PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Green the biggest Bills basher there is

BILLSROCK1212
03-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Landon(Boulder): Why have the vikings not signed Eric Moulds? He is better than any reciever they have on their roster. What are you thoughts on Brad Childress? I have no faith in this guy and he comes across as very arrogant.

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/sn2.gif Jeremy Green: (4:44 PM ET ) Not a fan of Brad Childress at all. He thinks he can coach, but he has not done a thing in this league. As for Moulds he could not get open at the end of last year. I will say that he did help Johnson though by at least drawing coverage... the Texans with Kevin Walter surely will miss him.

<hr> Erik: Jeremy, you do realize McGahee is garbage right?

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/sn2.gif Jeremy Green: (4:55 PM ET ) The guy that played with cracked ribs last year?? Step up then... I will spend my entire off-season eating steak in Buffalo next year... that is close to Niagra Falls right? Gambling? Step up Buffalo and treat me to a great off-season. I think it is maybe a 4-hour drive. I will move operations to the northeast next off-seaon. I think Daly opened up a new course too. Steak, drinks and gambling on Bills fans? I am in... sounds like a great off-season to me.

<hr> Sujay (Chicago): Jeremy, you have lost all credibility. Spikes and McGahee are just big names now, and aren't worth big money. The Bills have a vastly improved offensive line and the team is young. They will be better.

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/sn2.gif Jeremy Green: (4:57 PM ET ) OK Sujay.. hit me on pinocchio500@gmail.com. I am not talking anymore about the Bills today. This is my other E-mail. Come on Buffalo... make JG's 2007 off-season a great one.
SCOTT(SYRACUSE): Dockery lacks focus crazy and Wash tried to keep him we paid him alot sure EVERYBODY got overpaid

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/sn2.gif Jeremy Green: (4:43 PM ET ) Scott you are like a lot of Bills fans that want to justify losing Clements and Fletcher. Then trading McGahee and Spikes. This was a mediocre team with these guys. Go ahead Bills fans believe you are better... there is no way this team is better and if anyone thinks they are, start sending in the 2007 bets because I am ready to take that action.
John: (Champaign, IL): I can buy Walker's a bad lineman but Dockery? Elaborate.

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/sn2.gif Jeremy Green: (4:44 PM ET ) Dockery? Good size. Not very smart, misses assignments, lacks focus. Talented? Oh he is that, but he has never played as well as he should. Buffalo overpaid. The Redskins over pay everyone and let him walk
Brad(NM): Hey Jeremy..been a while but it's nice to have you back in your time slot. It's been a rough offseason for us Bills fans as we have no RB and have pretty much cleaned house with our big name players. How is Buffalo going to fix their lack of having a RB, MLB, and CB?

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/sn2.gif Jeremy Green: (4:33 PM ET ) Will have to come through the draft. Buffalo is a mess right now. Sign two bad linemen and let McGahee, Spikes and Clements out the door. It is not a good time to be a Bills fan. This team was on the rise and took two steps back this off-season. Sorry.

Someone wanna do a background check on this guy? Did he work for the Pats, Jets or 'Fins at one point?

Everyone email him and make him feel like a dumbass!!!!

patmoran2006
03-30-2007, 06:49 PM
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/sn2.gif Jeremy Green: (4:33 PM ET ) Will have to come through the draft. Buffalo is a mess right now. Sign two bad linemen and let McGahee, Spikes and Clements out the door. It is not a good time to be a Bills fan. This team was on the rise and took two steps back this off-season. Sorry.
=============================================

Sadly, I agree with his last sentence.. However, 1 or 2 trades before the draft might shut him and everyone else up in a hurry.. IF we rely JUST on this year's draft, especially if Willis is off the board, well then he's right.. Sorry

BILLSROCK1212
03-30-2007, 06:52 PM
=============================================

Sadly, I agree with his last sentence.. However, 1 or 2 trades before the draft might shut him and everyone else up in a hurry.. IF we rely JUST on this year's draft, especially if Willis is off the board, well then he's right.. Sorryi guess i'll have to agree

Night Train
03-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Jeremy Green has ZERO credibility.

His Dad was fired as the Vikings and Cardinals HC. Seems to have very limited knowledge, outside of his fathers teams. Dumb as a bag of rocks.

Typical ESPN hire.

BILLSROCK1212
03-30-2007, 07:37 PM
Jeremy Green has ZERO credibility.

His Dad was fired as the Vikings and Cardinals HC. Seems to have very limited knowledge, outside of his fathers teams. Dumb as a bag of rocks.

