PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather see play in the second round?

don137
03-29-2007, 08:07 AM
Assuming things play out and the higher seed wins all the first round games. With New Jersey tied with Pittsburgh anything can happen so most likely the the Sabres will play the winner of the Devils/Senators or Penquins/Senators series.
Which of the three wiuld you like to see the Sabres play in the second round assuming they won?

RockStar36
03-29-2007, 08:15 AM
:shakeno:

I'm not jumping ahead of the first round. No jinx.

don137
03-29-2007, 09:18 AM
:shakeno:

I'm not jumped ahead of the first round. No jinx.

So in another thread you talk about how your not scared of Pittsburgh, a team the Sabres won't play in the first round, but you are scared that commenting on who would be the biggest challenge if the Sabres make it past the first round will jinx the team.

RockStar36
03-29-2007, 10:02 AM
So in another thread you talk about how your not scared of Pittsburgh, a team the Sabres won't play in the first round, but you are scared that commenting on who would be the biggest challenge if the Sabres make it past the first round will jinx the team.

I'm not afraid of Pittsburgh if that is who they play. I said that because everyone was saying that was the one team to fear. I disagree. That's all. I just don't like to get in the habit of assuming things in the playoffs. Like the guy on WGR who was already planning on the SC parade before the ECF was over.

ticatfan
03-29-2007, 12:09 PM
For that to be answered properly ,you should have a list of golf courses instead of hockey teams.