H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

Want a good laugh? Read this Ravens' Board

Kris 123 has him pegged.

• CuseJetsFan83
    Closet Bills Fan
    • Nov 2004

Re: Want a good laugh? Read this Ravens' Board

they are just blinded by the smoke known as willis........ once they realize the trouble they will be under..... then it will be too late........

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

It won't be hard to distance himself from Buffalo. He says anything he owns with the Bills logo will be either given away or thrown away. "We Ravens now," he says.

D & S Sports

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

They will soon know, until they play the Jets. Wouldn't it be great if they blow this season and we make it deep into the play-offs.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

We Ravens now?

Tha U doesn't teach grammar either? What a stupid *******.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

I have no idea whats wrong with people in Baltimore, but those guys seem to have no idea what they're talking about. Did Willis run a 4.24 40??? I would be very surprised to say the least. That's generally about the fastest player in the draft, and theres no way he was that.

Secondly, we are all obviously very biased bc he has crapped on our team now that he left, and they are biased bc hes a newcomer, and a big name. But how can they not see into those comments??? If someone on our team said something like that, red flags would go up on here and in all our heads. I dont want someone who talks that long about how the reason he didnt like Buffalo was no fame, not enough partying, and the quality of the women. Its sickening to see him say it now, but even if he was a Bill and said it, i would still criticize the hell out of him.

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
              They will soon know, until they play the Jets. Wouldn't it be great if they blow this season and we make it deep into the play-offs.
              If history will repeat itself, this scenario will play out w/whoever TKO is traded to.

Comment

• The Answer
                The Plagiarist
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                We Ravens now?

Tha U doesn't teach grammar either? What a stupid *******.
                Standard gangsta speak - apparently the grade school teacher (one his baby mamas from buffalo) didn't spend too much time tutoring him regarding English language.

Now that The Answer thinks about it - is McGahee going to provide all of his children with Ravens gear to replace the Bills stuff?

~The Answer

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                  I have no idea whats wrong with people in Baltimore, but those guys seem to have no idea what they're talking about. Did Willis run a 4.24 40??? I would be very surprised to say the least. That's generally about the fastest player in the draft, and theres no way he was that.

Secondly, we are all obviously very biased bc he has crapped on our team now that he left, and they are biased bc hes a newcomer, and a big name. But how can they not see into those comments??? If someone on our team said something like that, red flags would go up on here and in all our heads. I dont want someone who talks that long about how the reason he didnt like Buffalo was no fame, not enough partying, and the quality of the women. Its sickening to see him say it now, but even if he was a Bill and said it, i would still criticize the hell out of him.
                  I agree but keep in mind that Baltimore fans are used to flamboyant *******s like Ray Lewis, Shannon Sharpe, and Deion Sanders. Willis fits right in with that ghetto crowd.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                    Pinkerton's son
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                    I agree but keep in mind that Baltimore fans are used to flamboyant *******s like Ray Lewis, Shannon Sharpe, and Deion Sanders. Willis fits right in with that ghetto crowd.
                    Right you are. Any team who had to put up with Shannon "Mr. Ed" Sharpe has a lot of tolerance for walking mouths.

Comment

• The Answer
                      The Plagiarist
                      • Mar 2007

Right you are. Any team who had to put up with Shannon "Mr. Ed" Sharpe has a lot of tolerance for walking mouths.
                      They probably would have signed Joey Porter too if they weren't already loaded at LB.

~The Answer

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

Just wait Raven fans until he impregnants half of Baltimore. Just wait Raven fans until he stutters at line of scrimmage and is tackled for no gain countless times. Just wait ravens fans until he gets McNair killed while not picking up the blitz. Just wait Raven fans when he talks about himself and not about the team. Just wait Raven fans when you find out he never studied his play book. Oh just wait...they will find out. Half the fans never like him when he was here...

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by CuseJetsFan83
                          they are just blinded by the smoke known as willis........ once they realize the trouble they will be under..... then it will be too late........

Why?? Do the Ravens plan on returning to 6-10 next year?? I don't see it, they will be a playoff team and Willis will be happy.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                            Pinkerton's son
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by feelthepain
                            Why?? Do the Ravens plan on returning to 6-10 next year?? I don't see it, they will be a playoff team and Willis will be happy.
                            And then when hes content, his work ethic may go down even more. might not, but still a decent possibility. look what his modest success here did to his ego.

Comment

• feelthepain
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

And then when hes content, his work ethic may go down even more. might not, but still a decent possibility. look what his modest success here did to his ego.

He was fine when he was a Hurricane.

Comment

Working...
                              X