X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xXSpIkes5IXx
    • Mar 2006

Boss Bailey...

Boss Bailey is still out there correct? I like him, even though he has had injury problems he has tons of upside, and i think would be a perfect fit for the weak linebacaker position in the cover 2...

Since we have a little more room to manuever thought i would bring it up.

Thoughts?
  • GarnOFreak
    • Aug 2004

Re: Boss Bailey...

A couple months ago I suggested him as a lower cost UFA who Jauron had a connection with via Detroit. He is fast enough and should come fairly cheaply. I would be happy adding him to our LB core...depends on the draft and training camp competition to see if he starts though....
    "Littlest Bill provides biggest punch"
    Niagara Gazette reports: 'Parrish’s return was more about an electric returner scaring the bejeezus out of would-be tacklers than a group of kindergartners feebly chasing a hamster after someone forgot to latch the cage.'

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

we have no one- I'd say bring him to camp and if he gets outplayed by a draft pick, cut him- no harm done (like we did with Courtney Watson last year, although hopefully he'll turn out to be better than Watson).
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Scumbag College
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        we have no one- I'd say bring him to camp and if he gets outplayed by a draft pick, cut him- no harm done (like we did with Courtney Watson last year, although hopefully he'll turn out to be better than Watson).
        I agree, however with his injury history I don't see him being a huge upgrade over Ellison.
        Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

Working...
        X