PDA

View Full Version : Onterrio Smith To File For Re-Instatement

gr8slayer
04-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Suspended running back Onterrio Smith's agent has filed the necessary paperwork for his client to be reinstated from his one-year ban.
If allowed back in the league, Smith will be free to sign with any team, as he was cut by the Vikings before his suspension came down. Smith is only 26 and maintains a career average of roughly five yards-per-carry.

jamesiscool
04-03-2007, 09:39 AM
isn't he the guy that caught with the "whizzinator" at the airport?

clumping platelets
04-03-2007, 09:39 AM
:yikes:

gr8slayer
04-03-2007, 09:40 AM
isn't he the guy that caught with the "whizzinator" at the airport?Yes, he made it famous.

jamesiscool
04-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Yes, he made it famous.

wow goodluck. maybe the bengals need a backup RB.

gr8slayer
04-03-2007, 09:43 AM
If you all don't think half our guys are hitting the pipe your crazy. At least he didn't kill anybody or beat up his girlfriend (Whitner).

I'm not saying it makes what he did right but he just got caught.

Tatonka
04-03-2007, 09:45 AM
a snowball has a greater chance of surviving in hell than onterio smith has of convincing marv he should be a bill.

Earthquake Enyart
04-03-2007, 09:45 AM
He had a first round grade. Maybe we should give him a look.

Jan Reimers
04-03-2007, 09:48 AM
When I saw the partial title on this thread, I thought he had filed for a patent license, or at least a marketing deal, on the Whizinator.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-03-2007, 10:01 AM
If you all don't think half our guys are hitting the pipe your crazy. At least he didn't kill anybody or beat up his girlfriend (Whitner).

I'm not saying it makes what he did right but he just got caught.

So what you are saying is that at least half of the players on the Bills are hitting the pipe and they aren't getting caught by mandatory, random drug tests? Hmmm, I am not sure I believe that, I guess I am crazy.

gr8slayer
04-03-2007, 10:04 AM
So what you are saying is that at least half of the players on the Bills are hitting the pipe and they aren't getting caught by mandatory, random drug tests? Hmmm, I am not sure I believe that, I guess I am crazy.
Do you realize how many masking agents there are out there for any drug on the market? Or are you oblivious to the real world?

jamesiscool
04-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Do you realize how many masking agents there are out there for any drug on the market? Or are you oblivious to the real world?

yes i have smoked marijuana but ive never inhaled.....

:couch:

but ive never used or had to use a whizzinator either.

gr8slayer
04-03-2007, 10:08 AM
yes i have smoked marijuana but ive never inhaled.....

:couch:

but ive never used or had to use a whizzinator either.
That really was the funniest thing of the year when I heard that. Of all the stupid names you can give a product.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-03-2007, 10:12 AM

I guess not, because I don't believe what you are saying, so I must be oblivious. I have taken drug tests before.

gr8slayer
04-03-2007, 10:13 AM
I guess not, because I don't believe what you are saying, so I must be oblivious. I have taken drug tests before.
You are very oblivious then. I have played football at every level (except pro) and have never been on a team where there weren't half the players smoking the stuff. I have friends in the league who smoke the stuff and I know one player on the Bills personally who smokes the stuff.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-03-2007, 10:16 AM
You are very oblivious then. I have played football at every level (except pro) and have never been on a team where there weren't half the players smoking the stuff. I have friends in the league who smoke the stuff and I know one player on the Bills personally who smokes the stuff.

OK, I just admitted that I must be oblivous A&@, what do you want me to say. I still don't believe that half the Bills hit the pipe.

camelcowboy
04-03-2007, 10:16 AM
The Wiz is back

BILLSROCK1212
04-03-2007, 10:33 AM
i say the Chiefs try him out

jamesiscool
04-03-2007, 10:35 AM
OK, I just admitted that I must be oblivous A&@, what do you want me to say. I still don't believe that half the Bills hit the pipe.

I say sit outside the billsfield house with some marijuana and see who steps up to the plate. any takers? yes? no?

gr8slayer
04-03-2007, 10:37 AM
i say the Chiefs try him out
Why? They have Bennett and LJ.

BILLSROCK1212
04-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Why? They have Bennett and LJ.
well they could always use a third RB....they want to reduce Johnson's work load and idk maybe Smith and Bennett were good friends

jamesiscool
04-03-2007, 10:56 AM
thats a REALLY crowded backfield.