PDA

View Full Version : COME ON CAROLINA!

JD
03-28-2007, 10:19 PM
:lmao:

Playing for their playoff lives and go down to Philly....

..5-1
:lolabove:

I really wanted to play them in the 1st round too :(
-I am scared of Atlanta
--I am scared of Montreal
---I am scared of Toronto, yes Toronto (7 home games)
We will kill the Rangers, Islanders or Tampa Bay in a 7 game series.

camelcowboy
03-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Im not scared of any team in we'd play in the first round. Pittsburg is the team that scares the crap out of me.

OpIv37
03-28-2007, 10:24 PM
On one hand, it would be hilarious to see Carolina miss the playoffs after winning the cup. And their douchebag fairweather fans deserve it.

On the other hand, it would be so satisfying to kick their asses in the first round.

JD
03-28-2007, 10:49 PM
On one hand, it would be hilarious to see Carolina miss the playoffs after winning the cup. And their douchebag fairweather fans deserve it.

On the other hand, it would be so satisfying to kick their asses in the first round.
Ahmen. And I can garaundamntee you that we could sellout half of their arena without a doubt.

:haha: <--carolina

BlackMetalNinja
03-29-2007, 05:15 AM
Ahmen. And I can garaundamntee you that we could sellout half of their arena without a doubt.

:haha: <--carolina

At least I'd get 2 tickets to each game!

And as far as teams I don't want to see in the post season... the only one that I absolutely don't want a 7 game series with is NJ... Pittsburgh is somebody I'd rather avoid as well.

Ebenezer
03-29-2007, 05:19 AM
I want to avoid Pittsburgh...

clumping platelets
03-29-2007, 05:49 AM
Bunch of :loser:

Bring dem on!!

RockStar36
03-29-2007, 07:17 AM
Pittsburgh :rolleyes:

Pittsburgh was playing lights out, they just got a new arena deal, and the Sabres played a completely half assed game. It still went to a shoot out. That should tell you guys something. The Penguins are going to be a great team but not this season in the playoffs. In a seven game series with Buffalo I personally don't think they stand a chance.

RockStar36
03-29-2007, 07:51 AM
And just to add to my previous point...

In that game the Sabres were not the healthy Sabres. Two of the injured players came back last night and immediately contributed. Imagine when Max and Lydman come back as well. The Sabres are much more dangerous when healthy. And...if...Connolly :pray: comes back....:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Dr. Lecter
03-29-2007, 07:53 AM
I bet Timmy is back before Max.

A 4th line of Max-Tim-Ales is deadly. But they do need to dress Mair in the playoffs.

don137
03-29-2007, 07:58 AM
Carolina is proving they were pretenders. I will never be convinced otherwise that if the Sabres were half as healthy as Carolina we would of won the series and the cup.
If we stay healthy and Miller plays great I feel the Sabres won't be stopped. It won't be easy but the Sabres are truly the best team in the conference.

JD
03-29-2007, 03:12 PM
Still an asterik on the cup next to Carolina in my book, just like '99 :up:

SkateZilla
03-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Biron has Always Owned Carolina.. No Surprise there, Biron just got me $500 lol, local betting line, was 10:1, so I Bet $50 on Philly, knowing that Biron has always owned Carolina in the last 2 years

JD
03-29-2007, 07:27 PM
Good thinking Skate. Let me know next time they play lol

Crisis
03-30-2007, 09:01 PM
Penguins don't have the defense or goaltending for the playoffs.

Our defense is still suspect too, NJ is much much more to be scared about than Pitt imo

Crisis
03-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Carolina is proving they were pretenders. I will never be convinced otherwise that if the Sabres were half as healthy as Carolina we would of won the series and the cup.
If we stay healthy and Miller plays great I feel the Sabres won't be stopped. It won't be easy but the Sabres are truly the best team in the conference.

I have a bad feeling we may never see a "healthy" Sabres team the way we're built...