PDA

View Full Version : So I think its safe to say its Willis vs. Lynch

X-Era
03-27-2007, 06:40 AM
I really see this as a two horse race at this point. CB? I cant see that due to us taking Youboty in the 3rd.

Willis or Lynch?

I would be happy with either. However, I think a second rate RB hurts us more than a second rate LB. But the draft isnt one round long either.

Which position means more?
Which player would have a bigger impact next year?
Which player fits the character mold better?

Which ever way we go, Im really getting excited for the draft now.

Night Train
03-27-2007, 06:44 AM
We'll bang on this for a month and pick someone else.

Romes
03-27-2007, 07:16 AM
We'll bang on this for a month and pick someone else.

"With the 12th overall selection in the 2007 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select...WR Ohio State Tedd Ginn Jr."

Buffalo Bills fans can be heard around the world screaming, "WTF MARV!!"

I wouldn't be suprised in the least.

Devin
03-27-2007, 07:18 AM
:rofl:

jamze132
03-27-2007, 07:24 AM
I think we will draft someone.

DraftBoy
03-27-2007, 07:26 AM
I think its Willis v. Timmons v. Beason (my current selection)...I dont think we take Lynch regardless of if he's there or not.

Carlton Bailey
03-27-2007, 07:35 AM
Lynch is still my pick. Either way, our defense probably isn't going to be real good next season. But if Marv picks up a guy like Lynch, we could have an upper-echelon offense next year and beyond. Go LB in Round 2.

Saratoga Slim
03-27-2007, 08:36 AM
I think its Willis v. Timmons v. Beason (my current selection)...I dont think we take Lynch regardless of if he's there or not.
I agree DB that we probably won't take Lynch. If Willis is there I think that's a done deal. If he's not, I'm not sure what the hell we'll do. Okoye would appear to be off the list with Walker here, and Timmons/Beason sound like they'd last quite a bit later into the 1st round.

Mahdi
03-27-2007, 08:44 AM
I say you draft Lynch then trade back up into the first to take Posluszny, or you wait till the second for Deossie or the michigan LB,,, forgot his name. Bottom line,,, theres more depth at LB, both middle and outside then there is for a premier RB. I only see Peterson, Lynch, and Bush who may or may not be an everydown back. After that all the other RBs are too light or one dimensional.

Mr. Pink
03-27-2007, 08:50 AM
"With the 12th overall selection in the 2007 NFL draft the Buffalo Bills select...WR Ohio State Tedd Ginn Jr."

Buffalo Bills fans can be heard around the world screaming, "WTF MARV!!"

I wouldn't be suprised in the least.

LMAO

I think it's going to be....

"With the 12th overall pick in the 2007 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select...TE the U Greg Olsen."

And you think the reaction to Ginn would be harsh, just wait til that one.

ghz in pittsburgh
03-27-2007, 08:53 AM
Read Marv's book. He believes in drafting defensive players. There should be enough of a clue for you.

Mr. Pink
03-27-2007, 08:56 AM
Read Marv's book. He believes in drafting defensive players. There should be enough of a clue for you.

I read Marvs' book...he talked of a Browns RB/KR named "terry" metcalf returning a kickoff for a TD in the 89 divisional round. Problem is, Terry Metcalf didn't play football in 1989 much less for the Browns. It was his son Eric.

How that got past the editting process I don't know.

Plus he wanted to take a QB named Joe Montana in his book, last I knew Montana wasn't a defensive player.