

Guess your not really the answer then.

The Answer
03-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Your ignorance is becoming annoying.

His avatar was made because he is a Miami fan. It's a joke. Get it?

The Answer didn't ask Rockstar36, The Answer asked this LT teh ghost character - And The Answer expects him to ANSWER.

Thanks,

~The Answer

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 01:04 PM
The Answer didn't ask Rockstar36, The Answer asked this LT teh ghost character - And The Answer expects him to ANSWER.

Thanks,

~The Answer

I really don't care who you asked.

I made the avatar so I answered the question.

How ironic.

The Answer is asking questions because The Answer doesn't know the question.

feelthepain
03-26-2007, 01:09 PM

How ironic.

Or the Answer!!!

The Answer
03-26-2007, 01:09 PM

How ironic.

The Answer, as powerful and omniscient an entity he is, does not always have every answer to every question in this universe.

Rest assured that The Answer is keen to your game though.....

~The Answer

Captain_Obvious
03-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Lt teh Ghost is obviously a Fin fan. Even I know that one!

The Entity
03-26-2007, 01:12 PM
The Answer, as powerful and omniscient an entity he is, does not always have every answer to every question in this universe.

~The Answer

Please don't compare yourself to me.

--The Entity--

feelthepain
03-26-2007, 01:13 PM

~The Answer

Thus, you're not the Answer!! How poignant!!!

The Answer
03-26-2007, 01:13 PM
Lt teh Ghost is obviously a Fin fan. Even I know that one!

Thank you Captain Obvious!

~The Answer

The Answer
03-26-2007, 01:14 PM
Please don't compare yourself to me.

--The Entity--

Interesting - first Rockstar36 hijacks The Answer's thread, now this 'The Entity' character shows up.

~The Answer

AndreReed83
03-26-2007, 01:16 PM
The Answer is getting hammered by FTP, of all people. Ouch.

The Answer
03-26-2007, 01:19 PM
The Answer is getting hammered by FTP, of all people. Ouch.

No surprise here - Most trolls are accustomed to survival mode and will do whatever it takes to get the attention off themselves and redirect the focus elsewhere.

The Answer is prepared to deal with all of his enemies here - both Bills fans and rival trolls alike.

~The Answer

Static
03-26-2007, 01:24 PM
No surprise here - Most trolls are accustomed to survival mode and will do whatever it takes to get the attention off themselves and redirect the focus elsewhere.

The Answer is prepared to deal with all of his enemies here - both Bills fans and rival trolls alike.

~The Answer

Pot meet kettle

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Interesting - first Rockstar36 hijacks The Answer's thread, now this 'The Entity' character shows up.

~The Answer

:rofl: Hijack your thread? I did no such thing.

The Answer
03-26-2007, 01:29 PM
:rofl: Hijack your thread? I did no such thing.

Like The Answer said before - he's keen to your game and knows EXACTLY what you are up to per the conversation The Answer had with 'The Question' via PM.

As for this 'The Entity' alterego, The Answer is close to flushing him out as he did with 'The Question'.

~The Answer

RockStar36
03-26-2007, 01:29 PM
Like The Answer said before - he's keen to your game and knows EXACTLY what you are up to per the conversation The Answer had with 'The Question' via PM.

As for this 'The Entity' alterego, The Answer is close to flushing him out as he did with 'The Question'.

~The Answer

:roflmao: You crack me up man.

Static
03-26-2007, 01:31 PM

~The Answer

Yeah and i'm sure he would have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for those meddling kids.

mysticsoto
03-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Can we get back to the original topic of the thread? So...fin fans...you don't care about Mare anymore? Do you think this new guy is as good? It almost feels like you are throwing him under a bus - for no real reason other than to say he is being replaced...

The Answer
03-26-2007, 01:37 PM
:roflmao: You crack me up man.

Good to know that The Answer is a personal clown for your own sick amusement?

TEEEE-HEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE

However - The Answer isn't laughing so hard in his lair at the moment.

~The Answer

The Answer
03-26-2007, 01:39 PM
Can we get back to the original topic of the thread? So...fin fans...you don't care about Mare anymore? Do you think this new guy is as good? It almost feels like you are throwing him under a bus - for no real reason other than to say he is being replaced...

Exactly - Getting back on topic.

