PDA

View Full Version : [zoners] will be banned.

lordofgun
04-01-2007, 07:02 PM
We all know the trouble [zoners] has been causing over the last several weeks. Well, after receiving hundreds of complaints about [zoners] the staff has decided that it would be best to rid the forums of this troublemaker once and for all.

[zoners] has disabled PMs, so we have not been able to contact them directly. Therefore, we'll leave access for [zoners] to see this message until midnight tomorrow. After that time, access will be denied, so the rest of us only have to put up with this nonsense for a little while longer.

Thanks for your patience!
BillsZone Staff

TacklingDummy
04-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Goodbye

EricStratton
04-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Welcome to 2005

BILLSROCK1212
04-01-2007, 07:06 PM
We all know the trouble BILLSROCK1212 has been causing over the last several weeks. Well, after receiving hundreds of complaints about BILLSROCK1212 the staff has decided that it would be best to rid the forums of this troublemaker once and for all.

BILLSROCK1212 has disabled PMs, so we have not been able to contact them directly. Therefore, we'll leave access for BILLSROCK1212 to see this message until midnight tomorrow. After that time, access will be denied, so the rest of us only have to put up with this nonsense for a little while longer.

BillsZone Staffwhat did i do i was never told to stop whatever i was doing wrong....give me a warning at least i haven't done anything wrong....plus i never new i disabled PMs it must have been a mistake

BADTHINGSMAN
04-01-2007, 07:08 PM
:meh:

BILLSROCK1212
04-01-2007, 07:09 PM
i am reeeeeeally confused....i was in the running for new poster of the year and now randomly I am being told that i am banned when all i have been doing is posting sports news that i have found on other message boards and certain websites and no one has complained until today all i have started his discussion on football that no one has a problem with until today for some reason

Tatonka
04-01-2007, 07:11 PM
what did i do i was never told to stop whatever i was doing wrong....give me a warning at least i haven't done anything wrong....plus i never new i disabled PMs it must have been a mistake

:roflmao:

i love it.

TacklingDummy
04-01-2007, 07:12 PM
You are a troublemaker. I have logged in 3 complaints on you.

shelby
04-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Jeez, log, you need to come up with a new schtick.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/9-1172412236.gif

BidsJr
04-01-2007, 07:14 PM
i am reeeeeeally confused....i was in the running for new poster of the year and now randomly I am being told that i am banned when all i have been doing is posting sports news that i have found on other message boards and certain websites and no one has complained until today all i have started his discussion on football that no one has a problem with until today for some reason

Dude those are copyright infringments..........

Totally unacceptable.

YardRat
EricStratton is a dick.

Does mine work, too??

lordofgun

You vets should know better, but you ruin it every year.

BILLSROCK1212
04-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Dude those are copyright infringments..........

Totally unacceptable.i post links....except with the Briggs rumor which i was unable to access because i wasnt a scout.com insider but someone who was, was able to post it

BILLSROCK1212
04-01-2007, 07:16 PM
was this an April Fools joke cas if it was it was a reeeeeeeeeeeeeally good one

X-Era
04-01-2007, 07:16 PM
We all know the trouble jp-era has been causing over the last several weeks. Well, after receiving hundreds of complaints about jp-era the staff has decided that it would be best to rid the forums of this troublemaker once and for all.

jp-era has disabled PMs, so we have not been able to contact them directly. Therefore, we'll leave access for jp-era to see this message until midnight tomorrow. After that time, access will be denied, so the rest of us only have to put up with this nonsense for a little while longer.

BillsZone Staff

Hell ya...Im a clown, screw me!

No seriously...screw me. (meant to be viewed by female gender only)

:smile:

Jaybird
04-01-2007, 07:24 PM
we tried this move last year boys!!!!!!!

dolphan117
04-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Bite me. :moon:

* And come up with a new trick LOG.

Nighthawk
04-01-2007, 07:39 PM
It's about time...good riddance!

The Quebecer
04-01-2007, 07:40 PM
April's fool!

I've been receiving this one for the past 3 years!

Keep up the good work!

The Q

streetkings01
04-01-2007, 07:41 PM
why????????????????????????????????????????????LOL

Nighthawk
04-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Awesome...good bye!

streetkings01
04-01-2007, 07:44 PM
what did i do i was never told to stop whatever i was doing wrong....give me a warning at least i haven't done anything wrong....plus i never new i disabled PMs it must have been a mistake:lolabove:

MarvLevy
04-01-2007, 07:45 PM
HOLD ON! WHO IS BEING BANNED? ME? LOL
WHAT DID I DO?

