View Full Version : New Kick Returner

patmoran2006
03-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Now that McGee is the new #1 corner.. I dont see any way that they risk him to injury returning kicks anymore. Which sucks because he is the BEST kick returner in the NFL, I dont care what the stats say.

Do we have any kick returners on this roster or we will be looking for one? Parrish is pretty good with punts but I dont think he's a kick returner.

RockStar36
03-27-2007, 12:09 PM
Parrish should be the KR man. I've been saying it since the Cincy game on X-Mas eve over a season ago.

patmoran2006
03-27-2007, 12:12 PM
I think he goes down too easy.. Davis was a good KR at one time, but he's a FA and I dont think they are bringing him back.

RockStar36
03-27-2007, 12:13 PM
I say give him a shot. A player with that kind of explosiveness on the field and return instincts should be given a shot.

DraftBoy
03-27-2007, 12:13 PM
Better yet lets draft some CB's because they cant be any worse than McGee was at coverage last year. Burnt Toast is horrible at his posistion leave him at his one good posistion.

The last buffalo fan
03-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Better yet lets draft some CB's because they cant be any worse than McGee was at coverage last year. Burnt Toast is horrible at his posistion leave him at his one good posistion.

:up:

patmoran2006
03-27-2007, 12:26 PM
This is so funny and ironic.

I must have homercitis today.

I think McGee got a bad rap in his coverage last year.. He was totally LOST the first half of the year in the new cover two, clearly struggled like crazy, but composed himself and IMO got a lot better near the end of the year.

I also think he was every bit as good in coverage as Clements was in 2005 before the switch to the cover two last year.

Im not nearly as worried about McGee as some others.. I just wish we had another proven, solid corner so McGee could return kicks, cause that is what he's best at.

Dr. Lecter
03-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Pat = :homer:

McGee got burned too much last year, especially covering #2 WRs. His 2nd half was better than his 1st half, but he is not a solid #1 guy.

As for Kick returner, that is a good question. I would not be surprised to see him back there because he is so good.

RockStar36
03-27-2007, 12:34 PM
http://images.sportsline.com/images/football/college/bowls/roscoe31.jpg

^
|
|
|
|

:up:

Dr. Lecter
03-27-2007, 12:36 PM
I guess he is your favorite Bill now. Every since the baby-making 'tard got traded......

RockStar36
03-27-2007, 12:44 PM
I guess he is your favorite Bill now. Every since the baby-making 'tard got traded......

C'mon now. I'm not biased at all.

But seriously. He isn't my favorite or close to it. But I do think he should be the KR man.

DraftBoy
03-27-2007, 12:54 PM
This is so funny and ironic.

I must have homercitis today.

I think McGee got a bad rap in his coverage last year.. He was totally LOST the first half of the year in the new cover two, clearly struggled like crazy, but composed himself and IMO got a lot better near the end of the year.

I also think he was every bit as good in coverage as Clements was in 2005 before the switch to the cover two last year.

Im not nearly as worried about McGee as some others.. I just wish we had another proven, solid corner so McGee could return kicks, cause that is what he's best at.

Thats laughable, McGee was absolutely horrible all year last year. Him guarding TO scares the bejesus out of me.

madness
03-27-2007, 01:03 PM
McGee isn't and won't be our #1. I'd still prefer someone else KR though so he can focus on playing corner.

alohabillsfan
03-27-2007, 01:14 PM
We will take another CB with 1 of our top 3 picks! Hopefully a ball hawk that can actually catch the dam ball!