The Answer finds it amusing that all of these fin fans resort to bashing their saviors once they decide to leave their sorry franchise.

Nick Saban, Randy McMike, Wes Welker, Mare......truly fascinating.

~The Answer

Static
03-26-2007, 01:42 PM

I don't know how much of an upgrade the new guy will be, but Mare's percentage has been slippin this past year.

Mare 72.2%
Feeley 85.2%

feelthepain
03-26-2007, 01:43 PM

The Answer finds it amusing that all of these fin fans resort to bashing their saviors once they decide to leave their sorry franchise.

~The Answer

Whos bashing??? I have not said one bad word about anyone you listed. Get a grip on reality!

mysticsoto
03-26-2007, 01:55 PM
I don't know how much of an upgrade the new guy will be, but Mare's percentage has been slippin this past year.

Mare 72.2%
Feeley 85.2%

The last thing I remember from Feeley is the 4 kicks or so he missed to cost the Giants a game in an overtime loss - can't remember the team right now. But I do remember thinking it was pathetic that so many kicks in a row were missed. Feeley literally cost the Giants that game.

Static
03-26-2007, 02:02 PM
The last thing I remember from Feeley is the 4 kicks or so he missed to cost the Giants a game in an overtime loss - can't remember the team right now. But I do remember thinking it was pathetic that so many kicks in a row were missed. Feeley literally cost the Giants that game.

Yeah i remember that too....that's why i don't know if this will be an upgrade or not. Mare can still kick the ball off a ton, he is just shakey on Field goals.

Bling
03-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Dolphins replaced Mare with former Giants Kicker Jay Feely.

Why does Miami still have him? They bit the bullet and gave Mare his bonus. Might as well hold out to see if he'd be some good trade bait for the Lions or something during the draft. Who knows. Why not hold onto him?

Al13
03-26-2007, 06:13 PM

~The Answer

its actually common sense nothin to do with negativity at all, he sucked the last 2 years made top money but as mentioned he sucked....so now we try to get something in return for him, even paid him his 250 grand bonus, its all business now and if i read this "gotta take care of my familiy" bull**** that actually every athlete no matter which sport likes to use, after they made millions already, i get a bad taste in my mouth, so to speak, he should be a professional about it and keep his mouth shut, what does the answer think about that ?

Al13
03-26-2007, 06:14 PM

~The Answer

what about your savior called willis......

Al13
03-26-2007, 06:31 PM

jesus....3 posts in a row

i always liked olindo in a dolphin uniform but my liking for him went away when he started to miss kicks in crucial situations a couple of years ago but still he declined to take a pay cut during the offseason to help his team salary cap wise, he wasn´t a top 3 kicker anymore but he wanted to get paid like one

i think mare did cost us at least 4 games the last 2 years and if a kicker suckz, you replace him, i mean u must know as bills fans what it means if your kicker suckz....scott norwood anyone ????

!Papacrunk!
03-26-2007, 06:37 PM
I guess Mare had missed too many crucial kicks over the years ESPECIALLY compared to his pretty big contract. Mare had a lot of good upside in the past, especially with his kickoffs, but I guess the team thinks it can do better w/ someone else. At least Feely has some good experience kicking in Giants stadium over the years, not perfect, but they do say that it's a hard place to kick at.

Thanks for the past play Mare and good luck in the future.

The Answer
03-26-2007, 06:47 PM
its actually common sense nothin to do with negativity at all, he sucked the last 2 years made top money but as mentioned he sucked....so now we try to get something in return for him, even paid him his 250 grand bonus, its all business now and if i read this "gotta take care of my familiy" bull**** that actually every athlete no matter which sport likes to use, after they made millions already, i get a bad taste in my mouth, so to speak, he should be a professional about it and keep his mouth shut, what does the answer think about that ?

Actually The Answer just realized who Mare's agent - so you may be on to something. Regardless it's pretty sad how far Miami's franchise has fallen.

~The Answer

The Answer
03-26-2007, 06:49 PM
what about your savior called willis......

The overrated POS isn't a savior to The Answer. The Answer has always hated McGahee long before he was traded. In fact The Answer has never seen so much hype for such a mediorce player before, it's quite amusing.

~The Answer

LtFinFan66
03-26-2007, 07:14 PM
:meh: He's a damn kicker