Novacane
04-01-2007, 07:49 PM

Why.....it works every year :rofl:

:lolpoint: Billsrock1212

elltrain22
04-01-2007, 07:56 PM
not foolin for it this time.

EricStratton
04-01-2007, 07:57 PM
EricStratton is a dick.

Does mine work, too??

You're an ******* Yard.

Does that work?

Tatonka
04-01-2007, 08:01 PM
its about time.. he had to go.

YardRat
04-01-2007, 08:13 PM
You're an ******* Yard.

Does that work?

:lmao:

BAM
04-01-2007, 08:14 PM
I can't believe it!

Generalissimus Gibby
04-01-2007, 08:15 PM
We all know the trouble thenewfreshness has been causing over the last several weeks. Well, after receiving hundreds of complaints about thenewfreshness the staff has decided that it would be best to rid the forums of this troublemaker once and for all.

thenewfreshness has disabled PMs, so we have not been able to contact them directly. Therefore, we'll leave access for thenewfreshness to see this message until midnight tomorrow. After that time, access will be denied, so the rest of us only have to put up with this nonsense for a little while longer.

BillsZone Staff

That's news to me, why the **** am I being banned?

Generalissimus Gibby
04-01-2007, 08:18 PM
oh, okay so thats why there's not a ban tacklingdummy. Its a joke. Hey Tackling Dummy, why the AV with the Mil Bureau designed Mi 24 D Hind attack helicopter?

goodkarma
04-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Aw man, again? I thought my payoff was good for a full year, what gives? And what's worse, I now have no where to surf while I am at work. CNN.com is only good for 30 minutes, and if I buy anything else from Ebay I will ask for an intervention.

M
04-01-2007, 08:26 PM
:shocked:

God, I HATE April 1!!!

BleedinGreenNC
04-01-2007, 08:38 PM
You guys got me last year with this, not this time!!

DATGUY52
04-01-2007, 08:40 PM
I've never had pms, much less disabled it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kenny

Mr. Pink
04-01-2007, 08:48 PM
It's about time you guys got rid of that bum! Christ, his posts of mindless drivel were really starting to make me want to go out and drink a bottle of drain-o.

THANKS!

clumping platelets
04-01-2007, 08:48 PM
:rofl:

lordofgun
04-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Private Message: hello?<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_legacy --> <!-- post # --> <table id="post" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> <!-- status icon and date --> http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/statusicon/post_new.gif Today, 08:47 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" align="right"> <!-- controls --> Forward Message (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/private.php?do=newpm&forward=1&pmid=124599) Reply (w/Quote) (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/private.php?do=newpm&pmid=124599) <!-- / controls --> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" width="175"> <!-- vbPlaza start --> <!-- vbPlaza end --> Nick Markakis (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=8360) <!-- v3 Arcade --> <!-- /v3 Arcade --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </script>
<!-- vbPlaza start --> Registered User
<!-- vbPlaza end -->
</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_"> <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr valign="top"> <td class="alt1" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; width: 100%;" align="left"> <!-- icon and title --> hello? <!-- Start Post Thank You Hack --> <!-- End Post Thank You Hack --> <!-- Start Post Groan Hack --> <!-- End Post Groan Hack -->
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <hr style="color: rgb(243, 243, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> My Pm's arnt disabled
<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2">
</td> <td class="alt1" align="right">
</td></tr><tr> <!-- start bottom info post --> </tr></tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; width: 35%;" align="left"> Join Date: Feb 2007
<!-- start vbMenu_ZB control element --> <table class="tborder" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="cursor: pointer;" id="eBuxMENU_" class="smallfont"> ZoneBux: 249.76 <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- vbmenu_register("eBuxMENU_"); //--> </script> http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/misc/menu_open.gif </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- end vBMenu control element --> <!-- start vBMenu popup element --> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead">ZoneBux Details
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vbmenu_option">Available: 249.76 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/vbplaza.php)
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vbmenu_option">Banked: 0.00 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/vbplaza.php?do=action&itemid=13)
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vbmenu_option">Donate ZoneBux (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/vbplaza.php?do=donate&userid=8360)
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="vbmenu_option">Spend ZoneBux (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/vbplaza.php)
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- end vBMenu_BZ popup element -->
<!-- vbPlaza start --> <!-- vbPlaza end --> </td> <td class="alt2" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; width: 40%;" align="center">
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation --> http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation --> http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation --> http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation --> http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation --> -349
<!-- Start Post Thank You Hack -->
Thanks: 194 ; Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts <!-- End Post Thank You Hack --> <!-- Start Post Groan Hack -->
Groans: 323 ; Groaned at 52 Times in 21 Posts <!-- End Post Groan Hack --> </td> <td class="alt2" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; width: 35%;" align="right">
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Mr.Reality
04-01-2007, 09:24 PM
what did i do i was never told to stop whatever i was doing wrong....give me a warning at least i haven't done anything wrong....plus i never new i disabled PMs it must have been a mistake
Liar. I tried to PM you at least 12 times to talk about Joe Thomas and I got zippo.

