PDA

View Full Version : Esmonde: Bye, Willis, it’s so good to see you go

Don't Panic
03-28-2007, 03:37 PM
This was too good not to post:

http://www.buffalonews.com/102/story/41504.html

If this town was too small for Big Willis, a short jaunt across the border brings him to various outposts of the Canadian ballet. It is the kind of culture that even a video-gaming lowbrow could appreciate. Limber young women unencumbered by clothing celebrate the beauty and dexterity of the human form. Unless the laws in Baltimore County have changed, McGahee will not find that – at least not in all of its glory – in Ravenville.
Then again, for all of his complaints, McGahee obviously was not studying for the priesthood while here. He fathered three children by three women in two years. It suggests both a blatant disregard for birth control and a fuller social life than he implies. Given free rein in a bigger city, McGahee might single-handedly provoke a population explosion. Brace yourselves, Baltimoreans!

I love the journalists taking the gloves off... classic.

Michael82
03-28-2007, 03:50 PM
Sweet! Another great article for that piece of ****. The funny thing is though, Willis probably won't even be able to read it. It's not written in 1st grade words for him. :(

feldspar
03-28-2007, 03:59 PM
Say good-bye to the video gaming lowbrow.

He's quite the lowbrow.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Dumb as a rock.

jamesiscool
03-28-2007, 04:25 PM
Sweet! Another great article for that piece of ****. The funny thing is though, Willis probably won't even be able to read it. It's not written in 1st grade words for him. :(

yea i agree. it's not that he wont read it. he cant.

mikemac2001
03-28-2007, 07:43 PM
McGahee obviously was not studying for the priesthood while here. He fathered three children by three women in two years. It suggests both a blatant disregard for birth control and a fuller social life than he implies. Given free rein in a bigger city, McGahee might single-handedly provoke a population explosion. Brace yourselves, Baltimoreans!

To funny

Michael82
03-28-2007, 11:14 PM
yea i agree. it's not that he wont read it. he cant.
:snicker: