PDA

View Full Version : Bash Wilson right out of Buffalo???

jpdex12
03-30-2007, 08:00 PM
http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2007/03/bills-wary-handouts300307.html

After reading this article it is evident that we as fans have the right to freely express our opinions but when will some of us learn to shut our mouths before we end up rooting for a team that is domiciled in another city?

You can believe what you want and although there have been times that it seems that Ralph hasn't always gone overboard to provide the best...think again!

I have no complaints with our favorite team's owner. I commend all that he has done for the NFL and to give us a team to be proud of and root for even when we are publicly laughed at by others. I love being a Bill's fan and would like to thank all of you idiots ahead of time that will someday run our team out of town. I think that you know who you are and I hope the day never comes!

BILLSROCK1212
03-30-2007, 08:02 PM
http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2007/03/bills-wary-handouts300307.html

After reading this article it is evident that we as fans have the right to freely express our opinions but when will some of us learn to shut our mouths before we end up rooting for a team that is domiciled in another city?

You can believe what you want and although there have been times that it seems that Ralph hasn't always gone overboard to provide the best...think again!

I have no complaints with our favorite team's owner. I commend all that he has done for the NFL and to give us a team to be proud of and root for even when we are publicly laughed at by others. I love being a Bill's fan and would like to thank all of you idiots ahead of time that will someday run our team out of town. I think that you know who you are and I hope the day never comes!just keep the Bills in NY and make them a winning orginization and I'm fine

Nighthawk
03-30-2007, 08:04 PM
I'm very glad he brought a team to Buffalo, but I am not a big fan of his. Golisano has shown us what a dedicated owner can do if he really wants to win a championship and I just don't think Ralph is dedicated to winning a Super Bowl.

BILLSROCK1212
03-30-2007, 08:05 PM
I'm very glad he brought a team to Buffalo, but I am not a big fan of his. Golisano has shown us what a dedicated owner can do if he really wants to win a championship and I just don't think Ralph is dedicated to winning a Super Bowl.once Marv is gone I hope Golisano becomes our owner because we WILL win a SB under his ownership

Nighthawk
03-30-2007, 08:11 PM
once Marv is gone I hope Golisano becomes our owner because we WILL win a SB under his ownership

I agree...Golisano is a winner and always strives to be. Wilson lacks that drive to be the best when it comes to running this franchise.