Mr.Reality
04-01-2007, 09:25 PM
That's news to me, why the **** am I being banned?
Because of your avatar.

Tatonka
04-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Liar. I tried to PM you at least 12 times to talk about Joe Thomas and I got zippo.

TigerJ
04-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Looks like you caught some new ones with your April Fools joke, LOG. Fortunately I recall the first time you did it and we all fell for it.

SABURZFAN
04-01-2007, 09:29 PM
We all know the trouble SABURZFAN has been causing over the last several weeks. Well, after receiving hundreds of complaints about SABURZFAN the staff has decided that it would be best to rid the forums of this troublemaker once and for all.

SABURZFAN has disabled PMs, so we have not been able to contact them directly. Therefore, we'll leave access for SABURZFAN to see this message until midnight tomorrow. After that time, access will be denied, so the rest of us only have to put up with this nonsense for a little while longer.

BillsZone Staff

if this weren't April Fools Day,i would think you're talking about my lossman comments. :couch: :snicker:

Syderick
04-01-2007, 09:32 PM
WOW A POST ABOUT ME

GarnOFreak
04-01-2007, 09:44 PM
was it becaus eof this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8slayer
After trading quarterback Matt Schaub to Houston, the Falcons need a legitimate No. 2 behind Michael Vick. There are rumors that Drew Bledsoe could land there.
-- Trenton Times

The only way Drew could "land there" was if he jumped outta a plane without a parachute. lol

or this one?

At least then he's have an impact on a team......j/k

ronnieuts
04-01-2007, 09:45 PM
Hi

well this is my first post here. i love to come and read all yr guys posts.
but what are the problem that i caused u guys?
i am confused right now..... i didnt do anything but watch it quitely .....
What is happening ?

Michael82
04-01-2007, 09:46 PM

ronnieuts
04-01-2007, 09:46 PM
oh man i jsut realise that it is a apirl fool day

good one

Tatonka
04-01-2007, 09:49 PM
oh man i jsut realise that it is a apirl fool day

good one

THATHURMANATOR
04-01-2007, 09:51 PM
LOG why cant these guys just let this play out a bit without having be "that guy" who must ruin this?

Tatonka
04-01-2007, 09:57 PM
thurm.. honestly.. when you first get hit with this.. you dont read the thread.. your so pissed off at first and shocked to see your name on a thread.. then you read logs post and your so irritated because this is bull****.. i didnt do anything!! and then you just scroll down and post.. you dont read the rest.. so it really doesnt matter.. the people that dont know wont figure it out until they read the thread.. and by then it is too late.. they already typed a funny ass post *****ing about not doing anything wrong.

camelcowboy
04-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Never gets old the problem is your going to see the same thing incorporated in many threads throughout the zone the next few days.

kgun12
04-01-2007, 10:06 PM

THATHURMANATOR
04-01-2007, 10:09 PM
thurm.. honestly.. when you first get hit with this.. you dont read the thread.. your so pissed off at first and shocked to see your name on a thread.. then you read logs post and your so irritated because this is bull****.. i didnt do anything!! and then you just scroll down and post.. you dont read the rest.. so it really doesnt matter.. the people that dont know wont figure it out until they read the thread.. and by then it is too late.. they already typed a funny ass post *****ing about not doing anything wrong.
I know but we all know what is going on why the need to post it?

BILLSROCK1212
04-01-2007, 10:13 PM
just curious....why choose me?

