PDA

View Full Version : Sirrius likes the deal.

HHURRICANE
03-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Said that the Bills got a good player. They said that Schobel isn't going to let him take off plays like he did in Philadelphia. They said it was an upgrade to our D and that we would be lucky to land Willis.

streetkings01
03-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Said that the Bills got a good player. They said that Schobel isn't going to let him take off plays like he did in Philadelphia. They said it was an upgrade to our D and that we would be lucky to land Willis.Dude that was me that called and spoke w/ Gil and B-Mack!:dance: They forgot to speak on my comment about us trading our 2nd for Turner since we cleared all this cap space with Spike and Holcomb

Michael82
03-27-2007, 12:37 AM
I agree with them. Without getting a player like Walker, it was a dumb trade. But seeing how we just made Tim Anderson expendable. It's a very good trade. :clap:

gr8slayer
03-27-2007, 12:38 AM
I agree with them. Without getting a player like Walker, it was a dumb trade. But seeing how we just made Tim Anderson expendable. It's a very good trade. :clap:
ANd hopefully all the damn drafting a DT talk will end.

Michael82
03-27-2007, 12:56 AM
if Okoye is there at our pick, I bet we could get a good deal to trade down.

jamze132
03-27-2007, 03:54 AM
if Okoye is their at 12, he should still be theit at 13 after we take Lynch or Willis.

don137
03-27-2007, 04:09 AM
I agree with Mikey that a trade down possiblity is very possible if Okoye is there at 12. The Bills have a lot of holes and there seems to be some great talent available where the Bills have holes in the first day of the draft so if the Bills can trade down a few slots and get someone like Timmons and still fill other holes like RB, CB, etc I say go for it unless the really like Willis or Lynch however Marv just got rid of an RB that had questionable charachter what makes people think they would go that route again?

Yasgur's Farm
03-27-2007, 06:14 AM
I agree with them. Without getting a player like Walker, it was a dumb trade. But seeing how we just made Tim Anderson expendable. It's a very good trade. :clap:Now... If (by some miracle) we can just get a team to sign Anderson to an offer sheet... We'll have another 3rd rounder.

Carlton Bailey
03-27-2007, 06:33 AM
Dude that was me that called and spoke w/ Gil and B-Mack!:dance: They forgot to speak on my comment about us trading our 2nd for Turner since we cleared all this cap space with Spike and Holcomb

I like that plan a lot. Take Willis in the first and already have Turner as the new starting back. It probably won't happen, but I'd be behind it.

Jan Reimers
03-27-2007, 07:03 AM
Now... If (by some miracle) we can just get a team to sign Anderson to an offer sheet... We'll have another 3rd rounder.
I doubt if any GM will ever get that drunk.

Devin
03-27-2007, 07:11 AM

Where does stopping the run begin? Comments like this imply DT wasnt a need?

gil
03-27-2007, 09:31 AM
Where does stopping the run begin? Comments like this imply DT wasnt a need?

It's becoming more and more apparent that Marv & Co. really believe the rotation of McCargo, Williams and *shiver* Anderson at NT will somehow accomplish that - which, for all their talk about the system and penetration and whatnot is a tough sell based on their performance last year.

mysticsoto
03-27-2007, 10:13 AM
if Okoye is there at our pick, I bet we could get a good deal to trade down.

The only way I'd advocate a trade down is if Willis isn't there at #12...

Elminster
03-27-2007, 10:56 AM
I doubt if any GM will ever get that drunk.
I would say Matt Millen, but he likes his men tall and skinny. Maybe if you got Snyder drunk and convinced him that Tim Anderson was 35 or something. At least his reign of suck here is over....