This is the PERFECT time to do the uniform switch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

This is the PERFECT time to do the uniform switch!

It appears that everybody has at least one home or away jersey of Eric Moulds, Willis McGahee, Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, and/or Nate Clements. Plus,some people still have Lawyer Milloy. We all pretty much agree that the change to these current uniforms was a dumb decision. And most of us are in the market for new jerseys with different players. This would be the perfect time for Marv to come out and say we are switching back to the Super Bowl era uniforms. Or we are tweaking our uniforms again and getting rid of all those annoying stripes on the helmet. It would convince a bunch of people to go out and get new jerseys. Plus it would be nice to shake things up, after 7 years of no playoffs and some really crappy seasons with the current unis. What do you guys think?

At the very least, go back to the throwback ones fulltime and get rid of the navy and silver stripes on the helmet. Then you can wear the throwback uniforms with the red helmet with stripey and white helmet with the red standing buffalo.
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Re: This is the PERFECT time to do the uniform switch!

:
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

actually, NEXT year would be the perfect time to switch uniforms. Right now, everyone will replace their jerseys of departed players, then if they switch next year, everyone will buy jerseys again.

But I agree- I would love for them to switch back to the mid 90's unis or wear the throwbacks full-time with the Stripey helmet minus the extra stripes.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The Answer
        The Plagiarist
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Mikey82
        It appears that everybody has at least one home or away jersey of Eric Moulds, Willis McGahee, Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher, and/or Nate Clements. Plus,some people still have Lawyer Milloy. We all pretty much agree that the change to these current uniforms was a dumb decision. And most of us are in the market for new jerseys with different players. This would be the perfect time for Marv to come out and say we are switching back to the Super Bowl era uniforms. Or we are tweaking our uniforms again and getting rid of all those annoying stripes on the helmet. It would convince a bunch of people to go out and get new jerseys. Plus it would be nice to shake things up, after 7 years of no playoffs and some really crappy seasons with the current unis. What do you guys think?

At the very least, go back to the throwback ones fulltime and get rid of the navy and silver stripes on the helmet. Then you can wear the throwback uniforms with the red helmet with stripey and white helmet with the red standing buffalo.
        Get your A-Train and Ellison replica jerseys fast before they sell out at your local sporting goods store.

~The Answer

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The Answer
          Get your A-Train and Ellison replica jerseys fast before they sell out at your local sporting goods store.

~The Answer
          I tried to get an Anderson one, but "Fat Piece of ****" wouldn't fit across the back.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
            actually, NEXT year would be the perfect time to switch uniforms. Right now, everyone will replace their jerseys of departed players, then if they switch next year, everyone will buy jerseys again.

But I agree- I would love for them to switch back to the mid 90's unis or wear the throwbacks full-time with the Stripey helmet minus the extra stripes.
            Good point! Next year would be a better time.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
              I tried to get an Anderson one, but "Fat Piece of ****" wouldn't fit across the back.

Comment

• Ed
                Dude
                • Sep 2002

I'd love to go to the throwbacks permanently.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                  • Jul 2002

I'd prefer to go to the throwbacks rather than the 90s unis - those looked almost exactly like the Giants jerseys at the time.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

I'm all for some change. I'm kinda getting bored of our current uni's.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                      • Feb 2005

Current uniforms dont even match when we were the blue on blue, i started a thread about this a week ago or so, we should go back to the throwbacks form the 60's or develop new ones i agree 100%
                      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• MarvLevy
                        Can I get some power to give REP?
                        • Jul 2005

start a petition

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

OLD SCHOOL..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Crisis
                            • Aug 2004

The throwbacks and Lee Evans are the only great things to come out of the Donahoe era...
                            Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                            Vanek is Austrian not European
                            Originally posted by Prov401
                            Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                            Originally posted by better days
                            I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                              • Jul 2002

I'd go throwbacks with the white helmets and standing Buffalo. However, I tweak the jersey a little and put the red standing Buffalo under the collar or the word "Bills" there. People need to know who's blue or white jersey it is when they see somebody wearing. I don't want the Super Bowl era unis...they were plain boring and not very attractive. I'm all for a change...

Comment

Working...
                              X