PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Negative Nancies

Mr. Miyagi
03-26-2007, 03:43 PM
You are now on my ignore list. I'm trying to reduce the amount of *****ing I have to hear in my life, so you're out.

Bye-bye :bigwave:

DraftBoy
03-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Can we get a list?

gr8slayer
Can we get a list?
+1

Mr. Miyagi
If I'm still responding to your post, you're not on it. :D

madness
03-26-2007, 03:46 PM
Does that eliminate seeing their started threads too?

Mr. Miyagi
03-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Does that eliminate seeing their started threads too?
I'll still see the thread title, but I won't see their post.

DraftBoy
03-26-2007, 03:48 PM
If I'm still responding to your post, you're not on it. :D

Ok I see how it is...

patmoran2006
03-26-2007, 03:49 PM
<--------------

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 03:49 PM
:spam:

Mr. Miyagi
03-26-2007, 03:50 PM
+1
I see you.

jamesiscool
03-26-2007, 03:56 PM
i think me and mr. miyagi are str8. im tired of all this nay saying on this board. GIVE MARV HIS DAMN TIME. he got a team that was under coached and VERY poorly run. he came in and made a team ALMOST RESPECTABLE. he's doing what has to be done to build a team back to respectability. YES we are close to becoming a good team i believe that. but please can it wait until after the draft is over and we can see what kind of team we put on the field?

Night Train
03-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Mods can ignore people ?

gr8slayer
03-26-2007, 04:01 PM
I see you.
Stalker.

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 04:03 PM
i think me and mr. miyagi are str8. im tired of all this nay saying on this board. GIVE MARV HIS DAMN TIME. he got a team that was under coached and VERY poorly run. he came in and made a team ALMOST RESPECTABLE. he's doing what has to be done to build a team back to respectability. YES we are close to becoming a good team i believe that. but please can it wait until after the draft is over and we can see what kind of team we put on the field?

he made the team almost respectable... and then the off-season hit and we lost 3 defensive startes and added no one. WTF? Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

gr8slayer
03-26-2007, 04:06 PM
he made the team almost respectable... and then the off-season hit and we lost 3 defensive startes and added no one. WTF? Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
Let me ask you something. Do you understand that an elite CB (which Clements was not) is not needed in our Defense?

Fletcher I'll give you but there's no way I would have given him a long term deal as old as he is.

Has Spikes been traded yet? I think not unless I've missed something.

jamesiscool
03-26-2007, 04:08 PM

fletcher was old and wasnt an "attacking" linebacker, gone.

clements was overpaid and over rated. cover 2 u dont need an $80million dollar cornerback. gone.

spikes is still on the roster.

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Let me ask you something. Do you understand that an elite CB (which Clements was not) is not needed in our Defense?

Fletcher I'll give you but there's no way I would have given him a long term deal as old as he is.

It's only a matter of time on Spikes, unfortunately.

Clements is overrated and I agree that an elite corner is not needed in our D. But Youboty has 0 starts and has played in 1 game. And Thomas has 0 career INT's in 7 seasons. I would have no problem with losing Clements if we had brought in someone like Hood or Harper. But he's obviously far better than Youboty (at least at the moment) and Thomas- it's impossible to argue that his departure didn't make our D worse.

gr8slayer
03-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Op. Would you have been happier if we hadn't signed Dockery and we picked up A. Thomas?

Nighthawk
03-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Can you see me?

gr8slayer
03-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Can you see me?
It depends. How much money do you have?

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Op. Would you have been happier if we hadn't signed Dockery and we picked up A. Thomas?
I really don't know- probably not because at this point, our D would still suck even with A Thomas. Either way the team would still have huge holes.

gr8slayer
03-26-2007, 04:16 PM
I really don't know- probably not because at this point, our D would still suck even with A Thomas. Either way the team would still have huge holes.
Op. You my friend will never be happy about the Buffalo Bills. Are you this down on your beloved Irish all the time?

THATHURMANATOR
03-26-2007, 04:25 PM
No then he would have been whining.

