PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Peterson

Buffalogic
03-31-2007, 04:27 AM
Here's a great interview of Adrian Peterson from espn.com. He addresses many topics including his 'semi injury prone' label.

"That's crazy. ... They shouldn't question my durability. I didn't miss any games my first year with the shoulder injuries. The high ankle sprain was something that completely heals and wouldn't be a nagging injury. Then, there's the collarbone. I've run through people harder and hit the ground harder than that before. It was just a fluke play. It's crazy that people want to question your durability with little injuries like that. "

He also apparently has super-human vision. When asked what his best aspect was he responded..

"My vision. I really feel like God has blessed me with good vision. Down at the combine they tested my sight. The guy kept looking at me strange and saying that I have very good vision. I wanted to ask him why he kept looking at me like that. (laughs) He asked someone to, "Come over and look at this kid's eyes while they focus in on the object." He had to call somebody over. Maybe God has blessed me with a little more than a normal pair of eyes." :snicker2:

Adrian Peterson is an amazing talent and there's no doubt about that. He has been through a few pretty dramatic life experiences and seems to have become a very grounded individual as a result of them. This guy is a great player, but he is also a very good kid! Totally a Marv player and we should be praying that this guy somehow ends up in a Bills uniform!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2818755&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab4pos2

[apologies if already posted]<APOLOGIES posted already if>

clumping platelets
03-31-2007, 05:42 AM
If we were to trade for Briggs.........:dizzy: