PDA

View Full Version : back from vacation and......

djjimkelly
04-01-2007, 12:14 PM
and this micheal turner stuff has me a bit worked up. even the mention of our first rounder for this guy is absolutely CRAZY. we only got a 3rd for willis if turner is even a bit better hes worth a 2nd MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thomas jones who is better then both rbs mentioned above only netted a 2nd. NO PLAYER IS WORTH OUR 1st round pick except ones that are not for trade ( MANNING,BRADY and guys of that caliber) and i wouldnt for them either becuz i like losman.

but people hoping for this turner for anything more then a 3rd are crazy hes proven nothing except he can spell LT behind a rock solid O LINE.

now would i take him for a 3rd hell yes then draft MLB willis in round 1. but to me no player is worth our 1st round pick even briggs

HHURRICANE
04-01-2007, 12:19 PM
My only issue with our 12th pick is that Willis and Peterson could be gone along with Okoye. After that, our number 12 pick might be used on a guy that coud drop to the second round.

ublinkwescore
04-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Briggs is worth our #12 - if it happens, you'll agree when it's all said and done.

OpIv37
04-01-2007, 12:31 PM
I'm with ublink on this one- I think Briggs is worth the 12th pick but Turner isn't. We can get an RB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

That being said, I wouldn't flip completely if we traded the 12th for Turner- it would mean we used our draft pick to fill a hole. My only problem would be that we weren't able to use the 12th pick to fill our biggest hole: LB (and that may happen even if we don't trade it).

ublinkwescore
04-01-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm with ublink on this one- I think Briggs is worth the 12th pick but Turner isn't. We can get an RB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

That being said, I wouldn't flip completely if we traded the 12th for Turner- it would mean we used our draft pick to fill a hole. My only problem would be that we weren't able to use the 12th pick to fill our biggest hole: LB (and that may happen even if we don't trade it).

Not to mention we'd want a later pick back from Chicago... (I'd give our 12th up straight up for Briggs only - but if Marv and Co. can pull it off, more power to them).

Throne Logic
04-01-2007, 02:06 PM
and this micheal turner stuff has me a bit worked up. even the mention of our first rounder for this guy is absolutely CRAZY. we only got a 3rd for willis if turner is even a bit better hes worth a 2nd MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thomas jones who is better then both rbs mentioned above only netted a 2nd. NO PLAYER IS WORTH OUR 1st round pick except ones that are not for trade ( MANNING,BRADY and guys of that caliber) and i wouldnt for them either becuz i like losman.

but people hoping for this turner for anything more then a 3rd are crazy hes proven nothing except he can spell LT behind a rock solid O LINE.

now would i take him for a 3rd hell yes then draft MLB willis in round 1. but to me no player is worth our 1st round pick even briggs

What do you want out of your #12 pick? Specifically, I mean.

I want a player who is going to be a productive impact guy and a probowl candidate every year; starting with the first year they are on the team. Why would a trade for Briggs hurt this goal? He'd be productive from day one as he wouldn't require half a year to adjust to the NFL's speed and the defensive system Buffalo runs.

One great player for one #12 pick. Why are you opposed to that?

djjimkelly
04-01-2007, 03:04 PM
What do you want out of your #12 pick? Specifically, I mean.

I want a player who is going to be a productive impact guy and a probowl candidate every year; starting with the first year they are on the team. Why would a trade for Briggs hurt this goal? He'd be productive from day one as he wouldn't require half a year to adjust to the NFL's speed and the defensive system Buffalo runs.

One great player for one #12 pick. Why are you opposed to that?

look if we are willing to drop the 12th pick on a LB im going with willis. the guy is a freak crazy productive very strong probably the fastest MLB to come out in draft in 15 years. while i agree BRIGGS is a major upgrade for 2007 and probably 2008. the 1st round to me is where u have to try and get SUPERSTARS briggs is a top notch player he isnt a superstar. that being said its very hard to get superstars in the 1st but im taking that chance.