X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Chris Brown Close To Signing Deal With Bills Or Titans

Scout.com reports free agent Chris Brown is close to finalizing a contract with either the Titans or Bills.
    "The deal should be done next week," his agent says. The Titans hope to re-sign Brown after LenDale White showed up to offseason conditioning 30 pounds overweight. Buffalo has a vacancy atop its tailback depth chart.
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: Chris Brown Close To Signing Deal With Bills Or Titans

it'll be the Titans i am pretty sure

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

God I hope so.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by gr8slayer
        God I hope so.
        i still think we'd be in the hunt for an RB during the draft even if we signed him maybe Brian Leonard or Michael Bush in the later rounds....one thing is for sure....whatever we think will happen won't happen

Comment

• Marvelous
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
          one thing is for sure....whatever we think will happen won't happen
          Ha! Whitner sure was a surprise.

--I was looking at the sporting news draft guide and the grades for all our picks last year we're elite..Last year was a draft to remember...
          to Marv!
          GO BILLS!!! NE
          Magical Trevor

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
            !?!?!?!?!?
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Marvelous
            Ha! Whitner sure was a surprise.

--I was looking at the sporting news draft guide and the grades for all our picks last year we're elite..Last year was a draft to remember...
            to Marv!
            last years draft was sooooooooo good i am afraid we r over estimating what we can get this year in the draft

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

signing this guy really would give us more flexibility in this years draft.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Marvelous
                • Feb 2004

kYLE wiLLIAMS, kO Simpson, Butler,Mertz,Pennington,Kyle Williams etc...
                Youboty is the only real questionmark. But he had a family tragedy & a hammy. So i'll postpone judgment there..McCargo is a unknown too. He didn't seem comftorable before he went down in week 5..But imo he'll be fine...

-Agreed, Marv is under alot of pressure to repeat the success of last year..
                GO BILLS!!! NE
                Magical Trevor

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                  !?!?!?!?!?
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Marvelous
                  kYLE wiLLIAMS, kO Simpson, Butler,Mertz,Pennington,Kyle Williams etc...
                  Youboty is the only real questionmark. But he had a family tragedy & a hammy. So i'll postpone judgment there..McCargo is a unknown too. He didn't seem comftorable before he went down in week 5..But imo he'll be fine...

-Agreed, Marv is under alot of pressure to repeat the success of last year..
                  McCargo was becoming a pretty good player when he got hurt and when Youboty played he played pretty well....I recall him guard Jef Smardjia (sp?) pretty well in the Fiesta Bowl

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

I agree that if Buffalo signs Chris Brown, they will draft a running back, just not Marshawn Lynch or Adrian Peterson. It could be a guy like Brandon Jackson, Deshawn Wright, or Jackie Battle. That said, with Lendale White reporting to offseason training at a pudgy and soft 260 lbs, it probably just drove up Brown's asking price and Buffalo may not be willing to go as high as will a now more desperate Tennessee.
                    Last edited by TigerJ; 03-30-2007, 09:07 AM.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• kgun12
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      Exactly! I was ready the posts above your and thinking what you wrote. This would let us take the best available or a specific position or target a certain player. I like it!
                      Retired Air Traffic Controller
                      USAF VETERAN
                      DAV

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

I don't really like this guy cuz of his injury history, but if we got him, it would mean RB would no longer be a major need giong into the draft and that would help greatly.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Bills or Titans? Why so secretive? Just come out and say which team it is already!

I bet it's the agent leaking it trying to play the two teams against one another, as if either of them would really care.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                            I don't really like this guy cuz of his injury history, but if we got him, it would mean RB would no longer be a major need giong into the draft and that would help greatly.
                            absent a deal for Turner, which is probably unlikely, it really wouldn't hurt to have another vet on board. I think we'd still take a RB in the 3rd or so, and between the 3 we'd have the bases covered pretty well.
                            Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                              Exactly and I can't imagine he is asking for top dollar either.

Sign him Marv.

Comment

Working...
                              X