PDA

View Full Version : Moulds to the Vikings?

The Answer
03-29-2007, 08:31 PM
Long time buddy and former Bill Fat Pat Williams is hoping so:

http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_5543699?nclick_check=1

Moulds has friend, fan in Vikings tackle
<!--subtitle--><!--byline-->BY SEAN JENSEN
Pioneer Press
<!--date-->Article Last Updated: 03/28/2007 11:33:41 PM CDT

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript> var requestedWidth = 0; </SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript> if(requestedWidth > 0){ document.getElementById('articleViewerGroup').style.width = requestedWidth + "px"; document.getElementById('articleViewerGroup').style.margin = "0px 0px 10px 10px"; } </SCRIPT>
Last week, free-agent receiver Eric Moulds chatted with longtime friend and Vikings defensive tackle Pat Williams about a possible reunion.

After playing with Moulds for eight seasons in Buffalo, Williams hopes his friend can provide some much-needed depth at receiver.

"I think he would add to the team," Williams said. "I think he would help the other receivers out. He trains hard.

"I'm hoping it happens," Williams said. "If we get him, it would take pressure off of everybody. We wouldn't need to draft a receiver."

Williams said Vikings officials haven't sought his opinion on Moulds. But Williams said Moulds, a 12-year veteran, is a hard worker with plenty of skills.

His most recent 1,000-yard season was in 2004, and Moulds had only modest production in 2005 and 2006.

"He ain't had no quarterbacks," Williams said.

After being released by the Houston Texans, Moulds has drawn only lukewarm interest from a couple of teams.

~The Answer

HHURRICANE
03-29-2007, 08:37 PM
:yawn:

BADTHINGSMAN
03-29-2007, 08:38 PM
The Vikings have a QB?? :scratch:

The Answer
03-29-2007, 08:44 PM
"He aint had no quarterbacks" Williams said

:laughing: :lmao: :lol: :lolabove: :roflmao:

~The Answer

TacklingDummy
03-29-2007, 09:03 PM
"He aint had no quarterbacks" Williams said

:laughing: :lmao: :lol: :lolabove: :roflmao:

~The Answer
With all the crap QBs Moulds had to put up with in Buffalo his numbers are impressive.

SABURZFAN
03-29-2007, 09:40 PM
With all the crap QBs Moulds had to put up with in Buffalo his numbers are impressive.

i hope our QB situation gets better. :mad:

MVP
03-29-2007, 10:52 PM
He ain't gettin a QB in Minnisotta, thats for damn sure!

Marvelous
03-30-2007, 12:03 AM
i secretly wish he'd come back.. He's not better then our 3 other #2's but i guess i just liked rooting for him all the years..

-OT, As i recall some of Roscoe's highlight plays over the middle i'm impressed. Also that awesome TD gainst Miami that was called back..For a little runt he sure goes over the middle nice and took some punishment..I'd like to see him on the field more..Full-time slot or maybe even #2 if we don't draft a #2...

gr8slayer
03-30-2007, 12:03 AM
They can have the bum.

BILLSROCK1212
03-30-2007, 12:05 AM
just cas Pat wants him to be a Viking doesn't mean he will be....he won't sign with a team until May

The Answer
03-30-2007, 01:29 PM
just cas Pat wants him to be a Viking doesn't mean he will be....he won't sign with a team until May

Fat Pat has a lot of pull in Minny - but The Answer is actually hoping that Moulds signs with Philly and reunites with Holcomb. Both could add a lot to an already explosive Eagles offense.

~The Answer

patmoran2006
03-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Fat Pat has a lot of pull in Minny - but The Answer is actually hoping that Moulds signs with Philly and reunites with Holcomb. Both could add a lot to an already explosive Eagles offense.

~The Answer
Dude are you seriously mental? Holcomb will be LUCKY to make that team..It comes down to if they feel like paying that money to a THIRD string QB..

jamesiscool
03-30-2007, 03:38 PM
minnesotas offense is no better than any offense he played with in buffalo. and it will struggle with or without him. pat williams cant play QB and neither can any other QB on their roster. if i were moulds id lower my asking price and actually go for a team athat can afford him and where he can finish his career with a few good season, cuz thats all he's got left in him.

AndreReed83
03-30-2007, 03:56 PM

~The Answer

What? Where do you get this crap? Please, show us something that shows Pat Williams has a lot of say in the construction of the Vikings.

BILLSROCK1212
03-30-2007, 07:56 PM

~The Answerit is a possibility....the Eagles were one of the potential trading partners with us for Moulds so maybe....