Mitchy moo
04-01-2007, 10:14 PM
every year, nice.

mikemac2001
04-01-2007, 10:20 PM
haha i love this one

lordofgun
04-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Hi

well this is my first post here. i love to come and read all yr guys posts.
but what are the problem that i caused u guys?
i am confused right now..... i didnt do anything but watch it quitely .....
What is happening ?

lordofgun
04-01-2007, 10:41 PM
just curious....why choose me?
we kid because we love.

BILLSROCK1212
04-01-2007, 10:42 PM
we kid because we love.iight....u scared me LOG

lordofgun
04-01-2007, 10:43 PM
LOG why cant these guys just let this play out a bit without having be "that guy" who must ruin this?
I dunno thurm! But like T said, most people are so pissed that they reply immediately after reading the first post.

Bert102176
04-01-2007, 11:10 PM
so this is an annual thing for you now, get a life

THATHURMANATOR
04-01-2007, 11:16 PM
so this is an annual thing for you now, get a life
Ewww Bert is angry....

jamesiscool
04-01-2007, 11:17 PM
.... what? im banned?

jamesiscool
04-01-2007, 11:19 PM
gooood one. hahahahhaa........... that was classic. i just laughed and felt very dumb/.

Meathead
04-01-2007, 11:31 PM
yeah well i didnt do anything wrong so thats fine with me. you can take this site and shove it up your ass for all im concerned. all i do is bust my butt to try to make good posts and what do i get, hassle from some bald red headed step child bastard who doesnt even give me a good reason. well you all can go to hell and die. this site is nothing but a bbi wannabe anyway and you have known communist pedophiles running the site like the gestapo they are. WELL I DONT HAVE TO TAKE THIS KINDA **** FROM YOU MOTHERF****** ANY MORE. YOU HEAR ME I WILL TAKE OUT EVERY ONE OF YOU **** SUCKING SUM*****ES AND YOUR MOTHER YOU RODE IN ON WITH THIS HERE SUITCASE NUKE IVE BEEN WORKING ON AND OH MAN ARE YOU ******S GONNA REGRET IT WHEN THE FLESH IS SEARED RIGHT OFF YOUR ****ING BONES ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALALALALALALALALAAAAAA DIE YOU STINKING INFIDELS DIE AT THE HANDS OF YOUR TORMENTORS AMERICAN PIG DOGS WE WILL BURY YOU!!!!!!

oh wait ... i just noticed ...

http://moot.typepad.com/what_if/images/emily.jpg

never mind

jamesiscool
04-01-2007, 11:40 PM
yeah well i didnt do anything wrong so thats fine with me. you can take this site and shove it up your ass for all im concerned. all i do is bust my butt to try to make good posts and what do i get, hassle from some bald red headed step child bastard who doesnt even give me a good reason. well you all can go to hell and die. this site is nothing but a bbi wannabe anyway and you have known communist pedophiles running the site like the gestapo they are. WELL I DONT HAVE TO TAKE THIS KINDA **** FROM YOU MOTHERF****** ANY MORE. YOU HEAR ME I WILL TAKE OUT EVERY ONE OF YOU **** SUCKING SUM*****ES AND YOUR MOTHER YOU RODE IN ON WITH THIS HERE SUITCASE NUKE IVE BEEN WORKING ON AND OH MAN ARE YOU ******S GONNA REGRET IT WHEN THE FLESH IS SEARED RIGHT OFF YOUR ****ING BONES ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR ALALALALALALALALAAAAAA DIE YOU STINKING INFIDELS DIE AT THE HANDS OF YOUR TORMENTORS AMERICAN PIG DOGS WE WILL BURY YOU!!!!!!

oh wait ... i just noticed ...

http://moot.typepad.com/what_if/images/emily.jpg

never mind
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA :rofl:

billsburgh
04-01-2007, 11:45 PM
:lolpoint:

Meathead
04-02-2007, 12:10 AM
btw its a joke fairway

Ingtar33
04-02-2007, 12:57 AM

LOL

wow dude... i mean really.

check the date. April 1st.

lol

I remember reading this fun one last year... or the year before and had a 3 second moment of "huh" before the day kicked into my brain.

love it as always LOG

:blamelog:

hammerbillsfan
04-02-2007, 01:05 AM

BILLSROCK1212
04-02-2007, 01:09 AM
did this turn up to everyone as their username will be banned?

