PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Holcomb = The Jeff Garcia of 2007

The Answer
03-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Mark it down now and remember that you heard it from The Answer first.

We will rue the day that we traded away our back up QB to Philly. The Answer feels it was a great move acquiring Walker for Spikes, but we shouldn't have parted ways with the Wily Veteran for a conditional 7th round pick - Holcomb was worth at least a 4th rounder.

Congrats to Kelly and Eagles fans - you just found a seasoned veteran capable of leading one of the most explosive passing offenses all the way to superbowl - he probably will even push McNabb for the starting job in camp this year. The Answer is sad to see both Spikes and Holcomb go, but now at least they will have a chance to win a superbowl ring in 2007.

~The Answer

Philagape
03-26-2007, 10:53 PM
:rofl: :roflmao:

Push McNabb? JP kicked Holcomb's ass in camp! The Answer's posts are jokes.

Carlton Bailey
03-26-2007, 10:55 PM
LMAO!!

The Answer
03-26-2007, 10:57 PM
:rofl:

Push McNabb? JP kicked Holcomb's ass in camp! The Answer's posts are jokes.

McNabb hasn't stayed healthy for an entire season since 2004 and he's not getting any younger.

Holcomb on the other hand is tanned, rested and ready! Also JP barely beat him in camp. Don't hate on Holcomb - dude is a gamer and you will see him light it up in philly behind their oline. They have a ton of weapons as well.

BIG MISTAKE trading our insurance policy if JP gets hurt.

~The Answer

Philagape
03-26-2007, 10:58 PM
Dumbest thread ever.

Devin
03-26-2007, 11:09 PM
Jesus I thought this was a joke. But hes serious. So much for what little credibility he had.

Holcomb in the SB lol.

mikemac2001
03-26-2007, 11:32 PM

We will rue the day that we traded away our back up QB to Philly. The Answer feels it was a great move acquiring Walker for Spikes, but we shouldn't have parted ways with the Wily Veteran for a conditional 7th round pick - Holcomb was worth at least a 4th rounder.

Congrats to Kelly and Eagles fans - you just found a seasoned veteran capable of leading one of the most explosive passing offenses all the way to superbowl - he probably will even push McNabb for the starting job in camp this year. The Answer is sad to see both Spikes and Holcomb go, but now at least they will have a chance to win a superbowl ring in 2007.

~The Answer

wont even read this trash...garcia is a good QB in west coast offense espically when he has players around him, it wasnt really that much of a surprise. KH never did anything anywhere

Shutup The answer i hate you and i dont even know you

camelcowboy
03-26-2007, 11:34 PM
Jesus I thought this was a joke. But hes serious. So much for what little credibility he had.

Holcomb in the SB lol.

I've dropped logs in the toliet with much more credibility then this bum. What a joke. The only way Holcomb makes it to the superbowl is if they hire him to clean their septic tank.

justasportsfan
03-26-2007, 11:36 PM
ICE leaves, Moran takes over.

Skoobs is missing, The answer shows up.

The Answer
03-27-2007, 12:28 AM
wont even read this trash...garcia is a good QB in west coast offense espically when he has players around him, it wasnt really that much of a surprise. KH never did anything anywhere

Shutup The answer i hate you and i dont even know you

Holcomb > Garcia

Obviously you forgot about the year that he carried the Browns to the playoffs and put points on the board in bunches? Or in 2005 when Losman was struggled and he gave a glimmer of hope to this team after being dead in the water?

We just foolishly through a way a proven veteran back up and now have nothing on the roster if Losman goes down = rebuilding.

~The Answer

The Answer
03-27-2007, 12:30 AM
I've dropped logs in the toliet with much more credibility then this bum. What a joke. The only way Holcomb makes it to the superbowl is if they hire him to clean their septic tank.

Maybe 'The Question' needs to go read the Eagles message board. Even a majority of the fans there believe it was a great moving getting Holcomb, even some realize he's more valuable than spikes considering McNabbs recent health and durability issues.

~The Answer

gr8slayer
03-27-2007, 12:46 AM
Answer I have defended you around here but I am done after this crap.

Elminster
03-27-2007, 12:53 AM
:roflmao::haha::lol::laughing::lolhit::lolpoint::laughter::snicker2::lol!::spit::rofl:
That about covers it. Forget, of course, the painfully obvious difference in mobility. But you might be right...if the Eagles play the Bengals 16 times!

The Answer
03-27-2007, 12:57 AM
Answer I have defended you around here but I am done after this crap.

What don't people understand, this move was about Holcomb not TKO.

Since 2002, Walker ranks fifth among defensive tackles with 26.5 sacks. He’ll turn 30 in June and is signed through 2008, at base salaries of $1.3 million and $1.4 million.

The move makes financial sense for the Bills, as Holcomb is also signed through 2008, at $1.485 million and $1.535 million.

TKO is finished, we traded one good player for another, actually in reality both are starting calibur players.

Holcomb will be a factor in 2007 for the Eagles and their playoff hopes - Walker is nothing more than another piston in the rebuidling machine.