They have done nothing to address the O line in 10 years WA WA WA.

gr8slayer
03-26-2007, 04:27 PM

Exactly, sadly that would have been a more valid argument.

Mr. Miyagi
03-26-2007, 04:29 PM

:rofl:

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Op. You my friend will never be happy about the Buffalo Bills. Are you this down on your beloved Irish all the time?

I will be happy when they win. So far, they haven't done that since long before this board came into existence.

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 04:34 PM

You're right- I will not be happy as long as the team has holes. Those of you who accept holes accept the mediocrity we've been living through for most of the last decade.

patmoran2006
03-26-2007, 04:35 PM

i'll save this and then we can go over your reaction should we draft Leon Hall with the 12th pick..

patmoran2006
03-26-2007, 04:36 PM
Did anyone else get a PM from a BillsSabres1 calling them a PUSSY and a useless peice of ****.

Thought this was a forum for talk Bills, good or bad.. But if people want to get THAT PERSONAL, I am NOT very hard to find-- and I"ll be at the draft party.

I may ***** about the Bills, whatever.. Someone wants to get like that with me.. Well, then we will see.

Mr. Pink
03-26-2007, 04:37 PM
Why would you put anyone who has a differing opinion of you on ignore? That's what message boards are for, to get a difference of opinion.

Why bother coming on to a message board where the only posts you'll see share the same views as you? Just write what you think down on a piece of paper and go look at it every like 20 minutes.

I'm far from a homer, I'm sure that's obvious, but even the most dedicated homers like Justa and Phil, RIP his BFZ soul lol, had and have legitimate points from time to time. As do the "negative nancies" like pat and op.

Sorry if you feel singled out there. Wasn't the intention. Just illustrating my point.

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 04:37 PM
fletcher was old and wasnt an "attacking" linebacker, gone.

clements was overpaid and over rated. cover 2 u dont need an $80million dollar cornerback. gone.

spikes is still on the roster.

Spikes is as good as gone. I understand Fletch's and Nate's drawbacks, but none of the guys on our roster are as good as they were (sad as it is). I have no problem losing players who aren't performing or who cost too much- I have a problem losing players with no replacements except no-names and rookies with 0 experience lined up.

patmoran2006
03-26-2007, 04:40 PM
IM puttin some white tape over my mcgahee jersey and wearing it to the billszone parties.. and Im going to have "Negative Nancy" put in its place.

The Answer
03-26-2007, 04:41 PM
You are now on my ignore list. I'm trying to reduce the amount of *****ing I have to hear in my life, so you're out.

Bye-bye :bigwave:

Mods ignoring realists?

That plays right into The Answer's hands then. (begins laughing out loud with sinister intentions).

~The Answer

justasportsfan
03-26-2007, 04:43 PM
but none of the guys on our roster are as good as they were (sad as it is). .
and they'll never be as good if you bench them. What would you rather do? Sign Spikes to another 5 years and slowly let the others groom themselves on the bench. When they're finally ready what do we do with Spikes , cut him? That's all good if there was no such thing as a DEAD CAP.

Spikes is questionable. He won't sign for a 2 year contract. While it's not confirmed, he asked to be traded. So whine to Spikes about that.

Did you even bother to think that the reason guys like Digiorgio didn't get experience last year was because inspite of being a liability, we started Spike anyways becuase he was the starter on PAPEr but not on the field because of his injury?

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 04:49 PM
and they'll never be as good if you bench them. What would you rather do? Sign Spikes to another 5 years and slowly let the others groom themselves on the bench. When they're finally ready what do we do with Spikes , cut him? That's all good if there was no such thing as a DEAD CAP.

Spikes is questionable. He won't sign for a 2 year contract. While it's not confirmed, he asked to be traded. So whine to Spikes about that.

Did you even bother to think that the reason guys like Digiorgio didn't get experience last year was because inspite of being a liability, we started Spike anyways becuase he was the starter on PAPEr but not on the field because of his injury?