Ron Burgundy
04-02-2007, 01:17 AM

Nope, it was just you.

jamesiscool
04-02-2007, 01:26 AM

sorry man. yur out.

Night Train
04-02-2007, 02:14 AM
Good.

I see we're finally getting rid of the problem children.

Tinboy
04-02-2007, 03:37 AM
Same old same old...

clumping platelets
04-02-2007, 03:40 AM
:gag:

njsue
04-02-2007, 04:19 AM
Glad to see the mod's here have a great sense of humor! LOL

SquishDaFish
04-02-2007, 05:26 AM
Nice try I remember this one last time lol

!Papacrunk!
04-02-2007, 06:26 AM
lol "in the running for new poster of the year" that's some good stuff

jamze132
04-02-2007, 06:41 AM
No matter how many times I see this, it still cracks me up when someone doesn't know the deal. Thanks for making my day all that much brighter.

User Manuel
04-02-2007, 07:09 AM
I'm a somebody, now! Wooohooooooo!!!!!!! The new phonebook is here.

Seriously, (sob) I am just touched that I could be honored to be among the likes of Im4BFLO, Patmoran2006, and other greats(sob). It is more than any man could ask...I'm sorry. It is (sob) just that I have been climbing the mountain and to reach the top... god, it is amazing.

I can now move on to my next goal of being arrested for felony loitering outside Jim Kelly's house.:dance: :dance: :bandwagon

patmoran2006
04-02-2007, 07:44 AM
I fell for this last year.
heh

mikemac2001
04-02-2007, 07:47 AM
its always a classic....people like WHAT! i took a look was like huh then laughed

THATHURMANATOR
04-02-2007, 07:53 AM
I'm a somebody, now! Wooohooooooo!!!!!!! The new phonebook is here.

Seriously, (sob) I am just touched that I could be honored to be among the likes of Im4BFLO, Patmoran2006, and other greats(sob). It is more than any man could ask...I'm sorry. It is (sob) just that I have been climbing the mountain and to reach the top... god, it is amazing.

I can now move on to my next goal of being arrested for felony loitering outside Jim Kelly's house.:dance: :dance: :bandwagon
Sorry man I just couldn't take you anymore....

blackonyx89
04-02-2007, 08:00 AM
Here I am,the Real McCoy. Blackonyx89. This joke is soooo 2004! Isn't it time to find a new victim,hmmmmmmm? LOL! :dance: If you checked out my warnings section,I've yet to be warned for anything. There are posters who have said things 10xs worse than I could ever say. Anyway,for those who fell for this April Fool's joke,you are super naive. LOL! Suckers!!!

:bandwagon

User Manuel
04-02-2007, 08:03 AM
Sorry man I just couldn't take you anymore....

Its OK,

I'll be back...:respect:

THATHURMANATOR
04-02-2007, 08:05 AM
No you won't. You are being banned remember?

User Manuel
04-02-2007, 08:07 AM
:doh:
No you won't. You are being banned remember?

blackonyx89
04-02-2007, 08:13 AM
Boy is this joke stale! LOL! I'm here and yet I'm being ignored. Now that's funny! Why this joke is still funny,I'll never know.:yap:

BillyT92679
04-02-2007, 08:34 AM
you freaked me out!

blackonyx89
04-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Oh well,let me just sit back and see how many respond to this lame joke.:popcorn:

gr8slayer
04-02-2007, 08:47 AM
The oldest message board trick in the book. I LOVE IT! lol

mayotm
04-02-2007, 10:19 AM
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me...

ddaryl
04-02-2007, 10:28 AM
I fell for this one last year, but this year it only shocked me for a second.

You see your username in a thread and ya can't help but wonder "what the __ck did I do this time"

Romes
04-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me...

...you're not gonna fool me twice.

blackonyx89
04-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Come on you naive suckers,give me 100 posts. You can do it!!!

LOL!:bandwagon

Elminster
04-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Yay! I could never ask for a better birthday present! Wait....what?

Jan Reimers
04-02-2007, 11:01 AM
This joke is like a favorite sweatshirt. It may be old, stinky and out-of-style, but you love it anyway.

Jersey1031
04-02-2007, 11:23 AM
lol "in the running for new poster of the year" that's some good stuff

Is that even real?

blackonyx89
04-02-2007, 11:38 AM
I'll make it an even 100!!! Yaaaay!!!!

