X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Paul Posluszny will be our pick at 12...maybe

I am starting to think that this will be our pick at 12, or if Lynch is there and GB wants him we will trade down and get a few more picks i dont see us takin him with his charachter issues in the draft, plus i hear rumors he has had an injury since the combine, i think we look at RB in 2-3rnd, and take Paul from PSU, i am sorry i like Willis alot, but so do other teams and i think that someone might take him before we get a chance and i dont see us trading up to take him

Paul form PSU is a Conlan thowback who is SMART and a charachter player a leader, i am not saying by any means that WIllis isnt or he is not as good as Paul, or maybe Willis is even a little better, i just think that the ways things have gone lately and Crowell's natural position is MLB i think the smart and need pick is Posluszny from PSU,

that is my perdiction write it down!!
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Paul Posluszny will be our pick at 12...maybe

We have pretty much narrowed it down to OLB, RB, CB and WR with an outside shot for round 1. Assuming Crowell to MLB is set. I gotta believe we give Youboty a shot before drafting a round 1 CB. My front runner is going to be Poz for now. I still think we trade down.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• clumping platelets

Reach at #12.........better off trading down a few spots

Comment

• bigbub2352
        • Feb 2005

sorry didnt read your thread, but i guess we 100% agree
        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

i like all his intangibles as well as his leadership too!
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Wasn't my thread; I just didn't feel like saying the same thing again (unlike some in this forum ...)
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

My concern is his hip.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• acehole
                  • Jan 2006

No it wont...He will slip passed the second round and further...he not only is slow but not a cover 2 LBer....

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                  I am starting to think that this will be our pick at 12, or if Lynch is there and GB wants him we will trade down and get a few more picks i dont see us takin him with his charachter issues in the draft, plus i hear rumors he has had an injury since the combine, i think we look at RB in 2-3rnd, and take Paul from PSU, i am sorry i like Willis alot, but so do other teams and i think that someone might take him before we get a chance and i dont see us trading up to take him

Paul form PSU is a Conlan thowback who is SMART and a charachter player a leader, i am not saying by any means that WIllis isnt or he is not as good as Paul, or maybe Willis is even a little better, i just think that the ways things have gone lately and Crowell's natural position is MLB i think the smart and need pick is Posluszny from PSU,

Hated by the stupid..
                  Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                    If I misplace my pen, can we pick someone else ?
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Philagape
                      WIN NOW
                      • Jul 2002

Where is the "slow" tag coming from? All the reports say he has good sideline-to-sideline range, some mention good speed, and his combine time (4.65) was faster than Beason (4.72) and Alexander (4.81), who I've seen touted here for the Bills. And if he does lack in speed, he makes up for it with awareness -- being in the right place at the right time.
                      Plus, several scouting reports say he could move to the middle too.
                      Last edited by Philagape; 03-27-2007, 10:34 AM.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by acehole
                        No it wont...He will slip passed the second round and further...he not only is slow but not a cover 2 LBer....

he's not a burner, but he's got at minimum average speed. I agree that he's not the protoypical cover-2 backer, as we'd ideally like elite speed and coverage skills. but he's a great linebacker, and there are a lot of teams that are probably drooling over him right now. DeMeco Ryans got the slow knock last year too. look how he turned out.

I guess I'll be a little surprised if the Bills took him because we probably are focusing on cover skills and speed, but I'd sure like to see a guy like him on the team. Great work ethic, blue collar mentality and field presence.
                        Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Ed
                          Dude
                          • Sep 2002

I would NOT be happy with Posluszny at 12, but he does seem like one of the most Marv type guys in this draft so it wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

• jamesiscool
                            suck it fool.
                            • Feb 2007

i think poz would be a great pick up..... at 18-20. he's a major reach at 12, even more than whitner was.
                            Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamesiscool
                              i think poz would be a great pick up..... at 18-20. he's a major reach at 12, even more than whitner was.
                              A six-to-eight spot reach sounds right about what Whitner was last year.

I'm not saying we shouldn't try to trade down, but last year proved if Marv wants a guy, he'll take him no matter what anyone thinks.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X