PDA

View Full Version : People, Please.

Earthquake Enyart
03-28-2007, 09:56 AM
We don't care what Spikes, Willis, Fletch, Clemens or anybody else says on their way out the door. It's all sour grapes.

Don't get yourselves all worked up into a frenzy over nothing.

justasportsfan
03-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Moulds was my favotrite player just like Spikes was. I wished them both success wherever they went but since they both didn't want to be here, ciao. Next.

I'm not worked up about it, but there's nothing else to talk about.

OpIv37
03-28-2007, 10:13 AM
I don't really care what the other guys said- obviously this organization has had some internal struggles over their tenures here and I can understand the "sour grapes".

But when it comes to McGahee, he took unnecessary cheap shots at the city after the team took a huge chance on him and the fans embraced him. So he can go **** himself.

Earthquake Enyart
03-28-2007, 10:18 AM
McGahee is a borderline ******!!!

I care more about what the chimps at the zoo are saying than him!!

Romes
03-28-2007, 10:39 AM
McGahee is a borderline ******!!!

I care more about what the chimps at the zoo are saying than him!!

Are the chimps dissing buffalo!? :mad:

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-28-2007, 10:41 AM
I could care less what some professional athelete says about the city. I would bet anything I would hate their favorite place in the country. For some reason it always makes me wonder what that does to free agents and their interest in playing in Buffalo.

BAM
03-28-2007, 11:11 AM
Sticks and stones.

F 'em.

TigerJ
03-28-2007, 11:15 AM
I could care less what some professional athelete says about the city. I would bet anything I would hate their favorite place in the country. For some reason it always makes me wonder what that does to free agents and their interest in playing in Buffalo.

I imagine that most players in the NFL have personal acquaintances on most other teams in the NFL to whom they would turn for info about a prospective new team before they trusted the opinion of a turd like Willis McGahee.