:bandwagon

lordofgun
04-02-2007, 01:09 PM
<TABLE class=tborder id=post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>sb_bound (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=4862) <!-- v3 Arcade --><!-- /v3 Arcade --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>
<!-- vbPlaza start -->Registered User
<!-- vbPlaza end -->

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 10px; WIDTH: 100%" align=left><!-- icon and title -->I am being banned? <!-- Start Post Thank You Hack --><!-- End Post Thank You Hack --><!-- Start Post Groan Hack --><!-- End Post Groan Hack -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Was that post a joke? I haven't posted in a while so I hope that it was a April 1st prank. If it is you got me good with that one because I was completely shocked to see that on here.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

RockStar36
04-02-2007, 01:36 PM
I started to fall for it with my recent string of drunk posting but everyone else ruined it once I started reading the whole thread.

ryjam282
04-02-2007, 02:39 PM
I remember last year...You won't get me again..Nice try LOG

Mr. Miyagi
04-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Every year we get these unsuspecting lurkers out of the woods and post in shock "I didn't do anything!"

wozrob11
04-02-2007, 04:29 PM
wait what did i do i love this site i didnt do any thing some one just explain to me what i did wrong

gr8slayer
04-02-2007, 04:30 PM
wait what did i do i love this site i didnt do any thing some one just explain to me what i did wrong
You don't post enough so LOG is going to ban you for it.

oak tree 12
04-02-2007, 04:39 PM
We all know the trouble oak tree 12 has been causing over the last several weeks. Well, after receiving hundreds of complaints about oak tree 12 the staff has decided that it would be best to rid the forums of this troublemaker once and for all.

oak tree 12 has disabled PMs, so we have not been able to contact them directly. Therefore, we'll leave access for oak tree 12 to see this message until midnight tomorrow. After that time, access will be denied, so the rest of us only have to put up with this nonsense for a little while longer.

BillsZone Staff
i think you have the wrong guy,i have not visited this board in almost 2 months,what are you talking about??????
thanks
oak tree 12

gr8slayer
04-02-2007, 04:40 PM
i think you have the wrong guy,i have not visited this board in almost 2 months,what are you talking about??????
thanks
oak tree 12
You don't post enough. We decided to start banning those who just stalk us and don't post.

oak tree 12
04-02-2007, 04:46 PM
You don't post enough. We decided to start banning those who just stalk us and don't post.
i dont even know what a pm is,i sure as hell dont know how to disable it,WTF

oak tree 12

gr8slayer
04-02-2007, 04:48 PM

oak tree 12
PM = Private Message.

Better figure out how to enable it quick.

hammerbillsfan
04-02-2007, 04:48 PM

YardRat
04-02-2007, 04:49 PM
:rolleyes:

Al13
04-02-2007, 05:10 PM
wtf ?

gr8slayer
04-02-2007, 05:12 PM
wtf ?
LOG doesn't like people from Germany, something to do with 1944.

shelby
04-02-2007, 05:26 PM
The hilarity ensues....

SquishDaFish
04-02-2007, 05:52 PM

Tatonka
04-02-2007, 06:08 PM
good times.

post or get banned!

W1DER1GHT
04-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Ahhhh, good times!:banned:

jamesiscool
04-02-2007, 06:35 PM
im happy we're ridding ourselves form the jackasses on this forum. get em out.

finsrclowns
04-02-2007, 06:41 PM
lol

THATHURMANATOR
04-02-2007, 07:33 PM

oak tree 12
You know what you did Oak Tree. Stop trying to play the fool. You did what you did now pay the price!

codabills
04-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Good One Had Me Going For A While

gr8slayer
04-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Good One Had Me Going For A While
What do you mean had you going for a while? Your being banned whether you like it or not.

codabills
04-02-2007, 08:59 PM
What do you mean had you going for a while? Your being banned whether you like it or not.
Big Deal

gr8slayer
04-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Big Deal
Be afraid, be very afraid.

