X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gil
    • Mar 2005

Pacman Jones to Face Charges in Vegas

Well, it's about time from what I have read about his and his associates' actions that night - he's facing 1 felony count of "coercion" and other misdemeanors...

What the Tennessee Titans decide to do with Adam "Pacman" Jones might be the least of his problems.Police in Las Vegas will recommend to the city's district attorney that Jones be charged with one count of felony coercion and also a midsdemeanor count of battery and a misdemeanor count of threat to life.
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Pacman Jones to Face Charges in Vegas

Las Vegas police are expected to recommend Pacman Jones be charged with felony coercion, misdemeanor battery, and misdemeanor threat to life stemming from a triple shooting that took place February 19.
    After viewing extensive video of the melee, police determined that Jones was an unarmed "inciter." Pacman's bodyguard and female friend will also face charges of felony coercion. The owners of the club where the shooting took place maintain that Jones knew the shooter.

Comment

• W1DER1GHT
      Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills
      • Mar 2007

Good. It's about time someone didn't just cover it up for him. I doubt he'll be convicted of anything, but maybe this will wake his stupid ass up!!
      "Tyler Wilson is a glorified cross between JP Losman and Ryan Fitzpatrick." W1DER1GHT 3/16/13
      ^Well, I may have given Wilson too much credit^

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

they're serious about getting his ass too.it's been all over the news here.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Talk about totally *****t!ng away the greatest chance on Earth. What a waste!

Comment

Working...
          X