PDA

View Full Version : Price has nice things to day about EM and DB

LtBillsFan66
03-10-2003, 02:24 PM
I'm glad to hear this.

MMQB: I always wonder about this: When your team doesn't want you, does it make you sad?

Price: We had a great relationship. Me and Eric Moulds were close friends for four years. I loved him. He took me under his wing and guided me. I would have loved to have been there with Moulds, but at the same time you have to do what's right for your family. I could go on and on forever about Drew Bledsoe. He called me the other day and said: "What can I do to sabotage your deal with Atlanta?" What a great guy. See, that's why this is a day of joy, but it's also a day of sadness. I leave friends I built over four years but also a friend in Drew who had so much confidence in me and who I built such a great relationship with on and off the field.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/peter_king/news/2003/03/09/mmqb/

SoCalBillsFan
03-10-2003, 02:27 PM
that's cool. I really have nothing against peerless. He could have signed a 3 mil a year deal here or get the huge money in ATL. And he is going to a team on the rise, not just some crap team for the cash. Plus he is gonna find out if he can be a number 1. I hope he does well, this could be a deal that worked out for both teams.

LtBillsFan66
03-10-2003, 02:30 PM
Yeah I agree. It's great to hear what great teammates Eric and Drew are.