PDA

View Full Version : Draftconnection.com mock draftt

The Answer
03-28-2007, 11:02 AM
http://www.draftconnection.com/nfl/mock-draft.php

12. Buffalo Bills - Marshawn Lynch, RB California
<HR color=#003399>The Buffalo Bills have several needs with this pick. They could decide to go after Patrick Willis from Ole Miss to upgrade the MLB position but I think the more pressing need is at Running Back. They lost Willis McGahee this offseason and will need to replace him. They have already signed Anthony Thomas but I don't see him as a starting runningback at this point in his career. Marshawn Lynch is the second best running back in the 2007 draft behind Adrian Peterson. Lynch, because of the system he played in, has displayed the ability to be a receiver out of the backfield and also stay in and block. Because of this, he has many people saying he is a more complete back than Peterson. He will start this year for the Bills. If the Bills decide to pass on Lynch he won't get past the Packers at #16.

43. Buffalo Bills - Earl Everett, OLB Florida
<HR color=#003399>The Bills solved their RunningBack needs with their first selection and should look to the opposite side of the ball with this pick. They lost Cornerback Nate Clements this offseason but should feel comfortable letting second year Corner Ashton Youboty start in his place. They will need to add another Outside linebacker early this year and possibly an Inside Linebacker as well. With the loss of London Fletcher I think the Bills will take a chance on Earl Everett of Florida. Everett helped the Gators to a National Championship and even though he is not considered one of the best linebackers in this year's crop I think he will surprise many people with his ability to play smart and fearless football.

~The Answer

Carlton Bailey
03-28-2007, 11:04 AM
If we get Mr. Lynch, I will probably buy season tix.

patmoran2006
03-28-2007, 11:04 AM
IM a ahuge fan of Lynch, but I see very few scenarios anymore where if Patrick Willis is on the board we dont take him.

TacklingDummy
03-28-2007, 11:07 AM
I will be very disappointed if the Bills use the first pick on a RB.

camelcowboy
03-28-2007, 11:08 AM
Has us taking Lynch ahead of Willis, and Okoye. Okoye i can't see dropping

TigerJ
03-28-2007, 11:10 AM
I think Buffalo's pick is probably between Willis and Lynch at this point barring any huge surprises.

The Answer
03-28-2007, 11:12 AM

So you are sold on the lethal combination of the A-Train and Suck Williams than?

~The Answer

TacklingDummy
03-28-2007, 11:15 AM
So you are sold on the lethal combination of the A-Train and Suck Williams than?

~The Answer

The Bills have more than just the 12th pick in the draft.

camelcowboy
03-28-2007, 11:18 AM

I agree, if willis is on the board he has to be the pick. Well have our choice of the rest of the running backs in round 2

The Answer
03-28-2007, 11:19 AM

And also more holes than swiss cheese - can't fix all the leaks in one offseason, but then again we've been saying that for years now and it's the same old song and dance.

~The Answer

ShadowHawk7
03-28-2007, 01:39 PM
I agree, if willis is on the board he has to be the pick. Well have our choice of the rest of the running backs in round 2
Agreed, at this point we should be looking LB, RB, LB, and either CB or WR with our 1st day picks.

gil
03-28-2007, 02:24 PM
who/what position do you think they should take?

Devin
03-28-2007, 02:55 PM

Agree 100%.

Forward_Lateral
03-28-2007, 02:59 PM
I'd rather take Poz or Willis in round 1, then Pittman in round 2.

Bmax
03-28-2007, 04:16 PM
Marv has a flashback To shane Conlan and picks Posluszny...In rd 1 maybe after a trade down

Then in rd 2 we pick Kenny Irons ..

Bmax

TacklingDummy
03-28-2007, 05:38 PM
who/what position do you think they should take?

I hope WR. I think they will take LB. I think finding a good RB later in the draft will be easier than finding a good WR or LB.