Typical ESPN hire.never new he was Dennis Green's son

Bert102176
03-30-2007, 10:39 PM
I agree with him

The Spaz
03-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Who exactly is this ass clown?

Carlton Bailey
03-30-2007, 11:27 PM
Geez, did Jim Kelly piss in this guy's Cheerios once?

feldspar
03-31-2007, 01:35 AM
After last year's draft, people were saying the same thing about the Bills. They were saying that the Bills had the worst draft of any team...how wrong were they? The Bills had one of the best drafts of any team. That's why this type of talk doesn't bother me...at least not very much. People are saying the same things about this offseason they were saying about last year's draft, and I find myself listening less because I trust Marv's judgment more than any critic.

Marv and company make bold moves without any concern about popular opinion or so-called "conventional wisdom." Apparently, it's not so obvious what a team should do to be successful. And when a team makes moves that "football analysts" don't understand, they automatically assume the move to be a bad one...then they start talking like they know what they are talking about even when they don't understand. After all, it's their job, and they can't claim ignorance.

Marv plays a mean game of poker, and right now he has his poker face on. He's not going to tip his hand and let the competition know what he's thinking. That's good business. If people think the Bills suck, that can actually work to our advantage...give us a competitive edge.

I believe that we are headed in the right direction.

I bet Jeremy Green would have to do some research if you asked him who Youboty is, for example.

Scumbag College
03-31-2007, 08:01 AM
This is Dennis Green's kid. If he wasn't his kid, he'd actually have to find a real job and then go to it every day, and not get paid to give his half-witted opinions on football. Daddy is an NFL coach (although he ruins every franchise he goes to) and that's the only reason he has his little column and chat room.

"Step up Buffalo and treat me to a great offseason." Why don't you try to sound a little bit more like your jerkoff hero, Jim Rome.

Scumbag College
03-31-2007, 08:22 AM
Oh yeah, he did also have the title of "Director of Pro Personnel" for the Cleveland Browns. Look how far his scouting knowledge got them.

Bill Brasky
03-31-2007, 09:42 AM
Oh yeah, he did also have the title of "Director of Pro Personnel" for the Cleveland Browns. Look how far his scouting knowledge got them.

ha!

raphael120
03-31-2007, 08:50 PM
what the hell does he mean step up and steak and gambling? does HE even know what the hell that means???

mikemac2001
03-31-2007, 09:12 PM
dude was handed a job he dont know ****

Jan Reimers
04-01-2007, 10:06 AM
I'll say it again. Guys like Green do not know the difference between a player's name-reputation-past performance-hype and his current ability-performance level.

They don't watch the Bills enough to realize that Spikes is a shadow of his former self, that Fletcher is in decline, that McGahee has neither heart nor desire, and that Nate Clements is an inconsistent, selfish player who will celebrate a great play when we're 30 down, and get burned the next week for a game losing TD.

DynaPaul
04-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Why does anyone even care about shutting this guy down? He's not even worth it.

HHURRICANE
04-01-2007, 10:40 AM
Jeremy Green: (4:43 PM ET ) Scott you are like a lot of Bills fans that want to justify losing Clements and Fletcher. Then trading McGahee and Spikes. This was a mediocre team with these guys. Go ahead Bills fans believe you are better... there is no way this team is better and if anyone thinks they are, start sending in the 2007 bets because I am ready to take that action.

The ramblings of a guy that didn't watch a lot of Bills football.

1) Do we overpay for a 32 year old overachiever?

2) I guess the 23 games before the bye don't count. Clements played great in his last 9 games so we should have made him the highest paid player in the NFL. Give me a break.

3) Spikes. Hard to miss a guy that was non-existant last year. His name is definately big. If this is the way it works than bring back OJ and Bruce Smith. I'm pretty sure it's your play on the field that dictates your value.

4) Pretty sure that Willis was ranked 23rd in the league. We got (2) 3rd rounders and a 7th.

One more time. Dockery was the best AVAILABLE offensive lineman in FA. Let's see how ridiculous his contract looks next year or 2 years from now. The Redskins were negotiating til the 11th hour to keep him. You normally don't do that with a player that misses assignments, etc. Green is an idiot.

SABURZFAN
04-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Jeremy Green: (4:43 PM ET ) I guess the 23 games before the bye don't count. Clements played great in his last 9 games so we should have made him the highest paid player in the NFL. Give me a break.

that's about as ******ed as giving lossman a contract extension right now.