PDA

View Full Version : what about a trade with Indy?

Bruce is Loose
08-19-2002, 08:40 PM
If we are looking to trade bryson, or another RB, why not look to Indy now that they need the help... does anyone know who they have that we might need (LB or BC depth, for example)?
Also, we could use another good OL guy.

Of course, there is the ever constant need on the DL but I dont see us addressing that any further.

casdhf
08-19-2002, 09:13 PM
There DL isn't any better than ours. I'd stick with Bryson and just cut Huntley.

RedEyE
08-19-2002, 10:44 PM
Polian would probably be interested in Bryson.......I just do not expect that TD would be interested in striking a deal for some low defensive player on their roster.

Quizlet2002
08-20-2002, 01:29 AM
good thought but I believe you are looking in the wrong direction. People give to much hype to our "bad" defense. If the offense scores more our defense wont have to be as good. I would trade our healthy RB (Bryson) for there hurt Rhodes. Rhodes is a solid force who on 2nd team last year racked up 130 yards against us. He is good and next year will be a good aquisition if we take him now!

northernbillfan
08-20-2002, 02:39 AM
These are good thoughts and all, but I hear Bryson isn't even on the block. He's a keeper from what I can tell so far. There is no way we'd get rid of him.