• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Article: Holcomb en route to Philly

Holcomb en route to Philly after NFL trade

Former MTSU quarterback Kelly Holcomb is flying from Buffalo to Philadelphia Wednesday morning after being traded to the Eagles.

Holcomb, 33, was traded to Philadelphia, his fourth NFL team in an 11-year career, from the Buffalo Bills in a three-player deal on Monday.

Holcomb, a Fayetteville native, will meet with the Eagles today. His family — including wife Lorie, daughters Kellyn and Jalyn and son Jameson — will remain in Buffalo until summer.

“We’ll probably live in Jersey, but they won’t move until the end of school in June. Until then, I’ll just go back and forth (between Buffalo and Philadelphia),” Holcomb said. “That’s the hard part about all this, that your family has to pick up and move to another city. But we’ll eventually make the move. I don’t know much about Philly, but I’m happy to get this next opportunity and hopefully we’ll win a lot of ball games.”

For further details about Holcomb’s trade to the Eagles and his reaction, check out Thursday’s edition of The Daily News Journal.

~The Answer
Working...
X