I already told you: Rookie and Spikes share time, phase Spikes out at the end of the season. Hence, not risking the whole season on either Spikes or an uproven rookie, and we still get a player some experience for when Spikes leaves after next year. What is so difficult to understand about that?

Did you ever think that maybe the reason DiGiorgio didn't see the field is because as bad as Spikes was, DiGiorgio wasn't any better?

justasportsfan
03-26-2007, 04:58 PM
I already told you: Rookie and Spikes share time, phase Spikes out at the end of the season. Hence, not risking the whole season on either Spikes or an uproven rookie, and we still get a player some experience for when Spikes leaves after next year. What is so difficult to understand about that?

Did you ever think that maybe the reason DiGiorgio didn't see the field is because as bad as Spikes was, DiGiorgio wasn't any better?

Risk the whole season? What makes you think we're risking an entire season with a questionable player who wants out ? Share time with a playe who's gone next year and when he leaves , start a player who's half baked?

You're dreaming if you think Spikes would rather stay 1 more year and play part time knowing he's gone next year. even if you don't tell him that I guarantee you, he won't be happy in the locker room once he's being benched in favor of his replacement especially if his replacement is already playing well by mid season.

Dude, seriously, you're whines are a joke and a half.

The last buffalo fan
03-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Nighthawk
Can you see me?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It depends. How much money do you have?

Are you guys dating or what? :puke:

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Risk the whole season? What makes you think we're risking an entire season with a questionable player who wants out ? Share time with a playe who's gone next year and when he leaves , start a player who's half baked?

You're dreaming if you think Spikes would rather stay 1 more year and play part time knowing he's gone next year. even if you don't tell him that I guarantee you, he won't be happy in the locker room once he's being benched in favor of his replacement especially if his replacement is already playing well by mid season.

Dude, seriously, you're whines are a joke and a half.

yeah he's going to be unhappy in the locker room and dog it on the field when he knows he has his last contract on the line :rolleyes:.

You said yourself that you want Spikes in camp, yet you're so busy kissing Marv's ass that you defend him even when you disagree.

Marvelous
03-26-2007, 05:48 PM
We couldn't keep Nate..You know that bro...Flecth wanted out & imo there wasn't anyone we really missed on in FA..
In Marv i/WE trust...The draft is gonna rock!

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-26-2007, 06:02 PM
I haven't had someone on ignore in a long time, but Pat Moran is getting close.

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 06:05 PM
We couldn't keep Nate..You know that bro...Flecth wanted out & imo there wasn't anyone we really missed on in FA..
In Marv i/WE trust...The draft is gonna rock!

I wouldn't have wanted to keep Nate but I think we should have brought in Nick Harper. As far as LB's I don't know who we could have brought in but I don't like doing nothing either.

Nighthawk
03-26-2007, 06:32 PM
I guess I got placed on the ignore list because I don't like the Bills not addressing all of their holes on defense. Hmmm, makes sense.

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 06:33 PM
I guess I got placed on the ignore list because I don't like the Bills not addressing all of their holes on defense. Hmmm, makes sense.

Some people like the see no evil, hear no evil approach- they'd rather not know of the impending doom until it actually occurs. In the meantime, they fill their heads with pipedreams of John McCargo single-handedly turning the DL into a force.

Nighthawk
03-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Some people like the see no evil, hear no evil approach- they'd rather not know of the impending doom until it actually occurs. In the meantime, they fill their heads with pipedreams of John McCargo single-handedly turning the DL into a force.

I know, but I wouldn't use the word "doom" to describe the Bills. However, I would like to see SOME additions to the defense that could help immediately.

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 06:40 PM
I know, but I wouldn't use the word "doom" to describe the Bills. However, I would like to see SOME additions to the defense that could help immediately.

"doom" is a little harsh, although at this point I think even equaling the 06 record seems unlikely.

Nighthawk
03-26-2007, 06:42 PM
"doom" is a little harsh, although at this point I think even equaling the 06 record seems unlikely.

