PDA

View Full Version : The Bills are almost desperate to get Willis.

HHURRICANE
03-30-2007, 09:08 AM
There only 2 LB's with a first round grade. For those who think Poluszny is a fit you only need to read how many think he won't even make the transition to the Pros and that's why his stock has been slipping. In addition, he'll be sitting there at 18 if we wanted him so taking him at 12 doesn't make alot of sense.

The Bills had better hope Willis is there at 12 because he's a s close to a "sure thing" as you get in a draft. Lynch is not looking like a fit either which means no RB's after him with a first round grade.

Do not be shocked if we end up with another DE or DT in the first.

acehole
03-30-2007, 09:27 AM
I know I know....but remember last year we were sweating Bunkly....and the sumo? We when with a safty and everybody was ....say what? I would not be to sure this year. We would be asking P Willis to do to much. One man can not stop the run by himself. Was watching a piece on A Branch on NFL network and I was happy they made the same piont I made on this board in the past. If we draft to a stregth and get that W Sapp player that the cover 2 really needs Lb's and safties and db will have a much easier time of it. Think for a minuet...of A Branch or Aoki next to Mcargo/williams/Triplet? They were also saying the sucsess of Harris (ILB) michigan can be credited with branches dominace. We could go branch oki in round one and Harris ILB in round 2 and our stop the run problem is no more. Was watching the lions game on tivo and it was horrible. K Jones was having his way with us. BTW A Crowell is the real deal...and will be fine at that spot if we went another way. If you think about it OLB is a greater need then inside. Haveing said all of this....I think we will be suprised on draft day my years as a fan...I think they see this as JP 's team and will give him some toys on day one on draft day in the form of WR, RB and yes TE. Why? Young offences need to gel together and need more time then the D. Dont worry about first round grades on LB.......cover 2 LB are a different mold and can be had later. Cato June was a safty for crying out loud.

There only 2 LB's with a first round grade. For those who think Poluszny is a fit you only need to read how many think he won't even make the transition to the Pros and that's why his stock has been slipping. In addition, he'll be sitting there at 18 if we wanted him so taking him at 12 doesn't make alot of sense.

The Bills had better hope Willis is there at 12 because he's a s close to a "sure thing" as you get in a draft. Lynch is not looking like a fit either which means no RB's after him with a first round grade.

Do not be shocked if we end up with another DE or DT in the first.

Philagape
03-30-2007, 09:58 AM
For those who think Poluszny is a fit you only need to read how many think he won't even make the transition to the Pros and that's why his stock has been slipping.

:link: