If Willis isnt available and Lynch isnt a Marv guy who do we draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

If Willis isnt available and Lynch isnt a Marv guy who do we draft?

That is the biggest question......assuming AP is gone and Willis goes before us and Marv doesn't like Lynch what do we do with the 12th pick in the draft?
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: If Willis isnt available and Lynch isnt a Marv guy who do we draft?

Darrelle Revis?

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

i would really like him if we traded down but i also like many of the CBs that will be available in the later rounds
      Originally posted by Mikey82
      Darrelle Revis?

Comment

• Marvelous
        • Feb 2004

I like what i've read about Posluszny. Even with Ellison emerged we are very thin here.. I'm by no means a draftnik, but i try to read everyday about the draft class.

-Pos- High character, fast in pads, maybe a trade down a couple spots too

besides that i have no idea so i 2nd the thread starters question.
        GO BILLS!!! NE
        Magical Trevor

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Actually my honest opinion is that they have their eyes on both OLBs....I'm thinking our "reach" pick is....

LB Paul Posluszny - Penn State

or

LB Lawrence Timmons - Florida State

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
            !?!?!?!?!?
            • Mar 2006

Actually my honest opinion is that they have their eyes on both OLBs....I'm thinking our "reach" pick is....

LB Paul Posluszny - Penn State

or

LB Lawrence Timmons - Florida State
            Pos is too perfect of a pick for us for it to actually happen

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
              but the best thing about it, is that Pos would really piss off patmoran.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

but the best thing about it is Pos would really piss off patmoran.
                hopefully in the end if we picked him patmoran will look back on this and maybe become smart for once

Comment

• Marvelous
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212

but the best thing about it is Pos would really piss off patmoran.
                  Why is he so against the pick? The position or the player, or both?
                  GO BILLS!!! NE
                  Magical Trevor

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

If we can't get Willis or Lynch for whatever reason, I think we go with Timmons.

Comment

• lightningbolt444
                      • Mar 2007

okoye,hall,revis,meacham,beason,ginn,timmons, its goes on and on if we cant get one guy it isnt going to break our draft at #12 there are a lot of options left still and i think willis is an outstanding player and the best linebacker in the draft however the drop off is not as great as people are making it out to be. we could still get a quality starter in the second and even 3rd rounds

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I like character guys, too, but it's not clear to me that Lynch is a real problem. Marv always talks about not confusing personality with character, and it may be that Lynch is kind of a unique, high spirited personality rather than a guy lacking in character.

I wouldn't rule him out.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• casdhf
                          • Jul 2002

We'll get an impact player at 12
                          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                            !?!?!?!?!?
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            I like character guys, too, but it's not clear to me that Lynch is a real problem. Marv always talks about not confusing personality with character, and it may be that Lynch is kind of a unique, high spirited personality rather than a guy lacking in character.

I wouldn't rule him out.
                            no one was ruling him out it was just a question that IF....

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Marvelous

Why is he so against the pick? The position or the player, or both?

Pos struggled with a posistion change this season and many people think that his college production will not translate well. He showed severe recognition issues on some plays and all and all just struggled last season. For somebody who was expected to be one of, if not the most dominant LB in College Football last year he was quite dissapointing.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X