PDA

View Full Version : Why I Absolutely Hate Wnsa...

lordofgun
03-10-2003, 01:14 PM
The biggest Bills news since Bledsoe signed and they are only talking FREAKING St. Bonaventure and Sabres!

LOSERS!!! :fury:

WG
03-10-2003, 01:15 PM
LOL!

Yeah, that Bonnies thing is getting huge press.

I hear ya!

GO BILLS!!!

The Spaz
03-10-2003, 01:16 PM
LOL!:) It is true though! Go Bills!

SoCalBillsFan
03-10-2003, 01:19 PM
The boonies thing is rediculous though. Who quits on the season?

Still, SPIKES MAN! We've been talkin about this guy for MONTHS! and it happened!

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Who cares about St. Bonaventure???? The sabres stuff was pretty big though? Also the hosts have to talk about what the callers want to right? I would rather listen to ROME but I can't get GR in my office.

Demon
03-10-2003, 01:20 PM
Rob Ray and Stu Barnes were just traded... its big news dude. WTF do you want? It was all Bills talk on Friday and now its all Sabre talk. The bigger story gets air time and today the 2 trades are the bigger stories.

jchild178
03-10-2003, 01:21 PM
i agree with everyone!! when i was listening to the radio thats all they talked about they didnt say anything hardly about spikes! screw them! Welcome home Spikes!!!!

Ebenezer
03-10-2003, 01:22 PM
That is Jim Brinson...all he knows about is basketball...all he ever talks about.

Earthquake Enyart
03-10-2003, 01:23 PM
Hello McFly. The Sabres are in last and are backing up the truck. The Bonnies are already done and will have the death penalty bestowed upon them, so they are done too. Time to get in the All Bills all the time mode.

Earthquake Enyart
03-10-2003, 01:24 PM
I hate Jim Brinson as much as log loathes Josh Mora.

lordofgun
03-10-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Demon
Rob Ray and Stu Barnes were just traded... its big news dude. WTF do you want? It was all Bills talk on Friday and now its all Sabre talk. The bigger story gets air time and today the 2 trades are the bigger stories.

:huh: Stu Barnes and Rob Ray are traded and you think that's a bigger story than Spikes coming to Buffalo??? What are you smoking? ;)

I can't wait 'til WGR streams again.

lordofgun
03-10-2003, 01:30 PM
Josh Mora = Beelzebub :tongue:

Mr. Miyagi
03-10-2003, 01:31 PM
Glad I don't get WNSA here in Wisconsin and spare me this frustration. I get my Bills news on KFFL and HERE!!!

kgun12
03-10-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Demon

Come on Dude If WNSA was a real sports station, it would be all about the Bills and Spikes! they could of said something like This just in Sabre trade Barnes and Ray details later.

BTW right again Log!

THATHURMANATOR
03-10-2003, 02:01 PM
Well they were probably waiting for it to be official. When will gr stream again?

Novacane
03-10-2003, 02:11 PM
I hate WNSA and Empire. I am so sick and tired of them trying to shove the sucky sabres down our throats. I am not even going to bother turning on FanTV today. They will talk for 2 solid hours like Barnes and Ray were huge moves. They are not. WNSA will always be sloppy seconds in this town as long as they insist on operating like the Sabres are the #1 team in town.