PDA

View Full Version : So who in the hell do they like at RB?

X-Era
03-26-2007, 09:42 PM
If they made these moves at LB, they must be targeting a LB in the 1st round...only makes sense.

Chris Brown (as I remember) mentioned that they REALLY like some RB, he didnt know who, only that they were really strong on that person.

Well, who the hell is it?

Id love us to add Michael Bush if Lynch is out. To be honest, Im not sure anyone else really impresses me.

Im kinda in a funk to be honest. I want us to land a franchise RB, this latest move makes it even more unlikely.

lightningbolt444
03-26-2007, 09:52 PM
bush is damaged goods right now he just had a second operation on his leg if i had to guess and saying its not a round 1 back i would say that eh back they like is kenny irons or darius walker maybe even leaning even more so towards walker because of his pass catching pittman although a decent back like irons doesnt have much of a pass catching back round dother wise i would say him as well

Bmax
03-26-2007, 10:36 PM
If they made these moves at LB, they must be targeting a LB in the 1st round...only makes sense.

Chris Brown (as I remember) mentioned that they REALLY like some RB, he didnt know who, only that they were really strong on that person.

Well, who the hell is it?

Id love us to add Michael Bush if Lynch is out. To be honest, Im not sure anyone else really impresses me.

Im kinda in a funk to be honest. I want us to land a franchise RB, this latest move makes it even more unlikely.

Bush is a no go.....Injury was really severe.......

I think it may be Brian Leonard....from Rutgers...who could be a second rd pick...or Antonio Pittman...The bills seem to fall in love with Guys from Ohio St...

BMAX