X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

back from vacation and......

and this micheal turner stuff has me a bit worked up. even the mention of our first rounder for this guy is absolutely CRAZY. we only got a 3rd for willis if turner is even a bit better hes worth a 2nd MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thomas jones who is better then both rbs mentioned above only netted a 2nd. NO PLAYER IS WORTH OUR 1st round pick except ones that are not for trade ( MANNING,BRADY and guys of that caliber) and i wouldnt for them either becuz i like losman.

but people hoping for this turner for anything more then a 3rd are crazy hes proven nothing except he can spell LT behind a rock solid O LINE.

now would i take him for a 3rd hell yes then draft MLB willis in round 1. but to me no player is worth our 1st round pick even briggs
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: back from vacation and......

My only issue with our 12th pick is that Willis and Peterson could be gone along with Okoye. After that, our number 12 pick might be used on a guy that coud drop to the second round.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

Briggs is worth our #12 - if it happens, you'll agree when it's all said and done.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

I'm with ublink on this one- I think Briggs is worth the 12th pick but Turner isn't. We can get an RB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

That being said, I wouldn't flip completely if we traded the 12th for Turner- it would mean we used our draft pick to fill a hole. My only problem would be that we weren't able to use the 12th pick to fill our biggest hole: LB (and that may happen even if we don't trade it).
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          I'm with ublink on this one- I think Briggs is worth the 12th pick but Turner isn't. We can get an RB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

That being said, I wouldn't flip completely if we traded the 12th for Turner- it would mean we used our draft pick to fill a hole. My only problem would be that we weren't able to use the 12th pick to fill our biggest hole: LB (and that may happen even if we don't trade it).
          Not to mention we'd want a later pick back from Chicago... (I'd give our 12th up straight up for Briggs only - but if Marv and Co. can pull it off, more power to them).
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Throne Logic
            Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by djjimkelly
            and this micheal turner stuff has me a bit worked up. even the mention of our first rounder for this guy is absolutely CRAZY. we only got a 3rd for willis if turner is even a bit better hes worth a 2nd MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thomas jones who is better then both rbs mentioned above only netted a 2nd. NO PLAYER IS WORTH OUR 1st round pick except ones that are not for trade ( MANNING,BRADY and guys of that caliber) and i wouldnt for them either becuz i like losman.

but people hoping for this turner for anything more then a 3rd are crazy hes proven nothing except he can spell LT behind a rock solid O LINE.

now would i take him for a 3rd hell yes then draft MLB willis in round 1. but to me no player is worth our 1st round pick even briggs
            What do you want out of your #12 pick? Specifically, I mean.

I want a player who is going to be a productive impact guy and a probowl candidate every year; starting with the first year they are on the team. Why would a trade for Briggs hurt this goal? He'd be productive from day one as he wouldn't require half a year to adjust to the NFL's speed and the defensive system Buffalo runs.

One great player for one #12 pick. Why are you opposed to that?
            Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• djjimkelly
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Throne Logic
              What do you want out of your #12 pick? Specifically, I mean.

I want a player who is going to be a productive impact guy and a probowl candidate every year; starting with the first year they are on the team. Why would a trade for Briggs hurt this goal? He'd be productive from day one as he wouldn't require half a year to adjust to the NFL's speed and the defensive system Buffalo runs.

One great player for one #12 pick. Why are you opposed to that?
              look if we are willing to drop the 12th pick on a LB im going with willis. the guy is a freak crazy productive very strong probably the fastest MLB to come out in draft in 15 years. while i agree BRIGGS is a major upgrade for 2007 and probably 2008. the 1st round to me is where u have to try and get SUPERSTARS briggs is a top notch player he isnt a superstar. that being said its very hard to get superstars in the 1st but im taking that chance.

Comment

Working...
              X