• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Redskins (6th pick) to sit down with QB Russell

It's not unusual that JaMarcus Russell, considered by many scouts to be the top prospect in this year's NFL draft, would visit with representatives from several franchises in the weeks leading up to the lottery.

In a bit of a twist, the Redskins are one of the teams that has arranged a visit with former LSU quarterback JaMarcus Russell in the lead-up to the NFL draft.

D & S Sports

• Saratoga Slim
    • Jul 2005

Re: Redskins (6th pick) to sit down with QB Russell

Jason Campbell's looking good for them. I'd be dumbfounded if they took a QB. Russell won't be there at 6 anyway.
    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I think they're the only team that has about a 50 player turnover each season.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• jamesiscool
          suck it fool.
          • Feb 2007

im guessing the trade for briggs went south or briggs wanted too much money.
          Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• dolphan117
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by jamesiscool
            im guessing the trade for briggs went south or briggs wanted too much money.
            I don't think that has any bearing on this. Until the deal actually goes down they will continue meeting with the top prospects..... Interesting thing is that there is a rumor about that Snyder has fallen in love with Russell. I don't know what the level of truth is with that but being the shrewd GM that Snyder is I could absolutely see him giving up a 1, 3 and 4 for Campbell only to sit him in favor of Brunell........... And then use the 6th pick in this draft on Campbells replacement before he even plays a full season.

Comment

Working...
            X