I get your point. All I'd like to see is progress and hopefully we see that in the draft. There are still some good defensive players on the market that I wouldn't mind seeing here including DT's Walker and Scott. Not great players, but can be had for a song and definitely an upgrade over Anderson.

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 06:44 PM
I get your point. All I'd like to see is progress and hopefully we see that in the draft. There are still some good defensive players on the market that I wouldn't mind seeing here including DT's Walker and Scott. Not great players, but can be had for a song and definitely an upgrade over Anderson.

I will be very happy the day we get rid of Anderson and I agree that either of those two, while not spectacular, would upgrade our DT rotation.

The Answer
03-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Why place anybody on an 'ignore list'?

Just don't read their posts or respond if it's that much of an issue. The Answer respects everbody's posts, whether a delusional homer or fellow realist alike.

~The Answer

justasportsfan
03-26-2007, 06:46 PM
yeah he's going to be unhappy in the locker room and dog it on the field when he knows he has his last contract on the line :rolleyes:.

You said yourself that you want Spikes in camp, yet you're so busy kissing Marv's ass that you defend him even when you disagree.

OP, you're so soaked in your tears and snot that you can't see I'm trying to see all the angles with this situation instead on crying about it.

You can call me a Marv ass kisser all you want. Fact is, all you're doing is crying because you want an questionable player to stay without having any facts on whether he's 100% or not. That's what crybabies do, they cry based on emotions .

here have a :penalty:

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 06:51 PM
OP, you're so soaked in your tears and snot that you can't see I'm trying to see all the angles with this situation instead on crying about it.

You can call me a Marv ass kisser all you want. Fact is, all you're doing is crying because you want an questionable player to stay without having any facts on whether he's 100% or not. That's what crybabies do, they cry based on emotions .

here have a :penalty:

I want a questionable player OR a replacement. We don't have a replacement on our roster, we need a rookie to replace Fletch as it is, so that pretty much eliminates a replacement as an option.

Answer this: If Spikes wanted to be traded in February, why wasn't something done about IN FEBRUARY so we could have used FA to find a linebacker?

You just want to throw completely inexperienced players on the field to "groom" them and don't seem to care how many games we lose in the meantime.

justasportsfan
03-26-2007, 06:59 PM
I want a questionable player OR a replacement. We don't have a replacement on our roster, we need a rookie to replace Fletch as it is, so that pretty much eliminates a replacement as an option.

Answer this: If Spikes wanted to be traded in February, why wasn't something done about IN FEBRUARY so we could have used FA to find a linebacker?

You just want to throw completely inexperienced players on the field to "groom" them and don't seem to care how many games we lose in the meantime.

Uh in cased you weren't watching, we're just not throwing them in there. Some of them have already played. Did you ever stop to think that's that's why they are ready to move a questionable player because maybe it's time to GROOM since they've already been broken in just like we did JP, Whitner and Simpson? How did they do .

It's just like the rtime before the Dockery and Walker signing.

"WAAAAAAH, I want an OL WAAAHAHA ..... oh wait they signed some guys? You mean I over reacted again? "

OpIv37
03-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Uh in cased you weren't watching, we're just not throwing them in there. Some of them have already played. Did you ever stop to think that's that's why they are ready to move a questionable player because maybe it's time to GROOM since they've already been broken in just like we did JP, Whitner and Simpson? How did they do .

It's just like the rtime before the Dockery and Walker signing.

"WAAAAAAH, I want an OL WAAAHAHA ..... oh wait they signed some guys? You mean I over reacted again? "

now you're just making stuff up. First, Dockery and Walker were signed very early in FA and I had no Internet that week anyway so there wasn't even any time to ***** about not having an OL. Second, I was far more concerned about the DL going in than I was about the OL, so I have no idea where you're getting this from.

When it comes to the LB's, if we lose Spikes the only LB's we have with experience are Crowell and Ellison. Well, we typically play 3 LB's at a time. Do the math- IT DOESN'T WORK. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER GUYS WITH EXPERIENCE TO THROW IN. WE NEED SPIKES OR A REPLACEMENT.