~The Answer

AndreReed83
03-27-2007, 01:41 AM
The Bills could have traded TKO and Shaud Williams and you would have *****ed how Shaud Williams was somehow the complementary back the Eagles needed for Westbrook.

And Holcomb > Garcia because of the season Holcomb took the Browns to a playoff game and lost? Garcia went to three straight Pro Bowls and was the key catalyst for the Eagles turnaround.

Plus, isn't Holcomb seriously considering retirement? Or did that issue get resolved?

jamesiscool
03-27-2007, 01:44 AM
Holcomb will be a factor in 2007 for the Eagles and their playoff hopes - Walker is nothing more than another piston in the rebuidling machine.

~The Answer

whatever you are smoking.... i dont even want it cuz the world u live in sucks. get real dood.

mchurchfie
03-27-2007, 02:12 AM

~The Answer
You are out of your ****ing mind. You obviously must be starting this thread purely for reaction...no one could be this ****ing ******ed.

evol4276
03-27-2007, 02:33 AM
while i do agree that it was good for them gettng him since dnabb cant go a full season anymore and need a decent backup, but i disagree with pretty much everything else. i dont see what holcomb has besides age and experience on crappy teams that nall doesnt have.. i mean at least nall had the chance to learn behind one of the best in the league. holcomb is not better than garcia. he has not been to the probowl. he has not taken a team who was destined to turn to **** like the year before because their franchise qb got hurt on his back to the playoffs and actually win. garcia wins this battle hands down. fool.

jamze132
03-27-2007, 03:19 AM

~The Answer
Skooby, your posts have a slight touch of down syndrome. And by the way, no one in Arena Foootball would give up a 4th for Holcombe.

Historian
03-27-2007, 03:24 AM
Holcomb > Garcia

Van Pelt > Holcomb.

He moved like he had crap in his diaper.

Great moves by Marv and his staff!

Philagape
03-27-2007, 08:49 AM
Holcomb > Garcia

Obviously you forgot about the year that he carried the Browns to the playoffs and put points on the board in bunches? Or in 2005 when Losman was struggled and he gave a glimmer of hope to this team after being dead in the water?

We just foolishly through a way a proven veteran back up and now have nothing on the roster if Losman goes down = rebuilding.

~The Answer

Maybe we forgot it because he didn't "carry" them anywhere.
In 2002 he played in only four regular season games -- only one after Oct. 6, and he sucked in the season finale -- and he had the big game against Pittsburgh in the playoffs.

Except for less than a handful of games, Holcomb has sucked his whole career. He averages about one good game per season.

The Answer is now on ignore. It's ******ed even for smart posters to refer to themselves in the third person, but when The Answer does it with his incredibly stupid and ignorant turds ... :puke:

Jimbuktu
03-27-2007, 08:54 AM

~The Answer

EVERYTHING about you is pathetic. I've been waiting to comment on your stupid third person antics, and this is the perfect moment.

Dumbest. Post. EVER.

Kelly Holcomb? Give me a ****ing break. He'll be out of the league very soon.

M
03-27-2007, 09:03 AM
I don't think they let noodle arms play in the SB ...

Jan Reimers
03-27-2007, 09:11 AM
The only person who thinks Holcomb will push McNabb for the starting QB job in Philadelphia should be called Holcomb's mother.

Crisis
03-27-2007, 09:51 AM
Holcomb is gay?

justasportsfan
03-27-2007, 09:59 AM
Holcomb would have to get in line behind Feeley who they just gave a back-ups contract that sent Garcia packing.

kgun12
03-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Thanks answer, this thread is the straw that broke the camels back. I have read too many of your stupid post, however nothing as stupids as this thread! The ANSWER IS...Ignore list for you! BYE BYE

The Answer
03-27-2007, 11:01 AM
All The Answer has to say to Holcomb haters is get ready to eat a large helping of crow this fall.

The wily vet WILL be a factor for the eagles whether you want to believe it or not.

~The Answer

Static
03-27-2007, 11:03 AM
All The Answer has to say to Holcomb haters is get ready to eat a large helping of crow this fall.

The wily vet WILL be a factor for the eagles whether you want to believe it or not.

~The Answer

Your right he will do some fine clip board work for them this season.

jamesiscool
03-27-2007, 11:03 AM

~The Answer

no he wont. an when he's not yur guna hear it.

The Answer
03-27-2007, 11:06 AM
no he wont. an when he's not yur guna hear it.

How many games has McNabb played the last two years? He's injury prone (and overrated).

Holcomb is tanned, rested and ready to strike - give the man another opportunity and you'll see a Rich Gannon like performance by Holcomb at this point in his career.

~The Answer

M
03-27-2007, 11:23 AM
For the love of all that's holy, please stop with this love for Holcomb!!!

BAM
03-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Wow.

This thread is a ******.

IMO of course.

Mad Bomber
03-27-2007, 12:01 PM

~The Answer

The Answer is early with this thread - April Fool's Day isn't until Sunday.