Bert102176
04-02-2007, 10:32 PM
guys it's just a joke they do it every year, but hey tonight is my last night online for I don't know how long, I lost my joband unemployment isn't paying enough so I gotta say bye to my internet for now., sucks I'm not gonna be able to be on here for the draft, will miss ya all, hope you all have a great one and take care I'll try to check in from time to time on my bro's pc when I go to my moms but that won't be much at all, later everyone oh and GO BILLS

gr8slayer
04-02-2007, 10:34 PM
guys it's just a joke they do it every year, but hey tonight is my last night online for I don't know how long, I lost my joband unemployment isn't paying enough so I gotta say bye to my internet for now., sucks I'm not gonna be able to be on here for the draft, will miss ya all, hope you all have a great one and take care I'll try to check in from time to time on my bro's pc when I go to my moms but that won't be much at all, later everyone oh and GO BILLS
Sorry to hear that man :(

I wish you the best and :pray: that you can get it going again very soon.

Good LUCK!!

kernowboy
04-03-2007, 02:56 AM
This is interesting

Is there any explanation provided ... the only complaint can be that I have not posted for a few weeks ... fair enough though

A very good April Fool's joke :)

Bills Juggernaut
04-03-2007, 07:45 AM
I have now tasted humble pie.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I knew deep down that my insistent lurking would scare many into hiding and that some day in the near future, they would ban together to rid the world of me.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
That time is finally here………………………<o:p></o:p>
Bye All.

lordofgun
04-03-2007, 08:13 AM
dhan (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=8547) <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register(&quot;postmenu_&quot;, true); </script> Registered User

hey, what is going on???? I registerd for this forum not too long ago and never made a post, and now im seeing im being banned? I dont understand? My email is ***@gmail.com (shimaldhanjee@gmail.com). Please tell me what i did wrong?
:snicker:

gr8slayer
04-03-2007, 09:45 AM
I have now tasted humble pie.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I knew deep down that my insistent lurking would scare many into hiding and that some day in the near future, they would ban together to rid the world of me.<o:p></o:p>
Bye All.
Damn stalker, come out of hiding and post more often or you will be gone.

lordofgun
04-03-2007, 09:46 AM
got this gem of a PM.

My screen name is "bolthead123" and I have a total of six posts. Why am I being banned? Is it possible for there to be more than 1 person with the same screen name?

I have changed my password, I don't know if somebody else has been using my login but I will review my six posts to see if there is something offensive.

Regards.

Earthquake Enyart
04-03-2007, 09:47 AM
got this gem of a PM.

Well, at least the user name fits.

gr8slayer
04-03-2007, 09:49 AM
got this gem of a PM.

:rofl: That is classic.

THATHURMANATOR
04-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Bye All.
GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-03-2007, 09:52 AM
It keeps getting better.

Michael82
04-03-2007, 12:16 PM
the best thing about this joke is that it brings out the lurkers to finally post. :up:

Sportsuser101
04-03-2007, 01:01 PM
You got me 2 years ago but not this year. It's still funny to see the reactions of the new guys.

AndreReed83
04-03-2007, 01:19 PM
Anyone remember the "Get your Ron Mexico name" thread and someone started doing this? Classic.

Sabresbills1
04-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Another reason why The Zone is terrible, this thread sucked, it was dead after 2 losers cried in the thread

gr8slayer
04-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Another reason why The Zone is terrible, this thread sucked, it was dead after 2 losers cried in the thread
You don't like the Zone, there's the door.

lordofgun
04-03-2007, 02:05 PM
another good PM in my inbox:

Man I havent been on posting in 3 months due to moving and relocation. I'll pop in once in awhile but wtf did my name come from? If im causing recent problems find out. Is there an L rather than I? Make sure before you blame it on me. lnetpub is as easy as Inetpub.

Notice the first name is with an L but mine is with an I as in Intelligent.

gr8slayer
04-03-2007, 02:06 PM

:evil:

Night Train
04-03-2007, 02:11 PM

Notice the first name is with an L but mine is with an I as in Intelligent.

That's debatable now.

Maybe his middle name starts with a G, as in Gullible.

gr8slayer
04-03-2007, 02:13 PM
That's debatable now.

Maybe his middle name starts with a G, as in Gullible.
Or D as in dumbass.

hurls
04-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Now that you've all had you fun, may I respond? Good work with the joke. We all know I am worth way more than some of the trash you associate with, espescially those from New Jersey. Hope it was fun, have a nice day guys.

hurls
04-03-2007, 03:10 PM
Clever, you got me.

