PDA

View Full Version : This is the PERFECT time to do the uniform switch!

Michael82
03-28-2007, 11:25 AM
It appears that everybody has at least one home or away jersey of Eric Moulds, Willis McGahee, Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, and/or Nate Clements. Plus,some people still have Lawyer Milloy. We all pretty much agree that the change to these current uniforms was a dumb decision. And most of us are in the market for new jerseys with different players. This would be the perfect time for Marv to come out and say we are switching back to the Super Bowl era uniforms. Or we are tweaking our uniforms again and getting rid of all those annoying stripes on the helmet. It would convince a bunch of people to go out and get new jerseys. Plus it would be nice to shake things up, after 7 years of no playoffs and some really crappy seasons with the current unis. What do you guys think? :feedback:

At the very least, go back to the throwback ones fulltime and get rid of the navy and silver stripes on the helmet. Then you can wear the throwback uniforms with the red helmet with stripey and white helmet with the red standing buffalo. :up:

The King
03-28-2007, 11:27 AM
:deadhorse:

OpIv37
03-28-2007, 11:36 AM
actually, NEXT year would be the perfect time to switch uniforms. Right now, everyone will replace their jerseys of departed players, then if they switch next year, everyone will buy jerseys again.

But I agree- I would love for them to switch back to the mid 90's unis or wear the throwbacks full-time with the Stripey helmet minus the extra stripes.

The Answer
03-28-2007, 11:39 AM
It appears that everybody has at least one home or away jersey of Eric Moulds, Willis McGahee, Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, and/or Nate Clements. Plus,some people still have Lawyer Milloy. We all pretty much agree that the change to these current uniforms was a dumb decision. And most of us are in the market for new jerseys with different players. This would be the perfect time for Marv to come out and say we are switching back to the Super Bowl era uniforms. Or we are tweaking our uniforms again and getting rid of all those annoying stripes on the helmet. It would convince a bunch of people to go out and get new jerseys. Plus it would be nice to shake things up, after 7 years of no playoffs and some really crappy seasons with the current unis. What do you guys think? :feedback:

At the very least, go back to the throwback ones fulltime and get rid of the navy and silver stripes on the helmet. Then you can wear the throwback uniforms with the red helmet with stripey and white helmet with the red standing buffalo. :up:

Get your A-Train and Ellison replica jerseys fast before they sell out at your local sporting goods store.

~The Answer

OpIv37
03-28-2007, 11:41 AM
Get your A-Train and Ellison replica jerseys fast before they sell out at your local sporting goods store.

~The Answer

I tried to get an Anderson one, but "Fat Piece of ****" wouldn't fit across the back.

Michael82
03-28-2007, 11:47 AM
actually, NEXT year would be the perfect time to switch uniforms. Right now, everyone will replace their jerseys of departed players, then if they switch next year, everyone will buy jerseys again.

But I agree- I would love for them to switch back to the mid 90's unis or wear the throwbacks full-time with the Stripey helmet minus the extra stripes.
Good point! Next year would be a better time. :up:

Michael82
03-28-2007, 11:47 AM
I tried to get an Anderson one, but "Fat Piece of ****" wouldn't fit across the back.
:laughing:

Ed
03-28-2007, 01:17 PM
I'd love to go to the throwbacks permanently.

Mad Bomber
03-29-2007, 01:49 PM
I'd prefer to go to the throwbacks rather than the 90s unis - those looked almost exactly like the Giants jerseys at the time.

gr8slayer
03-29-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm all for some change. I'm kinda getting bored of our current uni's.

bigbub2352
03-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Current uniforms dont even match when we were the blue on blue, i started a thread about this a week ago or so, we should go back to the throwbacks form the 60's or develop new ones i agree 100%

MarvLevy
03-29-2007, 04:32 PM
start a petition

patmoran2006
03-29-2007, 04:35 PM
OLD SCHOOL..
http://www.doukhobor.org/makaroff2.jpg

Crisis
03-29-2007, 05:52 PM
The throwbacks and Lee Evans are the only great things to come out of the Donahoe era...

Nighthawk
03-29-2007, 06:20 PM
I'd go throwbacks with the white helmets and standing Buffalo. However, I tweak the jersey a little and put the red standing Buffalo under the collar or the word "Bills" there. People need to know who's blue or white jersey it is when they see somebody wearing. I don't want the Super Bowl era unis...they were plain boring and not very attractive. I'm all for a change...

Michael82
03-29-2007, 07:04 PM
I'd go throwbacks with the white helmets and standing Buffalo. However, I tweak the jersey a little and put the red standing Buffalo under the collar or the word "Bills" there. People need to know who's blue or white jersey it is when they see somebody wearing. I don't want the Super Bowl era unis...they were plain boring and not very attractive. I'm all for a change...
I'd rather stick with what they have than get rid of Stripey. :ill:

Nighthawk
03-29-2007, 07:24 PM
I'd rather stick with what they have than get rid of Stripey. :ill:

I'm not a big fan of stripey, never have been. However, that doesn't mean that somebody else can't like him. Just not my favorite logo.

Michael82
03-29-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm not a big fan of stripey, never have been. However, that doesn't mean that somebody else can't like him. Just not my favorite logo.
I've never been a big fan of the standing buffalo. It looks like he is looking for a place to die. Either that or take a dump. :ill: