• Jun 2005

ERIC MOULDS PLEAAASSE

Bills needs:

1) LB
    2) RB
    3) CB
    4) 2nd WR
    5) FB

hopefully we get Pat Willis and michael bush with first two picks. cb can come later and full back.......

whats easier for the bills than resigning a cheaper eric moulds to a bills team that im sure is still #1 in his heart. he already is resigned to a 2nd wr spot.

i would love my moulds back. so would we all. there should be nothing stopping us. we need to fulfill this.
    Lets exorcise the Music City Curse! No playoffs since so-called "miracle." LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!

• Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

Re: ERIC MOULDS PLEAAASSE

I'm with ya..I want him back as say a slot. Just because of how excited i'd get whenever he made a catch..Time to come hore Eric. I forgive you for wanting to go to a good team and going to the team with the worst record in the NFL...
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Screw him, the guy was a freaking cancer here and clearly didn't want to play for Losman. He can go to Baltimore with McGahee for all I care.

Comment

• lightningbolt444
        • Mar 2007

no moulds or michal bush bush is going to be a 5th roundd pick at best and his career is in major jeopordy with the latest set back that hes had which was another operation last week. For those of you that say its just a broken leg think of it this way he broke it in september so lets say 2 week into sept. a broken bone usually takes 6-8 weels to heal fully so its now april basiclly almost so its been 26 weeks since he broke his leg and its still not even close to being healed yet sounds to me like its more severe than they let on in the first place if he comes back and plays this year i will be shocked

Comment

• jamze132
          • Jun 2003

I have stated repeatedly that I would love to have Moulds back.

Comment

Working...
          X