Michael82
04-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Now that you've all had you fun, may I respond? Good work with the joke. We all know I am worth way more than some of the trash you associate with, espescially those from New Jersey. Hope it was fun, have a nice day guys.
:laughing:

MDFINFAN
04-03-2007, 03:33 PM
We all know the trouble MDFINFAN has been causing over the last several weeks. Well, after receiving hundreds of complaints about MDFINFAN the staff has decided that it would be best to rid the forums of this troublemaker once and for all.

MDFINFAN has disabled PMs, so we have not been able to contact them directly. Therefore, we'll leave access for MDFINFAN to see this message until midnight tomorrow. After that time, access will be denied, so the rest of us only have to put up with this nonsense for a little while longer.

BillsZone Staff

For a minute there LOG you had me, I had to think hard on how in the hell I could be banned. but thanks to crowd here for not letting me wait too understand..Whew.. As a matter of fact I waited to post, cause I didn't want to be told I couldn't post..:clap: Good one.

THATHURMANATOR
04-03-2007, 04:06 PM
This is another reason why you are terrible...

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-03-2007, 09:07 PM

oak tree 12
04-04-2007, 06:40 PM
We all know the trouble oak tree 12 has been causing over the last several weeks. Well, after receiving hundreds of complaints about oak tree 12 the staff has decided that it would be best to rid the forums of this troublemaker once and for all.

oak tree 12 has disabled PMs, so we have not been able to contact them directly. Therefore, we'll leave access for oak tree 12 to see this message until midnight tomorrow. After that time, access will be denied, so the rest of us only have to put up with this nonsense for a little while longer.

BillsZone Staff
ok enoigh is enough,you got me,i still dont get the point but you got me!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
04-04-2007, 06:44 PM
STOP WHINING

Luisito23
04-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Stop messing with the rookies' minds :blamelog:....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

BSU Drew
04-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Good lord.. Why do you guys have to keep bringing this up.. im sad enough :( hahaha

Bond
04-04-2007, 08:09 PM
why? my pms arent disabled, and I havent done anything

Bond
04-04-2007, 08:17 PM
oh I get it now

SABURZFAN
04-04-2007, 09:24 PM
:lolpoint:
oh I get it now

NJFINSFAN1
04-05-2007, 07:51 AM
Man, see what happens when I don't post for awhile!http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/sad010.gif

blackonyx89
04-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Amazing how fake blackonyx89 posters respond. Fascinating!!! There's only 1 blackonyx89!!! Hollah!!!!!

gr8slayer
04-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Man, see what happens when I don't post for awhile!http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/sad010.gif
NO it's just because you are a Dolphin fan. We don't serve your kind here.

zone
04-05-2007, 08:57 AM
I'm going to get inside your face.

gr8slayer
04-05-2007, 08:57 AM
I'm going to get inside your face.
Good movie. :dance:

zone
04-05-2007, 09:00 AM
What makes you different from everyone out on the ice? A pair of dongs?

Michael82
04-05-2007, 09:03 AM
where the hell have you been? :scratch:

NJFINSFAN1
04-05-2007, 09:28 AM
where the hell have you been? :scratch:

Working fulltime, back in school full time and coaching.
Also I'm a SuperMod at Finheaven, so its been busy.
Check out our new front page! Still some work to be done.
http://www.finheaven.com/news.php

gr8slayer
04-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Working fulltime, back in school full time and coaching.
Also I'm a SuperMod at Finheaven, so its been busy.
Check out our new front page! Still some work to be done.
http://www.finheaven.com/news.php
Poor bastard, you have to read FTP's worthless posts all day?

Meathead
04-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Clever, you got me.
didnt you fall for this last year too

:lolpoint: hurls

blackonyx89
04-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Please lift me from the cursed ban. Yeah,right!!! :dance:

hurls
04-15-2007, 07:08 AM
didnt you fall for this last year too

:lolpoint: hurls

LOL, good memory. After I made the 1st post, I punched myself in the face.

Nick Markakis
04-15-2007, 08:44 AM
Oh you silly sallys...

NFLfan
04-15-2007, 09:56 AM
haha at first i was like what did i do? then i realised the date on the post. oh well
not so bad cause its my first april fools on this forum

MarvLevy
04-15-2007, 10:05 AM
is this where everyone sees their own name in the thread?

!Papacrunk!
04-15-2007, 10:32 AM
is this where everyone sees their own name in the thread?

nopers, just yours