PDA

View Full Version : Maddening ..just maddning...

acehole
04-01-2007, 12:00 PM
The suspense is giving me a tumor. I was looking at a mock that had A peterson dropping to 10 and then thought hmmmmm the 2 # 3's we have would do it....then saw a mock were we could trade down.....with the Briggs and Turner thing and all of the possibilities there it is enough to make one go nuts. Put it this way the chance we pick at 12 is what we should be debating.....

acehole
04-01-2007, 12:59 PM
No one? Vote? Is this thing on?

The suspense is giving me a tumor. I was looking at a mock that had A peterson dropping to 10 and then thought hmmmmm the 2 # 3's we have would do it....then saw a mock were we could trade down.....with the Briggs and Turner thing and all of the possibilities there it is enough to make one go nuts. Put it this way the chance we pick at 12 is what we should be debating.....

patmoran2006
04-01-2007, 01:01 PM
The possiblities are endless.

But just brace yourself for when no trade happens at all.. We stay at 12.. Peterson and wilis are gone.. We pass on Lynch and we end up with another reach.. Pauly Posluszny

OpIv37
04-01-2007, 01:02 PM
The possiblities are endless.

But just brace yourself for when no trade happens at all.. We stay at 12.. Peterson and wilis are gone.. We pass on Lynch and we end up with another reach.. Pauly Posluszny
I will seriously lose my mind if we do that. Pos is NOT the answer for us.

acehole
04-01-2007, 01:28 PM

I was thinking that POS will slide into the 2nd...I really do.

Thing is I think he may work as an ILb in our system then outside.

We can move whats his face back there to take Spikes spot.

OpIv37
04-01-2007, 01:29 PM
I was thinking that POS will slide into the 2nd...I really do.

Thing is I think he may work as an ILb in our system then outside.

We can move whats his face back there to take Spikes spot.

I could live with Pos in the 2nd but I really think we need Willis or someone who can be an impact player at 12 and there is no way we use our first two picks on LB even if Pos is available.

patmoran2006
04-01-2007, 01:32 PM
POS wont last until the second round.

Projection wise: the consensus is he will probably go somewhere around 20 to NYG.

WHo the hell knows anymore.

shelby
04-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Every time i see "POS" all i can think of is "Piece Of ****":ill:

SABURZFAN
04-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Every time i see "POS" all i can think of is "Piece Of ****":ill:

i'm glad you agree. :up:

Pinkerton Security
04-01-2007, 02:45 PM

I'm not stoked at the idea of us taking him with our first pick, but why is everybody so down on this guy? Cuz he had a down year last year? Cuz you think he's just no good?? I'd be glad to have him on our team, just not with #12.

acehole
04-01-2007, 03:54 PM
kind of a question mark guy...I think he is good but not for our system....I saw a couple of mocks with him in the second....

I'm not stoked at the idea of us taking him with our first pick, but why is everybody so down on this guy? Cuz he had a down year last year? Cuz you think he's just no good?? I'd be glad to have him on our team, just not with #12.

OpIv37
04-01-2007, 09:03 PM

I think he'll be a solid NFL player, but we need a guy who can be a big play, impact LB IMMEDIATELY and I just don't see Pos as that guy. He's definitely not worth the 12th and I think he'd be a good prospect in the late first or early second- he just doesn't fit our needs at the moment.

ParanoidAndroid
04-01-2007, 09:20 PM
I am an advocate of trading down for added picks, not RFA's.